Author Topic: Semicolon calls out Heinrich!  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Semicolon calls out Heinrich!
« on: January 12, 2011, 07:27:20 PM »
Heinrich, you have recently posted several topics on this forum in the hope of starting an argument to alleviate your boredom. These arguments include questions about the human rights of chimpanzees, abortion, and euthanasia of autistic children. In my opinion, these questions show a lack of imagination. Why don't you start an argument about what the worst (currently active) aspie forum is, or toss out a few insults and accuse all Australians of being criminals? You could start a topic asking people to come up with funny troll threads to post on other forums. You could even start a random thread in "My Way or the Highway" and wait for me to clarify some posts, instead of posting random arguments.

However, you haven't done any of these things, and you seem to be rather bored right now. Therefore, I am calling you out for your threads, and for other things that I haven't quite figured out yet. My actual grievance with you may change as I try to figure out what it is. In any case, a callout should help you to alleviate your boredom.

Heinrich, defend yourself!
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Semicolon calls out Heinrich!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 07:29:57 PM »
Actually, your other callout may be sufficient to alleviate the boredom that both you and I are experiencing.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 07:30:56 PM »
Worst aspie forum is boring to me as I'm only on here and wp, and getting bored of wp.

Something like the Australians one would be too obvious so wouldn't achieve anything

I don't post in My Way or the High Way much as I forget to check for the posts being changed so miss the whole point of it really

I guess I could be more imaginitive, but these kind of arguments are more interesting to me - vaguely moral/political ones (but non-serious, usually)

Random arguments are FUN  :autism:

I am interested to know what other grievances you have with me though, when you work them out :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 07:31:49 PM »
btw If you look a few pages back in the Politica forum you'll see I started a lot of similar argument threads in there a couple months ago. Most of them didn;t get the response I was looking for, but some did

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 07:33:01 PM »
Worst aspie forum is boring to me as I'm only on here and wp, and getting bored of wp.

Something like the Australians one would be too obvious so wouldn't achieve anything

I don't post in My Way or the High Way much as I forget to check for the posts being changed so miss the whole point of it really

I guess I could be more imaginitive, but these kind of arguments are more interesting to me - vaguely moral/political ones (but non-serious, usually)

Random arguments are FUN  :autism:

I am interested to know what other grievances you have with me though, when you work them out :P

Indeed. It appears that you have started a different argument elsewhere, so I suggest abandoning this callout until I figure out something to call you out over. :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 07:33:54 PM »
lol fairy nuff

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »
Semicolon!

I call you out for making a callout with no point and uh......... oh bugger I forgot  :jaded:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 08:09:14 PM »
...and attacking the most attractive, most eligible aspie on the forum?

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 08:09:49 PM »
Semicolon!

I call you out for making a callout with no point and uh......... oh bugger I forgot  :jaded:

Shortly after I posted that, I figured out something to call Heinrich out on. The problem is that I posted this callout immediately before what some might consider to be the more "legitimate" callout of Butterflies and Soph vs. DirtDawg. If DirtDawg doesn't answer soon, I'll revive this thread.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 08:10:32 PM »
...and attacking the most attractive, most eligible aspie on the forum?

??? I don't recall attacking myself.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 08:26:28 PM »
This isn't the first time that Soph topic spammed the politics forum.

It's pretty annoying becuase it's usually a topic that's been argued to death and she only asks a question, then says: "discuss"

It IS lazy, boring and annoying.

If you're going to bring up a political issue, you should at least post a mini-rant to state your position to get the debate going.

Osensitive1

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »
He does add his views though, even if not in the op. Most debatable topics have been aruged to death.

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 08:53:04 PM »
He does add his views though, even if not in the op. Most debatable topics have been aruged to death.

AFAIK, I'm the first person to have brought up the evils of CWS.  8)

Osensitive1

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 08:57:59 PM »
Didn't realize you meant this site specifically. Guess I haven't been here long enough to see much rehashing.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »
Alright, Heinrich. Here is a grievance for you. You have, in the past, attacked Americans as being obese and unable to run. Well, the American military is the most powerful fighting force in the world today. Britain has an acceptable military, to be sure, and historically it has had a strong navy. However, America is simply better. Historically, America has been able to defeat Britain at sea (look at this). Sure, the Royal Navy may look powerful when it goes up against an armada of Spaniards or Napoleon's finest, but it failed to deliver against a simple, converted merchant vessel. Americans have successfully repulsed every invasion into American territory to ever take place, except for our original invasion against the Native Americans (which succeeded because God was on our side).

On the other hand, look at the history of Britain. First, you were conquered by the Romans. Then, in 1066, England was invaded. Not only was it invaded, it was conquered. And not only was it conquered, it was conquered BY A FRENCHMAN!!! You fought an entire war over the color of roses, and another one over an ear. Furthermore, England managed to embroil itself in an insane war that lasted 116 YEARS!!! That is something no American would ever make the mistake of doing. Not even the Vietnam War was that protracted.

And let's not forget the times that our armies have clashed. In the Revolutionary War, a group of under-supplied, outgunned patriots managed to defeat (what was assumed to be) one of the greatest armies in the world. Then, not content with being given the bum's rush once, you came back for a second helping and got thrown out again!

My question is this: if we're all so stupid and morbidly obese, how do we always end up kicking your sorry asses?

Revolutionary War: America 1, Britain 0
War of 1812: America 2, Britain 0
Semicolon vs. Soph: Isn't it obvious?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:04:50 PM by Semicolon »