Author Topic: New pictures of my furryfaced Jessjess  (Read 577 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: New pictures of my furryfaced Jessjess
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 11:03:44 PM »
Now, if we combined two of your favorite things:

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »
and NO ONE is gonna be fucking her :laugh:

So long as you're not sleeping like a baby... a baby... like a piglet... oooooh... :autism:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 07:08:06 AM »
I misunderstood about her going to the vets - her operation is actually on thursday I think (some time this week anyway), her last visit to the vets was just to check her out and give her injections

They did weigh her but I cant remember how much it was. Not a lot, she's quite small. She looks bigger as she's so fluffy
Ah ok. I hope she gets through the surgery and all well. It is a bit harder on girl cats.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 07:28:45 AM »
Jess has eyes the color of a hazy summer sky, and a tail like a puff of smoke.  :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 01:27:43 PM »
I misunderstood about her going to the vets - her operation is actually on thursday I think (some time this week anyway), her last visit to the vets was just to check her out and give her injections

They did weigh her but I cant remember how much it was. Not a lot, she's quite small. She looks bigger as she's so fluffy
Ah ok. I hope she gets through the surgery and all well. It is a bit harder on girl cats.

I remember when I had my cat, Squeaky, spayed and de-clawed. (DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR OBJECTIONS TO DE-CLAWING, THIS WAS IN 1974, BEFORE INFORMATION WAS WIDE-SPREAD).  We brought her home and the next day I brought her into the back yard for some sunshine.  She gingerly walked to the far corner of the yard and went diagonally full speed to the tree in the opposite corner (about 100 feet) and was about 5 feet off the ground, arms and legs wrapped around the big trunk.  The look on her face was priceless as she slid down the tree trunk.  My Mom saw this and said that the next time she needed a hysterectomy she was going to that vet because she couldn't have ran and climbed a tree 2 days after her surgery.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 01:35:49 PM »

I remember when I had my cat, Squeaky, spayed and de-clawed. (DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR OBJECTIONS TO DE-CLAWING, THIS WAS IN 1974, BEFORE INFORMATION WAS WIDE-SPREAD).  We brought her home and the next day I brought her into the back yard for some sunshine.  She gingerly walked to the far corner of the yard and went diagonally full speed to the tree in the opposite corner (about 100 feet) and was about 5 feet off the ground, arms and legs wrapped around the big trunk.  The look on her face was priceless as she slid down the tree trunk.  My Mom saw this and said that the next time she needed a hysterectomy she was going to that vet because she couldn't have ran and climbed a tree 2 days after her surgery.

quite the amusing story.

also the cat is beautiful.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!