Author Topic: mcj walks to save the planet!  (Read 2051 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: mcj walks to save the planet!
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2006, 04:16:04 AM »
Just out of interest- how do you make it a one way trip?  Do you have someone who will drive you home?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2006, 04:42:03 AM »
Just out of interest- how do you make it a one way trip?  Do you have someone who will drive you home?

i don't both, drop them off and pick them up.  because i am usually at work during one of them.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2006, 04:44:42 AM »

i don't both, drop them off and pick them up.  because i am usually at work during one of them.

Ah, I see what you mean- for some reason by one way trip I thought you were just walking to school with them and getting a ride back home.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2006, 04:49:06 AM »

Ah, I see what you mean- for some reason by one way trip I thought you were just walking to school with them and getting a ride back home.
that would be unethical.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2006, 04:51:34 AM »

that would be unethical.

Perhaps, but that generally is what a one way trip means- if you're walking back it isnt really a one-way trip  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2006, 04:53:29 AM »

that would be unethical.

Perhaps, but that generally is what a one way trip means- if you're walking back it isnt really a one-way trip  :P

true, but how better would i describe it?

the kids definately get a one way walk.
Misunderstood.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2011, 11:57:24 PM »
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought that it was, "mcj wanks to save the planet!"  :autism:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2011, 12:12:00 AM »
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought that it was, "mcj wanks to save the planet!"  :autism:

Interesting. I confess (and I don't know why, or how this happened), that the night before last I had a dream I was having sex with McJ?????

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2011, 07:34:51 AM »

Interesting. I confess (and I don't know why, or how this happened), that the night before last I had a dream I was having sex with McJ?????

You should tell him. From what I've read, McJ would be willing to make your dream a reality.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2011, 07:46:37 AM »

You should tell him. From what I've read, McJ would be willing to make your dream a reality.

McJ is / was, a self confessed whore. It was a nice dream, one where you wake up all mellow then have a WTF moment later.

Bit like those ones (don't know if others have them) of people you work with, and you wake up half in love with them after your night of schmoozing...that can be kind of uncomfortable the next day in the workplace!

Either way, 48 hours later...it's faded. All for the good.

Scrapheap

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »
How could you like McJ Eclair, he does DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :o  :o