Author Topic: Wrong Planet's attack on Intensity  (Read 11231 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Wrong Planet's attack on Intensity
« Reply #285 on: March 16, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »
Meh...I got banned after two posts randomly. All I did was make an intro. And combined with the fuck ugly colorscheme and their treating my friend aliengirl badly, I never went back.

Alex plank needs taking out the back and given a bullet in the mouth, just for being a tosser and a living, breathing insult to auties and aspies everywhere.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #286 on: March 16, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »
Meh...I got banned after two posts randomly. All I did was make an intro. And combined with the fuck ugly colorscheme and their treating my friend aliengirl badly, I never went back.

Alex plank needs taking out the back and given a bullet in the mouth, just for being a tosser and a living, breathing insult to auties and aspies everywhere.

You say you don't care, and then make a comment showing a very deep level of connection and personal bad feelings.  That is anything but not caring.  You obviously care a great deal.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #287 on: March 16, 2012, 03:39:54 PM »
Ey what now hubert? what on earth do you mean.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #288 on: March 16, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »
Ey what now hubert? what on earth do you mean.

You don't want to "take someone out back and shoot him in the mouth" if you don't care.  There is a lot of emotional investment in an action, or even a thought, of that sort. 

Unless of course you are a psychopath.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #289 on: March 16, 2012, 03:43:30 PM »
Presumably, that wanting to kill Alex (aptly named!) Plank indicates you do care? That'd be about your friend, though, not WP, I imagine.
That is mild treatment for him, surely? Not the acid bath &/ or phosphorous, etc? :apondering:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #290 on: March 16, 2012, 03:44:25 PM »
Presumably, that wanting to kill Alex (aptly named!) Plank indicates you do care? That'd be about your friend, though, not WP, I imagine.
That is mild treatment for him, surely? Not the acid bath &/ or phosphorous, etc? :apondering:

No

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #291 on: March 16, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
I was asking Lestat. And he might well say he is a psychopath....  :squiddy:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: March 16, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
Oh, I just think he is a gigantic fucking bell end that needs not to exist. And all that stuff about his ex-I HATE abusers. And they ALL need shooting.

I wouldn't waste willy pete burning the bastard. Petrol would do the job nicely, and save my lab some expensive reagents :P Psychopath? me? no. Just ask the people cemented into the walls of my basement, they will confirm that I am completely sane, normal and well adjusted. At least if they don't want a kick in the goolies with my size 10-11 combat boots :D

Its the abuser element...thats why I would love to see him shot in the face. I've had too many friends abused, in various ways for me to want to see alex plank not shot. I've seen what being abused does to people I care about, and its not good.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #293 on: March 17, 2012, 01:40:10 AM »
Oh, I just think he is a gigantic fucking bell end that needs not to exist. And all that stuff about his ex-I HATE abusers. And they ALL need shooting.

I wouldn't waste willy pete burning the bastard. Petrol would do the job nicely, and save my lab some expensive reagents :P Psychopath? me? no. Just ask the people cemented into the walls of my basement, they will confirm that I am completely sane, normal and well adjusted. At least if they don't want a kick in the goolies with my size 10-11 combat boots :D

Its the abuser element...thats why I would love to see him shot in the face. I've had too many friends abused, in various ways for me to want to see alex plank not shot. I've seen what being abused does to people I care about, and its not good.
Yep! They did all confirm that, strangely.  :lol:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2012, 01:05:34 AM »
Who confirmed what? that plank is a dick, or that he abused his former girlfriend? or both. He is definitely a knob, I don't need that confirming for me, I already knew it lol.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2012, 02:49:25 AM »
Still think you'd come up with more painful ways to kill him than just shooting him.  :lol:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: March 19, 2012, 04:03:16 AM »
Oh I can think of plenty.

I wouldn't burn him with phosphorus though...that would be a waste of a perfectly good, useful bit of lab supplies:D

Maybe giving him the 'death by a thousand cuts' treatment with a dentists drill, drilling tiny holes into him until he bleeds out slowly...plugging his bollocks into the mains electricity supply and electrocuting him, sticking a pencil into each ear and kicking him in the head, injecting bleach into his spinal column, booting him into a nest of army ants, tying him to a manchineel tree, or maybe sticking a drainpipe up his arse, then leading it into a hornets nest. Perhaps having him eaten alive slowly by rats, ants, bot-fly maggots, or any other such small, carnivorous critters. Just as long as its slow and painful :D

Yup, I can think of plenty of nasty things to do to that abusive piece 'o' shit.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2012, 05:40:57 AM »
That's more like it!  :lol:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #298 on: March 19, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Or perhaps chain him up by the arms, and lower him very slowly, feet first into boiling water. Or start chopping bodyparts off until there is nothing left, or maybe having him savaged to death by a pack of rottweilers/pit bulls.

Arsewipe is in dire need of a good slow boiling. Or stick his head into a microwave oven, and cook it until the water in his brain boils and his head bursts like a melon hit with a hollowpoint round. Alternatively hit him with a cricket bat, starting at the feet, arms, fingers, toes, knees, until he is generally battered to death.

I can think of plenty of nasty things to do to him with a blowtorch, or slowly burn him to death, pinpoint target by pinpoint target using a soldering iron, until he dies from third degree burns.

Fucking woman abusing cum-stain on the festering rectum of sub-humanity. He is a disgrace to spesh people everywhere, and is unfit to be autistic. A waste of an autie/aspie brain, that could have been given to a decent human being. Fucking cocksucking shouldbe-NT oxygen thieving rat bastard that he is.

Pressing him to death with the old fashioned peine forte et dure used to execute 'witches' back in the burning days would be good, as would crucifixion with rusty nails. Or cutting him a thousand times over, rubbing human and/or dog shit into the wounds and leaving him to die of infection.

I sincerely hope he dies a miserable, agonizing death of fournier gangrene.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2012, 11:22:11 PM »
Much more inventive than the earlier 'shooting' him!