2 (16.7%)
Sort of, but I would let him shag my pig
3 (25%)
Tell me about the rabbits George
0 (0%)
Pluto is still a Planet damnit!
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Superboyian and FA  (Read 5234 times)

P7PSP

Re: Superboyian and FA
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 04:08:38 PM »
Never happen in this crowd.  :crowd:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 04:13:41 PM »

I could probably speak right to her and she'd never notice.

Butterflies! Hey, Butterflies! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

See? No response.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

DukeNukem

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 04:25:17 PM »

I could probably speak right to her and she'd never notice.

Butterflies! Hey, Butterflies! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

See? No response.

I think that's the type of games she plays on people.

Also, I wasn't after her pussy. I was merely after her friendship. That's all I wanted. And I can't even get THAT.

Instead, I get suckered in with false kindness and then abruptly left completely deprived. That's fucking evil right there.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 04:32:06 PM »
:yawn:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 04:33:15 PM »
Butterflies doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but she can't say it. I don't think she's even aspie because she likes to play games with people. :wanker:

I'm not sure what to say here. What games have I played? What did I say to you to make you think I wasn't speaking to you? and how does any of this mean I'm not aspie?
I really thought you were making an effort to not be a dick, but your racist crap at Superboyiain, and now this makes me wonder about your mentallity.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 04:34:25 PM »
Give up on him. He's not worth your time

DukeNukem

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 04:59:05 PM »
Butterflies doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but she can't say it. I don't think she's even aspie because she likes to play games with people. :wanker:

I'm not sure what to say here. What games have I played? What did I say to you to make you think I wasn't speaking to you? and how does any of this mean I'm not aspie?
I really thought you were making an effort to not be a dick, but your racist crap at Superboyiain, and now this makes me wonder about your mentallity.

It's not what you SAY,  it's what you DO. You never even PM me, saying "Hi, Pentagram, how are you doing?" or something like that. Nope, you didn't even put in the minimal amount of effort to keep up our online relationship after our first and only MSN conversation. You did for just a little while, and then stopped.

You even told me that you wanted a kid and instead of adopting one, you plan on getting with a guy, having sex with him, and when you get pregnant, cutting him off completely. Do you even realize how cold it would be to do such a thing? That's a GAME. You trick the guy into thinking that you have even the slightest interest in him, and then you swoop down like a vulture, take what you want, and then completely abandon the guy, never to come back or anything.

You know, with that kind of thinking, and your binge drinking, I wonder if you should even think about having a child at some point AT ALL.

Admit the truth now. You're a dirty player. You play people for fools. THAT's not cool.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »
I wonder if you should even think about having a child at some point AT ALL.

If only someone had been wise enugh to say that to your mother before she had the tragic accident that was you

DukeNukem

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »

If only someone had been wise enugh to say that to your mother before she had the tragic accident that was you

You don't bother me, even the slightest bit, because I know that all you are is a lowly, man-made mutant.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2010, 05:07:51 PM »
 :LOL:

If I don't bother you then why are you always putting me on ignore?

P7PSP

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2010, 05:17:38 PM »

It's not what you SAY,  it's what you DO. You never even PM me, saying "Hi, Pentagram, how are you doing?" or something like that. Nope, you didn't even put in the minimal amount of effort to keep up our online relationship after our first and only MSN conversation. You did for just a little while, and then stopped.

You even told me that you wanted a kid and instead of adopting one, you plan on getting with a guy, having sex with him, and when you get pregnant, cutting him off completely. Do you even realize how cold it would be to do such a thing? That's a GAME. You trick the guy into thinking that you have even the slightest interest in him, and then you swoop down like a vulture, take what you want, and then completely abandon the guy, never to come back or anything.

You know, with that kind of thinking, and your binge drinking, I wonder if you should even think about having a child at some point AT ALL.

Admit the truth now. You're a dirty player. You play people for fools. THAT's not cool.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »

Because I am still learning about Internet etiquette, I'm not sure if publicly telling about private conversations is considered good behaviour.  There are things members have told me privately and I wouldn't dream of sharing them with the public, even the innocuous information.  Even if it is, I would question the necessity of warning (if that was your intent) I2 members about Buttterflies plan because the opportunity for her using an I2 member for this is very slim.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Osensitive1

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »
You never even PM me, saying "Hi, Pentagram, how are you doing?" or something like that. Nope, you didn't even put in the minimal amount of effort to keep up our online relationship after our first and only MSN conversation. You did for just a little while, and then stopped.
Then Callaway's comment on the previous page was right. This is exactly like that other lady. You're getting angry at other's lack of social skills while you blab about things they say to you in private. Get real.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »

You don't bother me, even the slightest bit, because I know that all you are is a lowly, man-made mutant.

All humans are man-made!  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 06:05:11 PM »
@Duke.I spoke to you once on MSN. I didnt know that was an inyernet relationship. I dont like using MSN because I have severe social anxiety and it freaks me out.
That wasn't very nice what you tried to do by teling everyone about the pregnancy thing, although it wasn't a secret. I had mentioned it in another thread.
It wasn't even accurate. Its not my plan. Its just one possibility, and I dont need to lie to some guy about loving him and wanting a future with him to get pregnant. There are plenty of guys whojust want to screw around.
Ive tried to be nice to you, and stick up for you, and you respond by telling people something you thought was a secret. Thats not the type of person Id want as a friend.