Author Topic: Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear  (Read 611 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 08:03:13 PM »
I wish! But neither of them have passports. Stupid border laws.  :thumbdn:

Yeah, maybe we should just annex Cananda to the U.S.  :zoinks:

Noooooo! I like my socialized healthcare system! :hitler:

I wish! But neither of them have passports. Stupid border laws.  :thumbdn:

If they were US citizens with US passports traveling out of the country, you would need a notarized permission form from the other parent to bring them across the border.

You need the same here as well. If you leave the country with a child and one parent is not traveling with them, you need a notarized letter from the other parent.

Monkeyboy has dual citizenship (US and Canadian) and monkeygirl is just a Canuck.

Given as Canada is much bigger than the US, it should be the other way around. Then the health care system in the US could improve 10 fold.

Why do people think that US citizens in the northern states are driving to Toronto, Montreal and Winnipeg for prescriptions? Because it's cheaper, and they aren't getting fucked over by the US system.

Technically, it's the fault of the US citizens, because they allowed a lot of this crap to go through. People vote for the government they get, and because not everyone who is eligible actually does vote, the result is skewed either one way or another. Then that particular government allows the HMOs to do whatever they want, and enacts legislation to keep the health system in the hands of these people. Public health in the states is a farce, because even in emergencies you aren't guaranteed to be treated by the closest hospital to where you live, or where the accident happened. So if Canada, with a far better system as CG says, were to annex the US, and take control of the whole situation, things would change.

We are lucky that we don't have the same problems here, and contrary to what one or two dickheads with no intelligence think, Australia is NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN a Stalinist or communist  country. We stand for our beliefs here, just like the US and the rest of the free world, but we also don't let the big business heavyweights and parasites push us around.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 08:12:47 PM »
The US sucks, but I ain't going down that path! Canada, Europe, Australia, etc. are way better.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems