Educational

Author Topic: I GOT THE POWER!!!!!!!!  (Read 216 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
I GOT THE POWER!!!!!!!!
« on: November 22, 2010, 02:58:06 AM »
so last friday it snowed... over here on the east coast of canada it rarely snows but when it does its thick, heavy and wet. turns out there were 3 trees down on are lines not braking them but causing a ground or something so they shut are roads power off... according to one fo the power people it was a 20 minute fix... one i had to wait 2 days for well they fixed the rest fo the island... GOD DAMN YOU BC HYDRO!... anyways im back untill something comes down on the line again. its supposed to snow later this week

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I GOT THE POWER!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 08:00:35 PM »
What island do you live on?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: I GOT THE POWER!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 10:22:37 PM »
What island do you live on?

the kind with trees... and gluey.... and no fast food or EB games.... or anything else worthy of my being... you know the crappy canadian kind.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!