Author Topic: Epic Mother Fucking Score and project  (Read 211 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Epic Mother Fucking Score and project
« on: March 11, 2011, 10:44:03 PM »

Found a  Dewalt cordless power drill over Blackburn Mall Today (The Dump) we call it the mall cuase people donate shit they don't need anymore
ad we take what we like and donate our spare change and it goes towards charities. The drill worked! I picked it up and it  went wrrrrr. There was no charger though thats why it was there BUT my dad has the right charger for it! I knew he did cause he uses fucking Dewalt.  I wanted one for a while. They have draws at the country grocer and i'd put my name in for the cordless driver. But now I got a good used one for now.
 It's one of those yellow ones.

Found a guitar stand as well

I also found three wood burning tools, a hacksaw and got some kind of punk/new wave at a garage sale all for $5.00. Their huge ass wood buring tools that are thick.
as  well. In hgihschchool i'd ace shop by doing wood burning art. Teachers would buy my art off me as well. The shop at the highschool was so cool
Chucki would agree.

This stuff will come in handy with the project chucki and I are working on. When I moved  to our new placee last October I wanted to do somthing about  that old area with the rotten old tree fort in the spring/summer I spent last weekend tearing the thing down and clearing the area of all the crap. Old mouldy panneling. Slippery slimy son of a bitches!. That work was ugly and a frustrating pain in the ass. BUT it's done :)

I blazed a trail as well and lined it with the logs that I cleared in that area. It's quite a ways walk. Now  the area is cleared and I had a plan in my head  for weeks. Chucki will tell all about it.

I love the fucking tools I found. Been investing in my own. My dad doesn't like it when I use his tools. He doesn't mind but I always forget to put them back and he gets mad. So now I got my own. I go all ADHD look a fucking butterly and leave in the rain its my fucking loss. lol
Park.

P7PSP

Re: Epic Mother Fucking Score and project
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:56:05 PM »
Great score, new Dewalts cost a lot.   :thumbup:

Scrapheap

Re: Epic Mother Fucking Score and project
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 11:15:04 PM »
Great score, new Dewalts cost a lot.   :thumbup:

X2

DeWalt's are the SHIT!!!  :2thumbsup:

Offline Parts