Educational

Author Topic: Any of us intimidating or scary?  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: Any of us intimidating or scary?
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2011, 10:43:04 PM »
i dont find anyone here intimidating except maybe odeon... damn his avitars crazy shades and money! i dont know how anyone could NOT be intimidated by that!...

also because we all know this will happen sooner or later: nudez plz

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

P7PSP

« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »
i dont find anyone here intimidating except maybe odeon... damn his avitars crazy shades and money! i dont know how anyone could NOT be intimidated by that!...

I would prefer that odeon not post nudez.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2011, 02:05:32 AM »

I would prefer that odeon not post nudez.

I won't because I'm a very considerate soul. Otherwise intimidating, obviously, but considerate in some respects.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2011, 03:29:37 AM »
I was never intimidated by I2, but I had heard about it before I joined. According to others, it was amoral cesspool where the only thing that mattered was whether or not you could back up your opinion. This made perfect sense to me. Later, another member of AFF posted a link, and I decided to join. I2 does have a fearsome reputation, and some members here have their own reputations from events in AFF's history, such as Rossco's arguments with Amy, and Flardox's rampage/crusade against ED (I recently learned who Flardox is on I2, and I was amazed at the change :laugh:). I understand if sensitive aspies are afraid of I2.

Yes Amy she is a sweety. I would like to beat her with a wrench.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2011, 06:18:09 AM »
I didn't find anyone intimidating when I first joined here. odeon was one of the first to welcome me. So was Scrapheap and Diesel. And PMS Elle. Everyone was really nice to me. I have been on here since late 2006.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2011, 12:44:01 PM »
Seriously, this site is what it is. A lot of it is in people's minds because the site really wasn't THAT different when it started
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2011, 01:32:02 AM »
Apparently, people on WP find my avatars frightening; members here don't seem to spook so easily. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2011, 03:16:20 AM »
WP folks are spazzier so they are easily scared.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2011, 04:48:40 AM »
We are a tougher kind of spazz here.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2011, 04:49:39 AM »
We must be :viking:

:arrr:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2011, 05:28:45 AM »
I can see what you mean, SirLesPatterson.

A lot of the members here have good hearts and don't seem so intimidating in actuality despite some posts here that may come off as intimidating to the untrained WP eye.  :)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2011, 05:31:27 AM »
We must be :viking:

:arrr:

Spazz in a  :headbang2: and  :viking: kind of way.

I like that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2011, 05:34:02 AM »
I can see what you mean, SirLesPatterson.

A lot of the members here have good hearts and don't seem so intimidating in actuality despite some posts here that may come off as intimidating to the untrained WP eye.  :)

Earns a  :plus:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2011, 06:38:52 AM »
Y'know I joined here having no idea what this place was about. I just thought this was the place where all the rowdy banned members from WP ended up :laugh:

Joining here was the most interesting thing I've done while half cut. Regret it in a way but I can't change the past :-[ (:violin:)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2011, 06:51:54 AM »
Y'know I joined here having no idea what this place was about. I just thought this was the place where all the rowdy banned members from WP ended up :laugh:

Joining here was the most interesting thing I've done while half cut. Regret it in a way but I can't change the past :-[ (:violin:)

Yes you really fucked up. Now you can not leave. Pwned!!!  :asthing: