Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Call me out

<< < (5/6) > >>

Callaway:

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on December 28, 2010, 12:56:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Callaway on December 27, 2010, 05:01:50 PM ---Did your father abuse you when you were little, cute and sweet, Pyraxis?

--- End quote ---

Only as much as you did, Mummy.

--- End quote ---

Mummy what?

No wire hangers!  What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you no wire hangers, ever?  I work and I slave until I'm half dead, and all I hear people say is, "She's getting old."  And what do I get?  A daughter who cares as much about the beautiful dresses I give her as she cares about me!    What's wire hangers doing in this closet?  Answer me.  I buy you beautiful dresses, and you treat them like they were some dishrag.  You do.  Three hundred dollar dress on a wire hanger.

P7PSP:
Your hygiene is so bad Pyraxis that you can smell the back of your own neck with taking your blouse off.  :hahaha:

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: Callaway on December 28, 2010, 02:56:13 AM ---Mummy what?

No wire hangers!  What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you no wire hangers, ever?  I work and I slave until I'm half dead, and all I hear people say is, "She's getting old."  And what do I get?  A daughter who cares as much about the beautiful dresses I give her as she cares about me!    What's wire hangers doing in this closet?  Answer me.  I buy you beautiful dresses, and you treat them like they were some dishrag.  You do.  Three hundred dollar dress on a wire hanger.
--- End quote ---

I do a good abuse victim, don't I?  I had you worried for a minute there.

Ever wonder why that is, when Daddy never fiddled me, mummy dearest?

Pyraxis:

--- Quote from: PPK on December 28, 2010, 03:58:00 AM ---Your hygiene is so bad Pyraxis that you can smell the back of your own neck with taking your blouse off.  :hahaha:

--- End quote ---

Thanks, bro.  :laugh: Glad to hear you've been sniffing down my neck again.

Callaway:

--- Quote from: Pyraxis on December 29, 2010, 02:59:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Callaway on December 28, 2010, 02:56:13 AM ---Mummy what?

--- End quote ---

I do a good abuse victim, don't I?  I had you worried for a minute there.

Ever wonder why that is, when Daddy never fiddled me, mummy dearest?

--- End quote ---

I don't know, is it because he was too busy fiddling your brother?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version