Author Topic: Any of us intimidating or scary?  (Read 3244 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Any of us intimidating or scary?
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »
I was never intimidated by I2, but I had heard about it before I joined. According to others, it was amoral cesspool where the only thing that mattered was whether or not you could back up your opinion. This made perfect sense to me. Later, another member of AFF posted a link, and I decided to join. I2 does have a fearsome reputation, and some members here have their own reputations from events in AFF's history, such as Rossco's arguments with Amy, and Flardox's rampage/crusade against ED (I recently learned who Flardox is on I2, and I was amazed at the change :laugh:). I understand if sensitive aspies are afraid of I2.

Yes Amy she is a sweety. I would like to beat her with a wrench.

Same.  :P

Although I'm pretty sure a fair few people want to do the same to me , or at least did  :laugh:

I'm sure you were always lovely.  :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2011, 08:30:04 PM »
I was never intimidated by I2, but I had heard about it before I joined. According to others, it was amoral cesspool where the only thing that mattered was whether or not you could back up your opinion. This made perfect sense to me. Later, another member of AFF posted a link, and I decided to join. I2 does have a fearsome reputation, and some members here have their own reputations from events in AFF's history, such as Rossco's arguments with Amy, and Flardox's rampage/crusade against ED (I recently learned who Flardox is on I2, and I was amazed at the change :laugh:). I understand if sensitive aspies are afraid of I2.

Although I'm pretty sure a fair few people want to do the same to me , or at least did  :laugh:

I keep stuffing you into the picnic basket, but you won't stay! What must I do to make you behave?   :dunno:

:whipped:  >:D
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

P7PSP

« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2011, 08:31:18 PM »

I keep stuffing you into the picnic basket, but you won't stay! What must I do to make you behave?   :dunno:
Nothing seems to work.  ???

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2011, 08:32:06 PM »

Nothing seems to work.  ???

It's all those darned tentacles! Not to mention his youthful exuberance.  :autism:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram