Educational

Author Topic: Duke. Get the fuck in here.  (Read 2086 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Duke. Get the fuck in here.
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 09:19:47 PM »
yeah but we are talking about a guy with a four inch weener,  he don't need 'lube',  i bet the pigs don't even squeel with sumat that teeny  :screwy:
Has Duke been giving you a hard time? I miss a lot that goes on around here.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 09:24:08 PM »
yeah but we are talking about a guy with a four inch weener,  he don't need 'lube',  i bet the pigs don't even squeel with sumat that teeny  :screwy:

no it was just an observation.  he said himself he had 'four inches'  and it just tickled me (not literally)  no i got no beef with the man -  but i would take the piss out of anyone who came on here saying they measured 4 inches :2thumbsup:
blah blah blah

Osensitive1

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 09:28:20 PM »
I see. Missed that bit of information. Knew I had to be missing something.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 11:25:30 PM »

no it was just an observation.  he said himself he had 'four inches'  and it just tickled me (not literally)  no i got no beef with the man -  but i would take the piss out of anyone who came on here saying they measured 4 inches :2thumbsup:

We used to have a member who said her ex measured three-and-a-half inches and I got grief from someone (not her) for laughing about it.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2011, 03:03:36 AM »

We used to have a member who said her ex measured three-and-a-half inches and I got grief from someone (not her) for laughing about it.
  like the pun on member haha
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011, 07:46:54 AM »
I didn't see this thread until now.

I just wanted to have a go at old buddy Les, that's all. I thought it was funny and was the kind of humor suitable for Intensity2. :-[

But come on, peeps, stop going all PC on my ass! :wanker:

1. he's not your "buddy"

2. Kids should never be included , or did you forget about ricktard's slur towards QV?

3. you're a tard

4. ditto

5. ditto

6 and ditto again

1. It's called "sarcasm", buddy. ::)

2. It's not like I threatened the life or the well-being of Sir Les's stupid children.

3. And you're a bitch-tard, so that makes us even.

4. Can't think of anything else?

5. You're a bitch-tard...

6. ...with a small membrane and "member". :wanker:

Really? seemed mor elike you projecting your perpetual lonliness.
No but you talked about child rape about his children which is just as bad  :thumbdn:

Bitch-tard lol , dooky is mad  :zoinks:

with a small member? yet again projecting about the size of his pingas.  :screwy:

You know, Sir Les kept on commenting about me having sex with pigs. He just had to push it and that's what he gets. :wanker:

"....and that's what he gets"

Impressive. You sound like a gelatinous mass of wobbly blubber impersonating an internet tough guy.
I am not crying into my pillow about it.
I think there is a little bit of envy here don't you?
C'mon man you do occasionally walk past a mirror don't you?
Do you see in me a man who is the opposite of you? Mature, intelligent, wise, good-looking,  tough, compassionate, popular, sexually confident, with kids as evidence of his ability to obtain sex with the opposite sex and a human kind at that?
You really ought not project so much. Truth is I am not so wonderful. I am pretty ordinary on every account above. It is just next to you I look a lot better.
You are not the first one to try on the kid thing here. Not the last. In fact you are not the first one to try this shit on with me. Binty was a lot more severe.
But all good. I really don't give a shit.
So let's look at you. How old are you now kid? Do you have any decent role model adults to which to base ability to grow into a man? Do you have a parent, a step parent, an uncle, mentor, boss, good well-adjusted male peers?
Do you have any idea about women? What they like? what type of masculine traits they find appealing?
Do you have an idea about what they could find appealing or attractive in you and what things to cultivate in your personality to attract them?

I know the answers to all these questions but I just like asking them. You know why? Because it highlights just what damaged goods you are and how impossible your plight is to achieve anything in your life. You are so far behind the eight ball that you will never catch up and you know it.

Is that sad? Nope it is hilarious!  :hahaha:

So here is my advice for you young Pentagram. Buy some lube. Your pigs will appreciate it.

Love Uncle Les.

So that's it, eh? Buy some lube so that my pigs will appreciate it?

That's the advice from someone who claims to be better than me?

And you are basically saying that there's no hope for me?

If I had not shoved my mother down to the ground in front of the grocery store, like 2 or 3 years ago, gotten arrested, put in state custody, raised by a foster mother until I turned 18, then being forced to be on my own, then guess what?

I'd still be stuck in a shitty house in the middle of the country with an old, good-for-nothing hag who isn't in the best of health (because she used to be a drug addict and all that). There would REALLY be NO hope for me then.

I have bad dreams about the past or the possibilities if I had not lost my temper that day every other night. I escaped the true Hell that would have been the rest of my life, with almost nothing but my computer.

I never want to go back. It's fucking tough. It's certainly as Hell not funny.

You don't know what it's like to be me. It's for the best that you do not, it seems.

Much worse could have happened to me, but it's still unacceptable what has happened to me.

No Duke. That is advice from someone who doesn't give a shit about you.

I appreciate you bringing up you boo-hoo. like this. It gives me more ammo to use on you when you are being an arsehole or being whiny (which covers pretty much all of your posts)

Personally I think it VERY funny. I was right you ARE damaged goods, will not amount to anything and you DO know it.

Go on. Tell me I am wrong.  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap