Author Topic: OK, who's the narc??  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: OK, who's the narc??
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 08:36:40 PM »
haha thanks !

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2011, 09:06:03 PM »
From a bewildered bystander point of view,  i think...

The fact is her pic was taken and posted where she didn't want it posted.  That is stealing.  It is further amplified by the fact this was done by a friend.  That is a big 'ouch'

I think the banter prior to this event is irrelevant,  the fact is she took the photo down quickly speaks volumes - SHE DIDN'T WANT IT ON DISPLAY FOR  JUST ANYONE.    Her photo.  Her boobies. Her decision.  She is probably more annoyed that decision was taken off her than she is about who saw her boobies.

I am just making observations from a bystander point of view.  That is what i see.   Saying that,  my impression of scrap is that he is not a nasty peice of work - more like just thoughtlessness rather than intentionally causing harm.  I think he is very 'laddish'  I think the testosterone was overflowing and his brain went to his pants - hence his decision to repost.

If that is the case, it is still not 'ok' and it doesn't make it right.  Damage done.  An apology to Eclair, rather than wriggling like a worm, might just be a start.  I have not seen an apology.

If you guy's really have been friends for so long then i really hope you, Scrap, step upto the mark and say sorry  -  and mean it!  Hope you guy's work it out   :thumbup:

blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 09:11:18 PM »

I have yet to see this much heralded pic of Eclair's boobs (although, not for lack of searching, mind you), but the simple fact that she placed it up for only a few of her closest friends, then took it down rather quickly (even abruptly by some opinions), should speak volumes to most civilised people on this site. 

But this is NOT what she did.

Eclair posted that pic several times and took it down several times only to re-post it again. She didn't "place it up only for a few of her closest friends" as she has claimed, and you have parroted, she posted them for all memebers to see. She was playing a cat and mouse game, the mouse won, and now the cat is butthurt. That's all there is to this story.

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 09:16:29 PM »

The fact is her pic was taken and posted where she didn't want it posted.  That is stealing. 

No it is not. Anything posted in a public forum is public domain.

I think the banter prior to this event is irrelevant,  the fact is she took the photo down quickly speaks volumes - SHE DIDN'T WANT IT ON DISPLAY FOR  JUST ANYONE.    Her photo.  Her boobies. Her decision.  She is probably more annoyed that decision was taken off her than she is about who saw her boobies.

Once again I have to call bullshit here. Eclair had posted, deleted, reposted, redeleted and reposted that pic several times. It's clear by her behavior what she was doing. She was dangling a carrot above my head thinking that she was too clever to for me to get it.

Her mistake 110%.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 09:26:51 PM »

The fact is her pic was taken and posted where she didn't want it posted.  That is stealing. 

No it is not. Anything posted in a public forum is public domain.

Once again I have to call bullshit here. Eclair had posted, deleted, reposted, redeleted and reposted that pic several times. It's clear by her behavior what she was doing. She was dangling a carrot above my head thinking that she was too clever to for me to get it.

Her mistake 110%.

Sweeping all that away for one second -  and i do see you may have a point  -  one question to you  -  does it not bother you that you have caused this bad feeling to a friend?  Maybe you got tons and tons of friends and you won't miss one,  maybe you don't need friends?  i dunno?  but if i had just caused one of my buddies a load of hurt, wether i had excuses or not, i wouldn't be so pig headed about it
blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 09:33:11 PM »

Sweeping all that away for one second -  and i do see you may have a point  -  one question to you  -  does it not bother you that you have caused this bad feeling to a friend?  Maybe you got tons and tons of friends and you won't miss one,  maybe you don't need friends?  i dunno?  but if i had just caused one of my buddies a load of hurt, wether i had excuses or not, i wouldn't be so pig headed about it

Are you going to start in on the guilt tripping too??

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 09:47:18 PM »

*no more questions your honour*  i think the witness is guilty :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »

Firstly, it is impossible to guilt trip someone who has clearly demonstrated they are incapable of it.

Your words above are meant to imply that you feel guilt, when you do not. The past 24 hours and your most recent posts to keep this going show that. If you felt guilt genuinely, you had a window of timeframe to do that via PM or even on the forum. That did not happen. Therefore I believe you are incapable of regret at what you did in any way shape or form, either in regretting you posted the pics, and / or regretting you fucked a friendship and trust.

Scrapheap

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
.... or regretting you fucked a friendship and trust.

I've never been made aware that one existed in the first place.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2011, 01:42:52 AM »
What's the double standard?

Eclairs pic get posted without her permission and everyone is up in arms, yet peaguy's pic is re-posted almost every week and nobody says a thing.

I know I'm unaware of peaguy and his former presence here, so I don't know if he did anything to deserve it or not. Maybe he gave prior permission?

I believe Peaguy has repeatedly said that he doesn't care.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2011, 01:47:34 AM »

I have yet to see this much heralded pic of Eclair's boobs (although, not for lack of searching, mind you), but the simple fact that she placed it up for only a few of her closest friends, then took it down rather quickly (even abruptly by some opinions), should speak volumes to most civilised people on this site. 

But this is NOT what she did.

Eclair posted that pic several times and took it down several times only to re-post it again. She didn't "place it up only for a few of her closest friends" as she has claimed, and you have parroted, she posted them for all memebers to see. She was playing a cat and mouse game, the mouse won, and now the cat is butthurt. That's all there is to this story.

Why do you think so few agree with your version of this thing?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2011, 02:16:58 AM »
It seems that someone tattle-tale'ed to eclair that her bewbs got re-posted.

Does this person want to step forward??  ::)

Why would you care unless you knew that what you did was very uncool?

:agreed:

If I had been online and I saw that you had reposted them, I would have told her, Scrapheap.

If you had shared a picture of your tinky winky with someone, wouldn't you want to know if they were sharing it with the world?

She didn't 'share it with me' she posted it in a public forum FFS!!! The Streisand effect applies to whatever you post publicly.  :police:

Only on a private part of the forum and only for a few minutes at a time, which says to me that she didn't want them shared with just anyone.

I think that you did the wrong thing reposting them and I thought that you realized that when you deleted them.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2011, 02:21:33 AM »
What's the double standard?

Eclairs pic get posted without her permission and everyone is up in arms, yet peaguy's pic is re-posted almost every week and nobody says a thing.

I know I'm unaware of peaguy and his former presence here, so I don't know if he did anything to deserve it or not. Maybe he gave prior permission?

Peaguy reposted Fiona's picture to a more public part of the forum without her permission and she took offense to that, so he posted his own picture and said that he didn't mind if it was reposted anywhere, even reposting it himself to a more public part of the forum.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2011, 05:33:41 AM »
Removed.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:36:40 AM by Eclair »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2011, 11:19:37 AM »
Shut the fuck up. :thumbup: