Educational

Author Topic: Post a random truth about yourself thread.  (Read 29440 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Post a random truth about yourself thread.
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2006, 01:27:58 PM »
I would like to be more sexually experimentive, but it rarely seems worth the effort given the results I get.

Have you ever considered that being more experimental might actually improve the results you get?  After all arousal isn't just physical

I think he means his experiments usually don't go well.

I thought from reading his other post that it was that he struggles to climax  ???

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2006, 01:43:42 PM »
I would like to be more sexually experimentive, but it rarely seems worth the effort given the results I get.

Have you ever considered that being more experimental might actually improve the results you get?  After all arousal isn't just physical

Yeah, they always end up as a damp squib.   :'(  You'd think wanking with copious quantities of deep heat rub would be stimulating, but nope; not really.

That said, I guess if I was really determined and kept trying things, I might hit on something, but it's pretty boring, and it's hard to be motivated when I'm pretty sure I'm not going to feel much.   I did go <ahem> shopping recently though, so I'll play around a bit when the package arrives; I'm just not terribly optimisitic about what the effects will be.

I thought from reading his other post that it was that he struggles to climax ???

Yes and no; I can get myself off, with a bit of effort, but only with one very specific technique.  With a partner, I struggle not only to climax, but to even have sensation, to the point where I need to visually check if I'm 'in' or not; I seem to take far more physical stimulation to get off than a partner could realistically provide. 

I also have issues with arousal when it comes to being with a partner; being with someone just isn't usually much of a turn-on for me.  Sometimes I'll be physically aroused, and that's when I last forever, but other times my body doesn't seem to give a damn that someone's sucking my cock or whatever, and I've never felt mentally aroused while with someone; I've always felt pretty disconnected from the whole process.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2006, 01:46:04 PM »
the thing that arouses me the second most (the first being the small of a womans back)
would be eating pussy.  i can almost ejaculate that way.  do you ever try that?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2006, 01:50:41 PM »
the thing that arouses me the second most (the first being the small of a womans back)
would be eating pussy.  i can almost ejaculate that way.  do you ever try that?

Yes, I do that as a matter of course during sex, but it doesn't arouse me; it's just a mechanical action for me, barring what enjoyment I get from seeing the girl have fun, and the satisfaction of a job well done when I get her off from it.  It's no more or less arousing than cuddling with them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2006, 01:58:23 PM »
well try getting your tongue as deep as you possibly can in the big hole portion.

and then your nose, with a stealth  waggle of the tongue on her anus.

your nose inside the larger hole, beneath the urethra, and a couple quick in-n-outs with your tongue swiping their anus.

i say this because apparantly the vagina puts off some kind of scent which is an aphrodesiac to the males.  and if you get your entire nose in there, you will be deluged in the scent of the female.

the couple quick swipes accross the anus is for her amusement.  but it must be stealth.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2006, 02:00:25 PM »

the couple quick swipes accross the anus is for her amusement.  but it must be stealth.

Why? 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2006, 02:05:28 PM »
because of a womans propensity to deny herself pleasure, because of perception.

ask a woman if you can lick her anus, she will almost always laugh and say no, thats gross.

if you do it stealth then she can enjoy it and pretend that it never happened.  i have never met a woman who didn't enjoy it.  i have also never met a woman who would agree to it before hand.
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2006, 02:06:38 PM »

Have you ever considered that being more experimental might actually improve the results you get?? After all arousal isn't just physical

Yeah, they always end up as a damp squib.? ?:'(? You'd think wanking with copious quantities of deep heat rub would be stimulating, but nope; not really.

That said, I guess if I was really determined and kept trying things, I might hit on something, but it's pretty boring, and it's hard to be motivated when I'm pretty sure I'm not going to feel much.? ?I did go <ahem> shopping recently though, so I'll play around a bit when the package arrives; I'm just not terribly optimisitic about what the effects will be.

I thought from reading his other post that it was that he struggles to climax ???

Yes and no; I can get myself off, with a bit of effort, but only with one very specific technique.? With a partner, I struggle not only to climax, but to even have sensation, to the point where I need to visually check if I'm 'in' or not; I seem to take far more physical stimulation to get off than a partner could realistically provide.?

I also have issues with arousal when it comes to being with a partner; being with someone just isn't usually much of a turn-on for me.? Sometimes I'll be physically aroused, and that's when I last forever, but other times my body doesn't seem to give a damn that someone's sucking my cock or whatever, and I've never felt mentally aroused while with someone; I've always felt pretty disconnected from the whole process.

Why do you have sex so much if you don't actually get to enjoy it?

would be eating pussy. i can almost ejaculate that way. do you ever try that?

Yes, I do that as a matter of course during sex, but it doesn't arouse me; it's just a mechanical action for me, barring what enjoyment I get from seeing the girl have fun, and the satisfaction of a job well done when I get her off from it. It's no more or less arousing than cuddling with them.

I've never seen someone use the word mechanical to describe parts of sex before.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2006, 02:10:16 PM »
I always assume everyone is as open to trying things as me, but I guess that there must be people who aren't so I can see where you are coming from with that now.  I just had a funny image of you in camouflage stealthily aiming for the anus :)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2006, 02:23:20 PM »
actually i do it blindly, no aiming at all and i hope for the best.

the only camouflage is my GI Joe condom
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »
Why do you have sex so much if you don't actually get to enjoy it?

Well, for one thing, I don't have sex much; I'm pretty happy to go for months at a time without it, however I eventually get lonely, and want some female company; someone I can be close and intimate with, so I seek someone out periodically.  Sex helps me get close with people, and you don't get much more intimate than having parts of your body inside someone else.  I also have the urge to fuck; the instinct to find things to stick my penis into, and while it's not a terribly strong impulse, it can flare up at times and frustrate me.  It's not like fucking actually does a damned thing for me, but I'm driven to do it regardless.

I've never seen someone use the word mechanical to describe parts of sex before.

How about if I describe it as a work of art or a meditative experience?  Diddling this, twiddling that; pleasuring someone can be a compliated and tricky business, requiring patience and persistence, and I enjoy the challenge.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2006, 02:30:35 PM »
i say this because apparantly the vagina puts off some kind of scent which is an aphrodesiac to the males.  and if you get your entire nose in there, you will be deluged in the scent of the female.

Yeah, I know the musk you're talking about, and although I find it vaguely stimulating, it doesn't have a particulalry pronounced effect on me.  Maybe I need to up the dose, as you're suggesting?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2006, 02:38:16 PM »
because of a womans propensity to deny herself pleasure, because of perception.

ask a woman if you can lick her anus, she will almost always laugh and say no, thats gross.

if you do it stealth then she can enjoy it and pretend that it never happened.  i have never met a woman who didn't enjoy it.  i have also never met a woman who would agree to it before hand.

So true.  Feet too; my ex always got really embarrassed if I gave them a squeeze, but I'm pretty sure it felt nice for her.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2006, 02:38:51 PM »
i say this because apparantly the vagina puts off some kind of scent which is an aphrodesiac to the males.? and if you get your entire nose in there, you will be deluged in the scent of the female.

Yeah, I know the musk you're talking about, and although I find it vaguely stimulating, it doesn't have a particulalry pronounced effect on me.? Maybe I need to up the dose, as you're suggesting?

Have you ever been to a doctor because of the problems you have getting off during sex?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2006, 03:02:54 PM »

Yeah, I know the musk you're talking about, and although I find it vaguely stimulating, it doesn't have a particulalry pronounced effect on me.  Maybe I need to up the dose, as you're suggesting?

Have you ever been to a doctor because of the problems you have getting off during sex?

No, but I read up on the medical side of it, and I've found that I have mild erectile dysfunction (physically perfectly functional, but I have intermittent issues with arousal), and delayed ejaculation (can't come with a partner, presumably because I'm not aroused enough and they can't provide enough stimulation).

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/ejaculatoryincompetence.htm
RE is the third most common male sexual disorder ? after impotence (erectile dysfunction) (ED or impotence) and premature ejaculation. It is not easy to treat: in a series of cases seen by Delvin and Webber, only 58 per cent were signicantly improved by treatment. All of these successful couples were well-motivated, and willing to persevere with long-term therapy.

This is the current state of the art of treatment for delayed ejaculation:

The commonest method is based on the pioneering work of American experts who have developed behaviourist ways of helping the man to relax and 'let go' when he is with his partner.

Generally, it is the case that the man can reach orgasm by self-masturbation and maybe through love play, but not through intercourse.

So the therapist may encourage the couple to gradually proceed to a situation where the man can ejaculate just outside his partner's vagina, and eventually go on from there to a more 'advanced' situation where he is able to cope with ejaculating inside her.

In a slightly different variety of therapy devised by American experts Masters and Johnson, the couple first go through a period of treatment in which actual sex is 'off limits', but kissing and cuddling are encouraged.

Then they progress to a stage where the woman, sitting astride the man, masturbates him till he reaches orgasm (even if this takes two hours or more). Finally, they move on to a situation in which she lowers herself onto him shortly before he climaxes.

Generally, the object of all therapy is to gradually diffuse the man's anxiety about giving up his 'control' - so that he can climax inside his partner without difficulty.

In one or two of our cases, it has not proved possible to get the man to the stage where he ejaculates inside the vagina ? yet the couple are desperate to have a child. These days, such couples can be helped to conceive by IVF (?test-tube?) techniques.

Since I don't have a partner, my chances of overcoming it seem slim at the moment.  I'm kind of hoping I won't need a turky baster in order to have kids.   :-\