Educational

Author Topic: The admin forum  (Read 5420 times)

Postperson

Re: The admin forum
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 03:32:00 AM »
well the whole point of this forum is that we bitch about each other openly rather than privately, so it's good to see eamo making it real. Anything they say there is probably evident in their forum posts anyway....uh I think it's a beat-up and there's nothing terribly exciting in there.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 05:47:20 AM »
SO is there a thread in it: " PEOPLE ON HERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SMACK BUT CANNOT AS AN ADMIN" like there was on WP when I was a mod?

I dont need to leave that for the admin forum, im the great equaliser. Id like to smack some sense into Teejay and Sorceresspool and although i dont dislike him id like to smack the weirdness out of Nomaken, Peter Mac could do with an old one-two to lose his smug preoccupation with himself and his looks, oh and McJagger could do with a good slap as well just to see who's boss around here, theres a few more that wouldnt do any harm to have backhander from me till they see sense....!? :police:? JOOI, did i feature on anyone's list on wp?
this proves it.
eamonn is intimidated by the ladies, also.
Misunderstood.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 08:14:11 AM »
Oh no here we come

Take the scott off the control panels, the scottish haven't been in charge of their country for 200+ years for a reason, nothings changed to give them any responsibility now. And the playtime/scottish parliment doesn't count

BIG EAMONN!

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 10:46:14 AM »
Ahem, isnt Gordon Brown running the whole of Britain right now, our iron chancellor.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 10:58:07 AM »
Ahem, isnt Gordon Brown running the whole of Britain right now, our iron chancellor.

Who is about as British in roots as me

BIG EAMONN!

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »
So are most Scot's, your point? Anyway the Scottish Parliament runs most home affairs, i see it as a step towards full independance. THen like the Republic of Ireland, we shall have higher living standards and leave the sassenachs well behind. ;D

peegai

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 11:17:24 AM »
So are most Scot's, your point? Anyway the Scottish Parliament runs most home affairs, i see it as a step towards full independance. THen like the Republic of Ireland, we shall have higher living standards and leave the sassenachs well behind. ;D

Which means you guys will be speaking more G?idhlig (Scottish Gaelic) than English to empathise more on the devolution of the United Kingdom of Great Britain to become an independant state.

I should learn my ancestral language someday -- for teh lulz.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:24:10 AM by peegai »

BIG EAMONN!

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 11:27:48 AM »
Nah, we will probably still speak almost exclusively English as it has become the most widely used language in the world and Gaelic sounds a bit harsh, like they have got marbles in their mouths.

peegai

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 11:36:02 AM »
Nah, we will probably still speak almost exclusively English as it has become the most widely used language in the world and Gaelic sounds a bit harsh, like they have got marbles in their mouths.

Have you been taught any Gaelic, Eamonn? Tell me some phrases, bitch!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:40:25 AM by peegai »

BIG EAMONN!

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 11:47:53 AM »
I wasnt taught any gaelic in school but have heard a couple of Irish gaelic phrases off me da. Go n-ithe an cat thu is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat. It's missing any language marks though.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 02:48:36 PM »

Your financial and economic survival is tied to this union, when you tried your hand at trying to run with the big boys it bankrupted your country. In modern economics ireland is an insignificant backwater and scotland has serious socio-economic problems that simply will not be solved over night.

I actually really would like to see Scotland be independant due to the fact your second in the league of most fucked by the british empire after the welsh and Irish but It just isn't going to happen in the near future and the scottish national party have lost any resemblance of respect they had in the past. Nevermind i guess really what you need is all the scotts that have gained the wealth and immigrated to come back and start clearing out the ghetto's 

Eamonn

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »
Your an ignorant shit. Ireland is economically richer than England per capita. Scotland will enjoy similar success once she gets full independance. England is overran by greedy Jew bankers plundering any riches and skinhead hooligans causing trouble. What a shithole. :P

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 04:17:59 PM »
Your an ignorant shit. Ireland is economically richer than England per capita. Scotland will enjoy similar success once she gets full independance. England is overran by greedy Jew bankers plundering any riches and skinhead hooligans causing trouble. What a shithole. :P

Scotland and Ireland have sizeable jewish populations as well for that matter

You  can't escape the Zion posse

Ireland has persude an economic policy which is quite sensible for a country of its size and population, but its about as rich as a backwater as its ever going to get an is a completly insignificant country about on the same par and influence as Iceland

Eamonn

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2006, 04:22:47 PM »
I dont know, Ireland is the the computer manufacturing capital of Europe. It has a lot going for it and if this whole Iran thing blows up il be moving there to escape the draft so it is very significant to me ;) What's so big and imortant about Britain anymore, since theyve lost the Empire all they are is the smithers to the USA's Mr Burns.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2006, 04:32:02 PM »
so that's where america is utilizing its slave labor.
shame on us.
Misunderstood.