Educational

Author Topic: What have I done to be so hated here?  (Read 3801 times)

DukeNukem

Re: What have I done to be so hated here?
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2010, 09:54:18 PM »
Hai there, Chair. I see you lurking around. I said that one of your forums sucked balls! Deal with it, bitch! :wanker:

richard

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2010, 10:02:07 PM »
your manners much like your teeth are fucked up

DukeNukem

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2010, 10:06:15 PM »
your manners much like your teeth are fucked up

I bang on the table. I chew my food with my mouth OPEN. I talk with my mouth full... So DEAL WITH IT! :wanker:

Chair

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2010, 10:09:02 PM »
Hai there, Chair. I see you lurking around. I said that one of your forums sucked balls! Deal with it, bitch! :wanker:

Are you scared that I, the Eminem of Forums, will cuss you out for that?  :autism:

I could leave you an comment saying that you're ugly, fat, etc. but I won't. But I will say that I never even saw your comment; Encyclopedia, a mod of my board who's also a member of this place, told me about it. I figured you were simply asking to be banned, so I disabled your account as Encyclopedia was debating whether he should do it or not.

Isn't you acting like an ass here you asking to get banned? I have a feeling that you're trying to get banned.

richard

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2010, 10:09:32 PM »
You need to be executed. you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker I've ever run into online

DukeNukem

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2010, 10:14:28 PM »

Are you scared that I, the Eminem of Forums, will cuss you out for that?  :autism:

I could leave you an comment saying that you're ugly, fat, etc. but I won't. But I will say that I never even saw your comment; Encyclopedia, a mod of my board who's also a member of this place, told me about it. I figured you were simply asking to be banned, so I disabled your account as Encyclopedia was debating whether he should do it or not.

Isn't you acting like an ass here you asking to get banned? I have a feeling that you're trying to get banned.

Disabling my account on your forum which was going to be closed down anyways was just pure masturbation. You're not exactly a saint yourself... CHAIR!

Damn, your name sucks so hard... :facepalm2:

Chair

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2010, 10:22:40 PM »

Disabling my account on your forum which was going to be closed down anyways was just pure masturbation. You're not exactly a saint yourself... CHAIR!

I felt it was time for a brotha to move on in life. It's too bad I've too many fans (and groupies) to continue satisfying.  :eyebrows:

All my user-names suck. Deal with it brotha.

DukeNukem

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2010, 10:33:30 PM »

I felt it was time for a brotha to move on in life. It's too bad I've too many fans (and groupies) to continue satisfying.  :eyebrows:

Well, at least I can put another notch on my troll belt. :evillaugh:

Did your dick get sucked so hard by those "aspie" groupies that it gave you a vasectomy? :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2011, 06:43:23 AM »

I, the Eminem of Forums says who?  :hahaha:

Fucking ridiculous. You are just another hopeless Spazz with a superiority complex.  :laugh:

Clown shoes? You wear them.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2011, 09:51:44 AM »

why chair, though ? Im just curious. Do you like to be sat on ?  or does it mean something else ?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »

why chair, though ? Im just curious. Do you like to be sat on ?  or does it mean something else ?

Are you getting ideas, Eris?  :eyebrows:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

eris

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »
well some people DO like to be sat on. just sayin

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2011, 10:12:14 AM »
Sat on by FA?  ???

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2011, 10:16:13 AM »
Sat on by FA?  ???

Have you ever heard the expression, usually said by a man to a woman, "As long as I have a face, you'll always have a place to sit, Darling!"?

eris

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2011, 10:23:41 AM »
I like these kinds of chairs

what ? I mean plastic orange ones.  :orly: