Author Topic: Is it all about being right?  (Read 8729 times)

richard

Re: Is it all about being right?
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2011, 11:48:18 AM »
I never thought it was a conspieracy. I've only said that like 8468921 times, Ist there like a auto prune mechianism on this board? then you wouldnt need 5 people to prune things in every log. If there isnt, Why dont you just do that yourself? I know other webmasters and pruning isnt that difficult of a job. And its not like 1,000 people post here on this website every day

I just think you would have some safeguards in place, so that something like this if it did happen would be ruled yay or nah with confidence

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2011, 11:53:34 AM »
You just act like there was a conspiracy. ::) And no, there is no auto prune mechanism, and no, I don't see a reason to do anything. The only person to see any of it as a problem is you.

The rest of us don't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2011, 11:56:34 AM »
The rest of you dont see a problem because everyone hates me. I mean look at it for what it is, so of course nobody will agree with me

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2011, 12:01:48 PM »
The rest of you dont see a problem because everyone hates me. I mean look at it for what it is, so of course nobody will agree with me

I don't think everyone hates you. I like you, but you have been acting like a total jackass recently. For your own good you should let this go.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 12:06:57 PM »

I don't hate you. You're just wrong.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2011, 12:08:00 PM »

Right. Anything so you don't have to admit that you are wrong.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2011, 12:09:06 PM »
If you think i'm a jackass, wait till ALLDAYGLOWRANDY posts here.  >:D

I like the way i am, it keeps niggers on there toes, and its makes my whole expierance a pleasure to post here

In all seriousness, i dont know why my recomendation would be wrong, It seems kindof pointless to have a moderator log only to let those who are in power currupt what they do.

Its kindof like the government here in the USA, you have 3 branches the legislative, the executive and the judicial. They are supose to provide checks and balances on each other, to make sure one doesnt seize absolute control over the whole damn enchillada, Of course it always doesnt work this way.  >:D

I think it would be thoughtfull and considerate, to have checks and balances on this website without having to take someones word for it :P

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »
Srsly. I wish I could get that exited about nothing. :screwy:

Geez.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 12:14:34 PM »

I like the way i am, it keeps niggers on there toes, and its makes my whole expierance a pleasure to post here

In all seriousness, i dont know why my recomendation would be wrong, It seems kindof pointless to have a moderator log only to let those who are in power currupt what they do.

Its kindof like the government here in the USA, you have 3 branches the legislative, the executive and the judicial. They are supose to provide checks and balances on each other, to make sure one doesnt seize absolute control over the whole damn enchillada, Of course it always doesnt work this way.  >:D

I think it would be thoughtfull and considerate, to have checks and balances on this website without having to take someones word for it :P

Right. The power to prune mod logs corrupts.

Why do you care, btw?

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2011, 12:19:40 PM »

Why do you care, btw?
I know your not this stupid. because i'm just looking out for myself, much like daffy duck :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »

I don't think everyone hates you. I like you, but you have been acting like a total jackass recently. For your own good you should let this go.

QFT!!!  :agreed:

I don't think anyone here truly hates Richard, he's just being an annoying jackass.

Where's that Don Quixote smiley anyways??

richard

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »
It wasn't just admins that dogpiled richard.
Thank you. This is what a unbiased, fair opinion looks like

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2011, 01:15:54 PM »

Why do you care, btw?
I know your not this stupid. because i'm just looking out for myself, much like daffy duck :zoinks:

I meant that in five days you'll be history here. Why care about something you don't wish to be part of?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2011, 01:22:57 PM »

I don't hate you either as you said we worked out what you had said through pm's and no offense taken .  All I have to say is nothing seems to be able to put you mind at ease  that's fine if you can work past this good if not good luck
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2011, 01:45:27 PM »

Randy was great. It was a shame that he left just after I joined the site :'(

FWIW I believe you probably didn't put yourself on ignore. I just don't think admin done it either. The whole thing sounds much more like a glitch than a prank.