Author Topic: Advice to desperate autistic females.  (Read 2793 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Advice to desperate autistic females.
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2006, 08:15:07 PM »
A matter of degree, possibly.  Maybe the sexual compulsives will go to greater risks, effort and expense in pursuit of it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2006, 08:18:01 PM »
Yeah, but what characterizes the difference between the disorder and normal lonely horndogs?

The normal lonely horndogs will stfu when you tell them your sick and tired of hearing about their horniness.   People with the disorder will go on and on and on and on and on adnauseum.

Plus Peter makes a good point!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2006, 08:52:41 PM »
I wonder if any actual sexual compulsives go to those meetups, or if it's all just guys who're hoping to catch someone as they fall off the wagon.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Blasted

« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »
 :lol: