Author Topic: Butterflies day  (Read 611 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Butterflies day
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 01:09:14 PM »
Thanks guys. This has been one of my bestever birthdays.

Awesome, what did you do and how did you celebrate it...? We love a bit of gossip here. :zoinks:
We spent two nights in a hotel in Belfast and had two great nights out going round the pubs and bars. Went for a Chnese meal and had pizza the next night.
Woke up this morning with my arm and leg all scratched and nobody knows how I done it. I always know Ive had a good night out if Ive managed to injure myself, but was too drunk to remember how it happened.

When we got back home we went to my aunt and uncles and they got a lovely Indian takeaway for my diner.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:40:17 PM by Butterflies »

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: Butterflies day
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 04:40:27 PM »
Thanks guys. This has been one of my bestever birthdays.

Awesome, what did you do and how did you celebrate it...? We love a bit of gossip here. :zoinks:
We spent two nights in a hotel in Belfast and had two great nights out going round the pubs and bars. Went for a Chnese meal and had pizza the next night.
Woke up this morning with my arm and leg all scratched and nobody knows how I done it. I always know Ive had a good night out if Ive managed to injure myself, but was too drunk to remember how it happened.

When we got back home we went to my aunt and uncles and they got a lovely Indian takeaway for my diner.

sounds like you had a fun time congratz!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!