Educational

Author Topic: random thread, for all that you can't find an appropriate thread for.  (Read 25246 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
That's fairly odd. :zombiefuck:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Why is the "cheesy grin" smiley blue? Furthermore, why does this blue smiley have the code : green : (without the spaces)?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Why is the "cheesy grin" smiley blue? Furthermore, why does this blue smiley have the code : green : (without the spaces)?
because it is GREEN!!!, in a blueish way, but still, green.

:green: :evillaugh: <----- clear colour difference between those two, one is green and the other is blue.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.

:green: :evillaugh: <----- clear colour difference between those two, one is green and the other is blue.

The wheel is green: :hamsterwheel:

The smiley is blue: :green:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.

The :green: is actually kind of teal. It is a blue-green.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

Going for diplomacy?  :laugh:

Funny how perception of colour differs per person and per culture. In some cultures there is no difference in the words for green and blue, and probably not the difference in perception as we have. Where as for others a lighter red would still be red, for me it is a different colour, it is pink.

I sometimes think I see less blue than others. For me that smiley is not teal yet, too green for me. But I also call things grey where others see a clear blue.

The bottles in my windowsill are blue though, and the hyacinths I got, are blue in a pinkish way, not purple, blue in a pinkish way. Just like the  :green: is green in a blueish way for me, but within the realm of green.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Funny how perception of colour differs per person and per culture. In some cultures there is no difference in the words for green and blue, and probably not the difference in perception as we have. Where as for others a lighter red would still be red, for me it is a different colour, it is pink.

I sometimes think I see less blue than others. For me that smiley is not teal yet, too green for me. But I also call things grey where others see a clear blue.

The bottles in my windowsill are blue though, and the hyacinths I got, are blue in a pinkish way, not purple, blue in a pinkish way. Just like the  :green: is green in a blueish way for me, but within the realm of green.

What is more concerning....far more concerning in fact, is that post whore extraordinaire, Ms cbc has been logged on for a fair while now and this is the one and only post she comes up with?

Mmmm, get whoring cbc.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

What is more concerning....far more concerning in fact, is that post whore extraordinaire, Ms cbc has been logged on for a fair while now and this is the one and only post she comes up with?

Mmmm, get whoring cbc.

It's 4 a.m. and I should be sleeping, but I'll try to come up with some posts, just for you.  :-*

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

Mmmm, get whoring cbc.

It's 4 a.m. and I should be sleeping, but I'll try to come up with some posts, just for you.  :-*

Ahh, go to bed, and rest. If you can't sleep, just lay down with your eyes closed, (that was what my mother used to say. :P)
Come back when you are ready to postwhore full speed.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

Mmmm, get whoring cbc.

Ahh, go to bed, and rest. If you can't sleep, just lay down with your eyes closed, (that was what my mother used to say. :P)

I will definitely be back. I almost never miss a day here.

Occasionally, for various reasons, I've told myself I wouldn't log on here, just for one night.   :rofl:

People forget.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Mmmm, get whoring cbc.

Occasionally, for various reasons, I've told myself I wouldn't log on here, just for one night.   :rofl:

Ah, you're goin' soft cbc...do an allnighter, you Pussy!!!!!

(only joking...you should rest and renew...you aren't your buzzy self, and so are of no use to us here anyway unless you are going to whore! Night nightxx)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

Mmmm, get whoring cbc.

Ah, you're goin' soft cbc...do an allnighter, you Pussy!!!!!

(only joking...you should rest and renew...you aren't your buzzy self, and so are of no use to us here anyway unless you are going to whore! Night nightxx)

Too late for an all-nighter anyway, it's almost day! See you here later!   :2thumbsup:

People forget.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Random. I love the way Paul Stanley just 'owns' those platform heels....and Lady Ga Ga doesn't seem that original when you see these guys again..

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
CBC's refrigerator:

(The Simply Orange on the door shelf, silly.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: