Author Topic: PPK shares with you, his wounded inner child.  (Read 16474 times)

eris

Re: PPK shares with you, his wounded inner child.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 09:19:50 PM »
Speaking of branding. You recently showed your tats. Have you considered branding or scarification?

PPK, you have tattoos ?  :eyebrows:
Yes, I have a few. Some shown in the Elders Forum thread and here. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,16197.msg694504.html#msg694504

:thumbup:

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 09:22:25 PM »
I wish I had gotten a coordinated layout instead of a tattoo here and another there.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 09:23:24 PM »
Speaking of branding. You recently showed your tats. Have you considered branding or scarification?

Yes, I have a few. Some shown in the Elders Forum thread and here. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,16197.msg694504.html#msg694504

I see tattoos, but my main concern is a messy vanity area. Should I be concerned about my priorities in life?

P7PSP

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 09:24:56 PM »

I see tattoos, but my main concern is a messy vanity area. Should I be concerned about my priorities in life?
Please clarify that.

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 09:28:21 PM »

PPK, you have tattoos ?  :eyebrows:

:headslap: Oh, you mean my bathroom is a tad bit messy? It's not my place to tell you what your concerns should be.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 09:33:25 PM by PPK »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 05:22:37 AM »
I can only see one other tattoo clearly - one on your arm. What are your other tattoos of? How many do you have?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

eris

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 02:31:28 PM »
I wish I had gotten a coordinated layout instead of a tattoo here and another there.

Tattoos can always be fixed. It is a bit expensive, but it is always possible to get something done over it. You can get them removed, but that is thousands of dollars and it leaves a scar. But you can always get it redone.

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 06:37:57 PM »
I can only see one other tattoo clearly - one on your arm. What are your other tattoos of? How many do you have?
10 total. I have on my right arm a dragon, a rose and a black design. On my left arm a wizard, a dragon and a black design. Left pec nordic life rune, right pec gryphon in black, right shoulder blade Bugs Bunny head, left shoulder blade a castle in clouds with a dragon flying over it.

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 06:40:11 PM »

Tattoos can always be fixed. It is a bit expensive, but it is always possible to get something done over it. You can get them removed, but that is thousands of dollars and it leaves a scar. But you can always get it redone.
The tattoos aren't messed up eris, they were just put willy nilly and don't have an overall theme. I did think it through before hand enough that I don't want to get rid of any.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »
What is the significance of the tree in your new avatar?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »
What is the significance of the tree in your new avatar?   :orly:
That is a picture of a tree in Taupo New Zealand that I really liked. It is right on the lake close by the Taupo District Council. Lake Taupo is the caldera of a champion level volcano. Here is a pic of the sign pointing to Taupo and Rotorua, I think it was 25 km outside of Taupo but can't be sure.

Here is a nice view of the lake.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 09:12:01 PM »

Will you be getting one eventually, or any more stand-alone tattoos, or are you done?   :orly:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »

Will you be getting one eventually, or any more stand-alone tattoos, or are you done?   :orly:
I'm finished. I have said that before but it has been three years since my last work and I would rather spend the money on travel.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 09:22:30 PM »

I'm finished. I have said that before but it has been three years since my last work and I would rather spend the money on travel.

It's good to know when you are through. A kid I worked with once said "One tattoo leads to two, and two lead to 20."  :zombiefuck:

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »

It's good to know when you are through. A kid I worked with once said "One tattoo leads to two, and two lead to 20."  :zombiefuck:

sounds like a quote about cats.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: