Start here > M.O.-Introductions

Hey, guys.

<< < (2/23) > >>

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: hykeaswell on February 22, 2011, 05:14:41 AM --- :welcome: MCalavera

Are you  :viking: or maybe into  :tinfoil: ?

--- End quote ---

Oh hello I am your tour guide let me introduce you to the crowd. Follow my advise in all things site related and you can not go wrong.

Diesel:
Greetings

Calavera:
Thanks, guys, for your welcomes. Yes, I'm also registered at WP. And thanks to one of your members who answered my question there, I googled Intensity Squared ... and here I am.

renaeden, it depends on what you mean by "sensitive"? If you mean sensitive to online words, I doubt it. I've never been emotionally harmed by any post over at WP, but I always welcome the Intensity Squared challenge. :LOL:

Nine posts? Oh, boy ... what am I in for? :snowing:

hykeaswell, I'm no warrior but I wouldn't mind learning the art of swordfighting from you. :viking:

And thanks for the tour guide, Sir_Les_Patterson. I guess I do need to get myself familiar with the "quantum" areas of this region.

ProfessorFarnsworth:

--- Quote from: MCalavera on February 22, 2011, 05:39:36 AM ---Thanks, guys, for your welcomes. Yes, I'm also registered at WP. And thanks to one of your members who answered my question there, I googled Intensity Squared ... and here I am.

renaeden, it depends on what you mean by "sensitive"? If you mean sensitive to online words, I doubt it. I've never been emotionally harmed by any post over at WP, but I always welcome the Intensity Squared challenge. :LOL:

Nine posts? Oh, boy ... what am I in for? :snowing:

hykeaswell, I'm no warrior but I wouldn't mind learning the art of swordfighting from you. :viking:

And thanks for the tour guide, Sir_Les_Patterson. I guess I do need to get myself familiar with the "quantum" areas of this region.

--- End quote ---

That would be me. Glad to see you came.

Calavera:

--- Quote ---That would be me. Glad to see you came.
--- End quote ---

Cool, so you're the one. This forum does sound quite interesting. I'm a sucker for such "mysterious underground forbidden areas".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version