Educational

Author Topic: Laugh at Ricktard time.  (Read 2080 times)

richard

Re: Laugh at Ricktard time.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 11:35:42 AM »
har har har. very funny, that was almost as long as moby dick :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 05:59:45 AM »
Lovely narrative I thought.
So you still want your profile deleted or just attention whoring again with no substance.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

richard

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »
holy shit. motherfucking gallbladder in overdrive, watch out!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 04:23:26 PM »
holy shit. motherfucking gallbladder in overdrive, watch out!

Gall Bladder in overdrive? Explain this concept best you can  :lol:

(This ought to be good)

richard

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »
your gallbladder went haywire went to best buy, bought a computer got online and then... well the rest is history

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 03:59:34 AM »
your gallbladder went haywire went to best buy, bought a computer got online and then... well the rest is history

What you just typed there looks like you have eaten a shitload of alphabet soup and vomited and are trying to convince us that it is meaningful and intentional.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 08:59:39 AM »
If you would stop pwning yourself, you'd be a pretty cool guy rich.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

richard

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 02:03:54 PM »
Sir les, your the one thats having a flipout over nothing. I'd like to see you eat soup, half of it probably ends up on your t-shirt. or gallbladder  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »
Sir les, your the one thats having a flipout over nothing. I'd like to see you eat soup, half of it probably ends up on your t-shirt. or gallbladder  :laugh:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

That is the spirit. More fail please Ricktard. Whatever you can manage is fine.

richard

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »
heres a post. will you please write a short non fiction reply about this post? i need something to blow my nose in :autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 04:37:36 PM »
Your monitor? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 04:41:23 PM »
Well, if its any consilation this computer i'm posting on is crappy :P