Poll

Is Lightfire300 / Praetor a:

Bitch
Pussy
Creepy pervert
Little girl
All 4

Author Topic: Lightfire300 / Praetor  (Read 7613 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Lightfire300 / Praetor
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
I love how this has gone on for six pages.

Yeah, bet your bin is full of soggy tissues by now :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2011, 05:53:15 AM »
Predator, you are obviously an egocentric attention whore and a nasty little pervert with little social conscience. You are the prime example of the type of sick twisted little fuck that would use your "social misunderstandings" to justify your sick fucking world view. Don't sit back and say "Oh I thought she was lying" or "Well I tried to make amends" or "Hey who cares? I was just trying to bait others".
Do not try to talk your way around your perverted needs. You are a sick dog that needs to be put down before you act on this kind of demented perception. I don't care what you have personally been through or had to endure or what caused your failed mind to snap and drive you to such fuckwittedness. I don't fucking care.
I hope you get caught just before the act and are thrown into a sound proof little cell in a dark corner of the prison community, without defence from a bleeding heart do-good non-aspie seeking to help the poor hapless Aspie. I hope that whilst you sit there and start lamenting your totally unjustified incarceration, some big lonely pervert says "Hey cell-mate, I gots a game we can play. You are gonna be a lotta fun".
Glad MidLife Aspie exposed you for the piece of shit you are.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:12:19 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2011, 07:14:02 AM »
I wasn't supporting him there btw.

"Violation of privacy" LOL. What made him think he deserves any privacy?

The odd thing is that I know for a fact that Joeshmuckapop isn't him.

I wonder how you can be so certain?

The IPs come back from different continents, and Praetor is very, very repetitive.

Is there some other forum where you or some other WP mod is supposed to have disclosed someone's private IP address?  I ask because I don't think that you have done it here.  You did offer to do so with Lightfire300's permission for the sake of comparison to the IP addresses Lightfire300 has used here, but that was a recent development.

Not that I am aware of, and I really doubt it.  By "private IP" I think Joe meant "secret identity".  Posting someone's IP without their permission would be a cowardly and indefensible action.  Even with a schmuck like Praetor.

I think divulging IP addresses is against the privacy policy on WP anyway. Nobody has disclosed any IP addresses, JoeSchmuck is talking about the online identity behind the accounts being exposed and thinks that's a violation of privacy :laugh:

What countries are the IP's from? One was from Canada? Is that Praetors or Joes? Friskeygirl is from Canada too (Calgary).

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2011, 08:06:52 AM »
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2011, 08:12:52 AM »
And he is back at it again. 

Here's a tip dipshit, you aren't a "Needleinahaystack" when you out yourself immediately by sending emlion your sick shit.  Do you think there is something you can write her that will stop her from reporting you?  Are you really that clueless?  After everything you have done to her do you think there is some "special connection"?
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2011, 08:42:54 AM »
BTW - Emma hasn't even read your last 40 or so PMs.  So that kinda throws a wrench in "regaining her trust" by assaulting her with SP after SP.  If you are still doing this to annoy me, please do.  Each time you go back at it I have justification to come back into this thread and call you a cunt some more.  If you are doing it to "get back at the WP mods", then reread yourmum's words in my signature and stop being such a coward.

You can't duck me in here and keep at your pussified actions on WP and expect to be considered a man.  A little girl maybe, but certainly not a man. :hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »
If it was just between the two of you why does she bring me into it immediately?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2011, 08:59:54 AM »
Man, she is a funny girl.

We laugh and laugh at your pathetic attempts to make up with her.  That you think her asking for each new sockpuppet to be banned is her playing "hard to get" is priceless.  Kind of like watching a retarded puppy fall into its water bowl again and again.

Thanks man - without your doing this I wouldn't get to spend nearly as much time in PM with her.  She comes running to me each time you do this and I get to play the mature grown up MAN to your little girl antics.   :2thumbsup:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2011, 09:04:31 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2011, 09:42:58 AM »
Hey Predator. Out of genuine interest (I always wanted to know what went on in the minds of delusional psychotic stalkers) tell me how you see things "working out" here.
I will set up the play and I want you to try your logic on for me.
1. Young girl on Autistic forum confesses an abhorrent assault committed against her
2. You laugh it up and make fun of her and dismiss it as bullshit
3. She gets upset and others see it as bad form.
4. She reports you.
5. She wants nothing to do with you

Here comes the part where it gets a bit creepy and stalkerish

6. You start sending her Pm after Pm.
7. She dislikes your attention and, to protect herself from such harassment, reports you
8. You come back and redouble your efforts.
9. She keeps reporting you and you keep getting banned.
10. You keep coming back to continue what you KNOW is harassing and very unwelcome.

But humour me. What do you think this girl owes you and why? Why do you think she ought to be inclined to think well of you? Why does she not deserve to be left alone from a retarded stalker arsehole (without the brains and decency to know he has deliberately hurt her over something that no-one ought to make light of) who refuses to accept that she has a right to be left not harassed. 40PM+?
You fucking low cunt. Leave her the fuck alone. You really that stupid? What do you need to realise that she doesn't want you bugging shit out of her. You were indecent enough to make fun over rape why are you rubbing salt into the wounds continually? What are you hoping to achieve?

Mate I REALLY hope someone rapes you so you can get some sense of connection to what you are putting her through and I hope when you do that people making fun of this and harassing you after they have will be something you can brush off.

You really don't connect the dots do you fuckwit?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2011, 10:30:13 AM »
Nice edit when your original post said:

LMAO. No others have expressed their opinion that she made the whoel thing up. And her stories she told me were contradictory. She bullshitted the whole thing.

So I won't see any further sockpuppets assaulting Emlion?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2011, 10:42:30 AM »
Hello childpredator. :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2011, 12:33:23 PM »
I want to make amends and I realize how horrible it was for me to say what I did, and I genuinely feel bad for what i did. I don't know why I made light of her rape, I just went bi-polar and switched from believing her to not believing her. I am a creative writer and came up with those perverted things simply to put salt in the wound, but now this issue is past and I just want to make amends with her and be friends with her. I also don't really want to re-hash her rape situation anymore either. So I want to stop talking about that. I have sent her many PMs, but I have NOT sent her anything making fun of her rape in weeks. I just want to be friends with her and for her to know I am genuinely sorry.

Even if people don't believe me, I don't care. This is something I have to do.

But if she will not accept my apology and continue to report me than I will leave her alone from now on and I will stop creating sock puppets on wrongplanet and in fact just leave wrongplanet and not come back.

That's the best thing you could do for her now.  Even if you have good intentions in trying to contact her now, you need to realize that it's only going to come across as stalkerish to her, given everything that has happened between the two of you before.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2011, 12:59:17 PM »
I want to make amends and I realize how horrible it was for me to say what I did, and I genuinely feel bad for what i did. I don't know why I made light of her rape, I just went bi-polar and switched from believing her to not believing her. I am a creative writer and came up with those perverted things simply to put salt in the wound, but now this issue is past and I just want to make amends with her and be friends with her. I also don't really want to re-hash her rape situation anymore either. So I want to stop talking about that. I have sent her many PMs, but I have NOT sent her anything making fun of her rape in weeks. I just want to be friends with her and for her to know I am genuinely sorry.

Even if people don't believe me, I don't care. This is something I have to do.

But if she will not accept my apology and continue to report me than I will leave her alone from now on and I will stop creating sock puppets on wrongplanet and in fact just leave wrongplanet and not come back.

That's the best thing you could do for her now.  Even if you have good intentions in trying to contact her now, you need to realize that it's only going to come across as stalkerish to her, given everything that has happened between the two of you before.

I understand that now. I kept messaging her because I wanted her to know I was sorry and I stopped saying disparaging things about her two weeks ago already. But I haven't created a osckpuppet yet, and I will keep my promise.

If you stick to that promise then you and I will have no further beef.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2011, 04:06:40 AM »
This is all bullshit. Dodgy creepy bullshit but I’ll toss in my 2c.

So what if emlion is lying, who the fuck should care? Nobody's job is to do anything about it and it's nobody's place to meddle in her and Stefan’s business PERIOD. Anyone who feels the need to invade someone elses life must have none of their own to focus on (and ain’t that the truth in this case).
The thought of her lying crossed my mind too based on a few things. But you don’t see me making a vendetta out of it all, and I’m inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. She has built many genuine friendships there and what sort of fuckwad would anyone be to sabotage those? People sometimes fail to realise that they’d be doing more harm than good. Or maybe they’re just genuinely psycho people who WANT to ruin people’s lives.

I cannot see any justifiable reason for filling her inbox with shit from sockpuppet account after sockpuppet account regardless of what she's doing or not. Seriously, who spends their every waking hour making sockpuppets on WP?? LMAO!! It's just stupid and sad!!

MLA is giving you an opportunity here to deal with things in a more reasonable fashion. You don't need to make the sockpuppets anymore, there is a WP mod HERE, participating on I2, for the first time in history. No rules, no risk of banning, the green light has been given BY HIM to attack him HERE! Sticking with the sockpuppet approach from now on will be cowardly.

One of most sane posts in this thread. Well said.

Lightfire/Khan, don't get me wrong, you seem like an extremely intelligent person. But you're also stuffing things up for yourself.

You have intelligence but not much wisdom.