2 (16.7%)
Sort of, but I would let him shag my pig
3 (25%)
Tell me about the rabbits George
0 (0%)
Pluto is still a Planet damnit!
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Superboyian and FA  (Read 5267 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Superboyian and FA
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »
Never happen in this crowd.  :crowd:

I could probably speak right to her and she'd never notice.

Butterflies! Hey, Butterflies! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

See? No response.

I think that's the type of games she plays on people.

Also, I wasn't after her pussy. I was merely after her friendship. That's all I wanted. And I can't even get THAT.

Instead, I get suckered in with false kindness and then abruptly left completely deprived. That's fucking evil right there.

Right. You are the model of good behaviour. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 06:11:17 PM »

Also I might add: any guy with half a brain would use a condom if he didnt wanna get the girl pregnant and was just fucking her the once.

Osensitive1

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:29 PM »
Not just the chance of babies, cooties and nasty sores and such too.

DukeNukem

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 06:36:45 PM »
@Duke.I spoke to you once on MSN. I didnt know that was an inyernet relationship. I dont like using MSN because I have severe social anxiety and it freaks me out.
That wasn't very nice what you tried to do by teling everyone about the pregnancy thing, although it wasn't a secret. I had mentioned it in another thread.
It wasn't even accurate. Its not my plan. Its just one possibility, and I dont need to lie to some guy about loving him and wanting a future with him to get pregnant. There are plenty of guys whojust want to screw around.
Ive tried to be nice to you, and stick up for you, and you respond by telling people something you thought was a secret. Thats not the type of person Id want as a friend.

I thought it was the beginning of an Internet relationship. Platonic or romantic. I'll take what I can get. I can't choose my friends, although it seems like everyone else can, aspie or otherwise!

I'm not even sure you would be a good friend to me either, seeing as you seem to have everything in place and never have to even go to college or anything. You know what? No one, and I mean NO ONE should be able to retire, at least not so fucking lavishly in their EARLY 20's! Oh, you lucky lucky LUCKY people just sicken me! It seems like every popular aspie on the Internet was treated like a prince/princess in their families. They get everything they need and a lot of what they want. I can't get anything I need, let alone anything I want, without spending what little money I get every month!

Then I get called a baby and shit. I have it tougher than anyone else does on this God-forsaken place. I'm not sure I can deal with it. But if I was coddled and pampered instead of being emotionally abused and neglected every day in my childhood, maybe I wouldn't be such a "terrible" person. ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2010, 06:49:43 PM »
ROFL

I thought it was the beginning of an Internet relationship. Platonic or romantic. I'll take what I can get.

You seriously thought someone like you stood a chance with someone like Butterflies? :LMAO:

I can't choose my friends, although it seems like everyone else can, aspie or otherwise!

I'm not even sure you would be a good friend to me either, seeing as you seem to have everything in place and never have to even go to college or anything. You know what? No one, and I mean NO ONE should be able to retire, at least not so fucking lavishly in their EARLY 20's! Oh, you lucky lucky LUCKY people just sicken me! It seems like every popular aspie on the Internet was treated like a prince/princess in their families. They get everything they need and a lot of what they want. I can't get anything I need, let alone anything I want, without spending what little money I get every month!

Then I get called a baby and shit. I have it tougher than anyone else does on this God-forsaken place. I'm not sure I can deal with it. But if I was coddled and pampered instead of being emotionally abused and neglected every day in my childhood, maybe I wouldn't be such a "terrible" person. ::)

:bigcry:

Who the fuck are you to say you have a worse life than anyone else here? Get over yourself, baby

DukeNukem

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2010, 06:58:01 PM »
ROFL

I thought it was the beginning of an Internet relationship. Platonic or romantic. I'll take what I can get.

You seriously thought someone like you stood a chance with someone like Butterflies? :LMAO:

I can't choose my friends, although it seems like everyone else can, aspie or otherwise!

:bigcry:

Who the fuck are you to say you have a worse life than anyone else here? Get over yourself, baby

Butterflies did say she would go on a date with me if she lived near me. At least I'm a FULL man, unlike you, with your inverted vagina and shemale whoremones. :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2010, 07:06:12 PM »
@Duke. Sorry, Iwasn't looking for any relationship beyond occasional PM. Sorry if you thought otherwise.
And its not cool of you to rant about my circumstances. I was quite poor as a kid, and my parents werent nice to me. I waasnt treated really well until I moved in with mmy aunt and uncle just before I turned 16.

DukeNukem

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2010, 07:13:58 PM »
@Duke. Sorry, Iwasn't looking for any relationship beyond occasional PM. Sorry if you thought otherwise.
And its not cool of you to rant about my circumstances. I was quite poor as a kid, and my parents werent nice to me. I waasnt treated really well until I moved in with mmy aunt and uncle just before I turned 16.

There's not even an occasional PM, Butterflies! Whaddya know?

And at least it was your (rich, I might add) aunt and uncle who took you in and not foster parents.

When does my FREE reward for all of my misery during my childhood finally come in? Oh wait, I already got it, but it's just a small rusted bronze medal. Butterflies, you got a big freaking gold metal! I sure as Hell hope it wasn't for being "very pretty".

How superficial this fucking world is. :wanker:

DukeNukem

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2010, 07:19:27 PM »
And hey, when your dear uncle and auntie reach their quite inevitable deaths, you're going to have a whole shitload of PRIZE MONEY raining down on you!

$$$ MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY $$$
Aren't you such a lucky girl? Now go get yourself a Ferrari, a ship container of the most expensive wine in Ireland, and drink until you DROP DEAD!!!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2010, 07:27:58 PM »
Pent, one of the things about life is that Life isn't fair, it's just Life.  Is it fair that I have ADHD and Aspergers and my sister doesn't?  No.  Is it fair that my marriage has lasted 25 years and I have a child while her marriage lasted less than 3 and she has no children?  No.

Is it fair that somethings seem to happen to some folk and other things seem to happen to other folks?  In real life, we only see what we want people to see.  That guy in the torn overalls is really wealthy, but doesn't show his wealth.  That woman in the diamonds and driving the Cadillac has an alcoholic husband who cheats on her.  But that's not what their outward appearance tells you.  On the Internet the persona we show is even more of an illusion.  We rely on what we tell each other as to what we are. 

The more time you spend anguishing over what others have and do and say on the Internet, the more time you spend lashing out, then the less time you have to make yourself a better person.  You're the only one who can change you.  BIG SECRET:  You can't force anyone to do something, they have to want to do it.  Hold a gun to someone's head and demand their wallet.  A gun is a pretty powerful persuader.  Almost every person will give your their wallet.  But there are those who will risk death rather than be "motivated" to surrender their wallet.  Tend your own garden and let the flowers grow, rather than the weeds. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2010, 07:31:15 PM »
Pentagram you're absolutely disgusting

Thank god butterflies wasn't stupid enough to want that "romantic" relationship with you. She doesn't deserve scum like you

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »

There's not even an occasional PM, Butterflies! Whaddya know?

And at least it was your (rich, I might add) aunt and uncle who took you in and not foster parents.

When does my FREE reward for all of my misery during my childhood finally come in? Oh wait, I already got it, but it's just a small rusted bronze medal. Butterflies, you got a big freaking gold metal! I sure as Hell hope it wasn't for being "very pretty".

How superficial this fucking world is. :wanker:

You never PM'd me either, so  why dont you stopwhining you silly boy.
And stop whining about money. Its not my fault youre struggling.
You do sound bitterand jealous. Forget aabout what others have, and concentrate onwhat you have.

richard

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2010, 07:57:41 PM »
Thank god butterflies wasn't stupid enough to want that "romantic" relationship with you. She doesn't deserve scum like you
But she does deserve scum like me. I'd lick her butt clean!  :eyebrows:

DukeNukem

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2010, 08:08:02 PM »
Pentagram you're absolutely disgusting

I'm definitely NOT scum. I would never cheat on a woman, lie or do anything bad to anyone for no good reason. And I sure as Hell would NOT rape anyone!

Butterflies, on the other hand... is an assjock prize.

richard

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2010, 08:10:09 PM »
pentagram you couldnt cheat on a girl even if you had a girlfriend. you look like a package of fucking hot dogs