Educational

Author Topic: Dreams and nightmares  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Dreams and nightmares
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2011, 06:04:41 AM »
Gad one with a park made on bridges criss crossing a swamp and a children's party in it at night  very strange
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Stalin

• Constant Poster
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2011, 06:37:43 AM »
Hehe, I'm more into bloody beef.
That's just.....  :autism:
When Stalin strikes, lightning stands still

Stalin has the strength of ten tigresses

When Stalin asks, you answer

Stalin freezes your blood, makes cowards out of strong men

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2011, 09:20:25 AM »
This night I dreamed of me attending some sort of gathering in a house out in the woods. I don't know if it was a wedding or something. maybe it began like one, but later on it became clear that it was a meeting and I was one of the hosts.
Things went a bit tricky when the rivaling group of werewolfs started moving our way in their armyjeeps.
I was in some kind of ambush by a backroad and we caught a few of them werewolfs (who was not transformed at the time) and turned two of them over to "our people" and killed the rest.

Then we discovered there were a LOT of werewolfmoney...wich I had to smuggle out hidden in bags and under my clothes and in a sandwich.
Started spending a bit at a time for no one to notice, but the werewolf community knew and they were on to me.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Stalin

• Constant Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2011, 12:45:22 PM »
Who's that  ???

Offline Stalin

• Constant Poster
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »
Once, this was when I was about 10 I think, I dreamed that my grandfather suffered from dementia and was in a wheelchair.
And one of their cats were there, the male one, and he had lost his eye somehow, so it was just a big.....knot of scars or something like that.

Funny thing is, a few years later the cat DID lose his eye in a fight or something.
An of course my grandfather eventually ended up in a wheelchair with dementia.

Guess some people would have taken this as a sign that "Oh my dreams are premonitions!" but the thought didn't even cross my mind, until I just wrote it sown right now. Because I don't believe in those things, and also, its not really that far fetched that a cat loses his eye and and old man ends up in a wheelchair with dementia.

TheoK

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2011, 12:52:21 PM »
What about this one: in 1985 I dreamed that a classmate would be dead and two weeks later she was.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 07:01:13 AM »
I had a dream that I had a job the other night. A job with lots of chocolate and tea. All fair trade, and all delicious. Was making things out of it, to be sold.

Very nice job too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 09:03:55 AM »
I had a dream/nightmare once where I killed a friends girlfriend.

It was black and white , and it was around christmas time , they were in a restaurant and I had snuck into the kitchens and poured some poison into her drink I think.
Basically , I walked over to them and brought them their food and drinks , they being too in love didn't notice me bring their order to them.

I set it down on the table and stood watching and they of course not noticing I was there began eating / drinking , the GF then started coughing and spluttering , eventually falling down headfirst onto the table dead ,
I did the "oops!" sign and my friend looked up and noticed me , I just smiled down at him and walked off.

He followed me out into an alleyway behind the kitchen but couldn't see me , he heard my laughter though.

I had a second variation of this dream where I killed both of them , twas weird but I enjoyed killing his now Ex-gf she's a fucking cunt.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 09:18:02 AM »
I had one with the police searching my house and wanting to charge me with making bombs and meth in my basement after finding my mini lab.  No I don't make those things but do do a lot of experimenting

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2011, 09:33:29 AM »
I had one with the police searching my house and wanting to charge me with making bombs and meth in my basement after finding my mini lab.  No I don't make those things but do do a lot of experimenting

In other words , they haven't found it yet?  :lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2011, 10:51:06 AM »

In other words , they haven't found it yet?  :lol:

No :laugh:

I have lots of very questionable stuff that would give them a lot of worries and questions as to why I have it

George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2011, 05:19:07 PM »
I had a dream that I had a job the other night. A job with lots of chocolate and tea. All fair trade, and all delicious. Was making things out of it, to be sold.

Very nice job too.

Maybe that was not just a dream, but a premonition!  :chocolate:  :tea:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2011, 12:42:59 AM »
I mostly have weird sex related dreams. But I also dream a lot about being like a homeless person and just wandering around having adventures. Its more that I wander. And there are big cities, and "dangerous sections" of town, and I just walk and walk, or travel with people Ive never met before. But yeah a lot of sex dreams.

And I dream of swimming. and diving really deep. Usually in swimming pools but sometimes in the ocean, and there are strange sea creatures. Sometimes the water is blue and clear, sometimes it is dangerous and murky.  Water in dreams usually means a woman's sexuality. I guess the fact that I like to swim really deep and touch the bottom of the pool kinda says something about me.

but I also dream a lot that I am in school and Im clueless about what I should be doing. College or sometimes high school, and I cant find my classes or I am failing, and i always end up at the swimming pool .

Swimming in it when im not supposed to be there.

And then there are the dreams about the amusement park, and riding really scary rides that are way too scary to be anything real. Like dropping the height of a skyscraper and flying though the air on a bungee.

The only dreams I really dont like is when I dream i live alone in the middle of nowhere and I dont have anywhere to go or any way to get there and I feel utterly alone. Those dreams are so mundane compared to the others I have, but they are the worst of all. I wake up feeling really depressed when i dream that.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2011, 04:06:55 PM »
I've had a lot of swimming/water-playing dreams, and a lot of architecture dreams. Both are kind of parallel, there's exploring, enjoying, and after a while, the water, or the building, can change into something I get caught up in. Not always though. Best of those dreams was a mixture of both architecture and lots of water. Lots of dreams I love, and really enjoy, do have the chance to change into something really scary too.

Most tiring dreams are those filled with pointless appointments and social gatherings that cannot be avoided. When I wake after a dream like that, I am exhausted.

Have had dreams where I got into fights too.
After one of those dreams I decided to go and visit the guy I had dreamt about, to start a serious fight with him. Was a good decision to do that.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2011, 03:57:17 AM »
my dreams are more odd than extreme. And full of weird sex. I just go on adventures, and sometimes scale skyscrapers or otherwise go flying though the air plummeting to sudden death.  I get strange dreams sometimes, though. And I have had nightmares too but not traditional ones. Dreams are weird.

These dreams don't seem that sexy?  :-\
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap