Author Topic: 2011 Stupor Bowl  (Read 596 times)

Scrapheap

2011 Stupor Bowl
« on: January 24, 2011, 11:09:40 AM »
Well, it's going to be the Green Bay Packers vs the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Who are you rooting for??

P7PSP

Re: 2011 Stupor Bowl
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 11:51:28 AM »
The Steelers, because I hate the fucking Packers with their phlegm green and smegma yellow uniforms and bunch of cunts from Wisconsin fanbase. Fuck  :finger: the cheese heads.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 11:56:16 AM »
The Steelers, because I hate the fucking Packers with their phlegm green and smegma yellow uniforms and bunch of cunts from Wisconsin fanbase. Fuck  :finger: the cheese heads.

:lol:  :plus:

Smegma, that's the I2 vocabulary word for the day.

P7PSP

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 11:58:19 AM »
And furthermore, the smegma tards call Green Bay "Title Town", weli this is not the 1950s and early 60s any more. During the Super Bowl era the Steelers, Cowboys and 49ers have all totally eclipsed the dickheads.  :soapbox: :hitler: :angrydance:

Edit: thanks for recognizing the value of smegma Scrap.  :thumbup:

eris

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 02:09:45 PM »
Well I live in Pittsburgh, so the idiots are kinda going nuts here.  People are actually running around outside shouting things. When we won the superbowl a few years back there was some minor looting  :-[

I hope we lose so people riot.

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 02:35:13 PM »
Well I live in Pittsburgh, so the idiots are kinda going nuts here.  People are actually running around outside shouting things. When we won the superbowl a few years back there was some minor looting  :-[

I hope we lose so people riot.
Why wouldn't they shout and carry on with another AFC title under their belt?  ???

eris

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »
Im pretty sure Pittsburgh won more superbowls than anyone else ever. May be tied with Miami.

I don't like football, but living in this town makes me an expert anyway  :facepalm2:

People in this town get a little excited over football, Im sure you could imagine... Crime soars, especially at the Pitt campus. People hang from balconies, it's hilarious.

I like to watch all of the excitement.  :lol:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 02:52:55 PM »
Ill probably watch it. Dont know who Ill be supporting yet though.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 03:07:29 PM »

Actually I don't care who wins or loses.

Like eris said, watching the idiots around here go fucking nuts is the best part. :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 03:10:09 PM »
Im pretty sure Pittsburgh won more superbowls than anyone else ever. May be tied with Miami.

I don't like football, but living in this town makes me an expert anyway  :facepalm2:

People in this town get a little excited over football, Im sure you could imagine... Crime soars, especially at the Pitt campus. People hang from balconies, it's hilarious.

I like to watch all of the excitement.  :lol:
Miami only won two, their perfect season was played mainly against sub .500 teams. Last time Miami went I ate non Dolphin safe tuna just for the hell of it.  :zoinks:

Edit: and the 49ers beat the shit outta them!  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:16:44 PM by PPK »

eris

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »
I know Pittsburgh won 5. Hmmm, I swore it was Miami we were tied with.... IDK, I know nothing about football :D

here is a little taste of what happens here.... this was the nice stuff :) No one posted the couch on fire in the middle of the street in Oakland :D

P7PSP

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 03:25:32 PM »
I know Pittsburgh won 5. Hmmm, I swore it was Miami we were tied with.... IDK, I know nothing about football :D

here is a little taste of what happens here.... this was the nice stuff :) No one posted the couch on fire in the middle of Oakland :D

The Steelers have played 7 Superbowls and won 6. The Cowboys have played 8 and won 5. The 49ers have played 5 and won 5. Miami has played 4 and won 2 IIRC. Steelers are on top by any reasonable measurement followed by the Cowboys  :thumbdn: and 49ers.  :thumbup:

Edit: oops! Miami is 2 and 3 not 2 and two. http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2011/01/most-super-bowl-wins-team-records/
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:30:02 PM by PPK »

eris

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 03:30:22 PM »
If the steelers won 6 then whey were all the idiots crying "one for the thumb" 3 years ago  ?? :facepalm2: I thought that would mean 5.

well this is redneck country, lots of inbreeding could make someone have 6 fingers I guess.

Maybe it is that I dont know what I'm talking about  :angel:

oops, I found the fire on youtube !  :thumbup:

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 03:34:41 PM »
Just like with soccer hooliganism I interpret fire starting and riots as opportunistic assholeism rather than a reflection on a teams fanbase. That may make me guilty of a "No true fan" fallacy but I can live with that. My link above will show you what Super Bowls the Steelers won eris.

eris

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »
Just like with soccer hooliganism I interpret fire starting and riots as opportunistic assholeism rather than a reflection on a teams fanbase. That may make me guilty of a "No true fan" fallacy but I can live with that. My link above will show you what Super Bowls the Steelers won eris.

I believe you :) you certainly know more about football than I do. I really know almost nothing.

People here go nuts for all kinds of reasons. Back in the G20 summit there were REAL riots, from people that had a REAL reason to do it...

I was there  >:D That shit was nuts.

I saw this shit first hand

Maybe if we lose the superbowl there will be more riots :)