Author Topic: Should fat people have to buy two seats on planes/buses etc?  (Read 3650 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Should fat people have to buy two seats on planes/buses etc?
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2011, 08:33:14 PM »
How much should he pay?

Hard to say without seeing his butt.  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »
How much should he pay?

Well, it's Daffy Duck.  We know how big the dick is, so maybe we can guess on the tail?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2011, 09:04:04 PM »
How much should he pay?

Well, it's Daffy Duck.  We know how big the dick is, so maybe we can guess on the tail?

How do you know that :o

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2011, 09:05:04 PM »
Richard/Daffy Duck/THE AVATAR?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2011, 09:07:01 PM »

Oh, that's OK then. I thought you were suggesting something happened between you and the real Daffy Duck :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2011, 09:08:59 PM »
When I went to hospital last year we had to go down the motorway for hours to get there and on the way I saw a cow walking across one of the bridges over the motorway, really cool

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »

Oh, that's OK then. I thought you were suggesting something happened between you and the real Daffy Duck :laugh:

Butterflies, when I was a child my Mom told me that her grandmother told her not to go by the Duck Island in City Park.  It seems the hobos would fuck the ducks.  But even as a child Mom didn't see how that was possible, but it has remained an endearing memory for me of my Grandma Janin.  So, no I wouldn't consort with a duck.  A Duke maybe, duck no.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »

Butterflies, when I was a child my Mom told me that her grandmother told her not to go by the Duck Island in City Park.  It seems the hobos would fuck the ducks.  But even as a child Mom didn't see how that was possible, but it has remained an endearing memory for me of my Grandma Janin.  So, no I wouldn't consort with a duck.  A Duke maybe, duck no.

That cannot be possible. I can understand how someone could do it with a dog or a sheep, or similar sized mammal, but a duck. The dimensions just dont add up :zombiefuck:

Why would they do something like that anyway? Surely they could just do what normal people do, and use their hand.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2011, 09:44:16 PM »
Once when I went to a national trust park I went to the farm and there was a goat in his barn, and no one else was there, so I climbed over the fence and stimulated his prostate with my mobile phone, then I let him take me up the arse whle the farmer's wife photographed it. After that I bought an orange lucozade and a pencil saying "tatton park" on it and went home

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2011, 09:45:55 PM »

That cannot be possible. I can understand how someone could do it with a dog or a sheep, or similar sized mammal, but a duck. The dimensions just dont add up :zombiefuck:

Why would they do something like that anyway? Surely they could just do what normal people do, and use their hand.

Ducks lay eggs, which means the size of the duck's cloaca is about the size of a duck egg.  So I guess it's physically possible.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2011, 09:48:22 PM »
Should we call on MythBusters to settle it?  Better yet, we'll let it just die a natural death.  The thought is too creepy.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2011, 09:48:40 PM »
Once when I went to a national trust park I went to the farm and there was a goat in his barn, and no one else was there, so I climbed over the fence and stimulated his prostate with my mobile phone, then I let him take me up the arse whle the farmer's wife photographed it. After that I bought an orange lucozade and a pencil saying "tatton park" on it and went home

I don't blame you. If you don't try it how can you know you won't like it :eyelash:

Butterflies, when I was a child my Mom told me that her grandmother told her not to go by the Duck Island in City Park.  It seems the hobos would fuck the ducks.  But even as a child Mom didn't see how that was possible, but it has remained an endearing memory for me of my Grandma Janin.  So, no I wouldn't consort with a duck.  A Duke maybe, duck no.

Ducks lay eggs, which means the size of the duck's cloaca is about the size of a duck egg.  So I guess it's physically possible.

OMG :zombiefuck: you are right. I'm gonna have nightmares now :o Poor little duckies. I wonder if it would kill them, or if they'd just get up and waddle away. ???

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2011, 09:49:28 PM »

Ducks lay eggs, which means the size of the duck's cloaca is about the size of a duck egg.  So I guess it's physically possible.

And women push babies out of their vagina, which means we can fuck them with torpedoes

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2011, 10:43:43 PM »
I have gained weight in the last six months and the only reason I can put it down to is my medication, I haven't changed anything else, not the way I eat or what I eat or anything. It is really frustrating and I am doing exercise to try and lose what I have gained but nothing is really happening.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2011, 01:40:57 AM »
I'm on medication that is fairly inhibiting weight gain. I ate a fair lot around the christmas holidays and I only gained a 2-3 pounds. Normally I'd gain around half a stone or more easily.