Educational

Author Topic: Profile Settings...what do theme do you use?  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: Profile Settings...what do theme do you use?
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
just switched to black rain. saw it mentioned a few times over my brief run through of the thread... it seems a little dark but ill keep it for a bit and see how i like it.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »
Another convert!!! :woohoo:

I've been using Black Rain for over 4 years now.  8)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »
just switched to black rain. saw it mentioned a few times over my brief run through of the thread... it seems a little dark but ill keep it for a bit and see how i like it.

Yeah, once I perservered through about 5 sessions with it on, I started to get used to it a little more. I'd never perservered with it so much before....only like 5 or 10 minutes and it wouldn't feel right and I'd switch it back.

The default one looks odd to me now, so not sure if I'd revert back. Just shows how perservering through a change can be fruitful in the end!

I didn't even realize there were options until i ran across this thread.  I spend too much time on PHPBB2.  I like Black Rain :)

Fabulous, glad I started the thread then. Which reminds me, I'm not sure if we have a thread for newbies re functionality stuff here. Or if we do, where we can put it in a spot that's easy to see. I'll start a thread and see what we have or what we can start.

Because there are other things like how karma points work which weren't explained clearly - or maybe I had a moment. But for years I never realised you could give any member karma at any time, you just couldn't karma the SAME person within an hour.

I always interpreted as you can't give anyone karma within an hour of handing out a karma point.

So stuff like that, yes, I'll check and see.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2011, 10:26:12 PM »

Yeah, once I perservered through about 5 sessions with it on, I started to get used to it a little more. I'd never perservered with it so much before....only like 5 or 10 minutes and it wouldn't feel right and I'd switch it back.

The default one looks odd to me now, so not sure if I'd revert back. Just shows how perservering through a change can be fruitful in the end!

I didn't even realize there were options until i ran across this thread.  I spend too much time on PHPBB2.  I like Black Rain :)

Fabulous, glad I started the thread then. Which reminds me, I'm not sure if we have a thread for newbies re functionality stuff here. Or if we do, where we can put it in a spot that's easy to see. I'll start a thread and see what we have or what we can start.

Because there are other things like how karma points work which weren't explained clearly - or maybe I had a moment. But for years I never realised you could give any member karma at any time, you just couldn't karma the SAME person within an hour.

I always interpreted as you can't give anyone karma within an hour of handing out a karma point.

So stuff like that, yes, I'll check and see.

That would certainly be helpful :)