Author Topic: Semicolon calls out Heinrich!  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Semicolon calls out Heinrich!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 09:56:25 PM »
Semicolon - Your obesity epidemic is a relatively new problem , so doesn't apply to historical events :P

btw I went to sleep in a desperate attempt to ignore my need to urinate, then woke up needing to urinate even more, so had to run to the toilet and then get a shower and get dressed. Now I am up and ready for uni 10 hours early :(

Is that a sufficient explanation?

I understand your OCD thing about showering after peeing, but could you not just wash the bit you pee out of. Why do you have to shower your whole body?

Because its a GOLDEN shower he's taking  :orly:

(sorry had to :rofl:)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 09:58:11 PM »
the bit you pee out of.

so polite :laugh:

It's hard to explain. Especially as it's not rational. All I can say to explain it is that showering properly is the only way to get read of the OCD feeling. My hands don't feel clean just from washing them. Legs from sitting on the toilet, feet from standing on the bathroom floor etc. Even my hair feels contaminated just from being in the room - I haven't entered the bathroom without getting a shower for 3 years

Yeah it's completely illogical, but that's the best explanation I can give lol

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »
Also this sounds stupid, but because your whole body is connected, I wouldn't know where to stop washing if I only washed certain parts of myself.

Also it's not actually the pee that bothers me. It's the bathroom/toilet, because it's associated with shit I guess

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 10:17:41 PM »
Also this sounds stupid, but because your whole body is connected, I wouldn't know where to stop washing if I only washed certain parts of myself.

Also it's not actually the pee that bothers me. It's the bathroom/toilet, because it's associated with shit I guess

Right. I understand now. I just assumed it was about making sure no pee was left on you. That does sound like a hell of a hassle.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 10:20:05 PM »
Yeah it is. So many times when I wake up in the night and need to pee I wish I should just go toilet and then go back to bed. Really annoying. Also means I couldn't go on holiday with my family last year. My mum has said I could go anywhere if I get rid of my ocd. So I'm missing out on a lot

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »
Yeah it is. So many times when I wake up in the night and need to pee I wish I should just go toilet and then go back to bed. Really annoying. Also means I couldn't go on holiday with my family last year. My mum has said I could go anywhere if I get rid of my ocd. So I'm missing out on a lot

I can't remember what medicines you have tried, but have you tried Zoloft?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 10:32:36 PM »
Would it help if you stuck a catheter into your urethra and drained your urine into a bag or a jar? Urine drained directly from the bladder is normally sterile. You wouldn't have to go near a bathroom more than once or twice a day; you could just wait and empty your bag/jar then.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011, 10:36:12 PM »
That would help but I'd never have the guts to do that :P

Never tried Zoloft Callaway

I've been on Prozac (although that was before I got bad ocd), Dosulepin, Seroxat, Clomipromine, Seroquel and Olanzopine

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 11:07:58 PM »

What do you do if you need to go when you're out and you can't hold it?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011, 11:11:47 PM »
I guess I'd piss myself :laugh:

I'm hoping that won't happen though.

I've never liked public toilets, even before my OCD. Although with me being trans I would probaly avoid them anyway

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2011, 12:16:52 AM »
This isn't the first time that Soph topic spammed the politics forum.

It's pretty annoying becuase it's usually a topic that's been argued to death and she only asks a question, then says: "discuss"

It IS lazy, boring and annoying.

If you're going to bring up a political issue, you should at least post a mini-rant to state your position to get the debate going.

At least people can do something with the spammed topics. I don't see a whole lot of lively debate arising from all those pictures of planes.  :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2011, 12:19:37 AM »
This isn't the first time that Soph topic spammed the politics forum.

It's pretty annoying becuase it's usually a topic that's been argued to death and she only asks a question, then says: "discuss"

It IS lazy, boring and annoying.

If you're going to bring up a political issue, you should at least post a mini-rant to state your position to get the debate going.

At least people can do something with the spammed topics. I don't see a whole lot of lively debate arising from all those pictures of planes.  :P

:pwned:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Scrapheap

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2011, 12:20:17 AM »

It's not my fault that you can't argue the relative merits of the Peterson STOL kit vs a Robertson STOL kit installed on a Cessna 206G turbo. :razz:

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2011, 12:22:43 AM »

:pwned:

It's not my fault that you can't argue the relative merits of the Peterson STOL kit vs a Robertson STOL kit installed on a Cessna 206G turbo. :razz:

:hahaha:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2011, 12:32:18 AM »
I don't get why people wouldn't like my poltics threads. The reason I usually ddon't post my opinion much in the OP is because I want to see what other people say first, before I get into a debate or argument. I mean I already have my opinions obviously, but don't just wanna state my opinion and then have everyone replying in relation th what I said myself, if that makes sense. I want to see what people's opinions are from having only read the question (and any link I provided). Instead of reading my opinion first and then responding to that. I dunno if I'm explaining myself well. That makes it more interesting for me anyway

The aeroplane spam is infintile compared to my mediocre politics spam. If someone else posted a load of poltics threads like mine, I'd be happy. Lots of new things to discuss, even if they'd been discussed before (not everyone who currently posts here has been around for previous debates)