Author Topic: have you noticed-- a lot of females use this board?  (Read 1670 times)

shima

have you noticed-- a lot of females use this board?
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:37:07 PM »
shima, Postperson, Hypnotica_Gaze, omega_female, PMS Elle, DivaD, jman, Beowulf

are online now...  I believe 6 are female?

Why is that, do you think?

Aren't we supposed to be scared of the stuff on this board?

Hypotheses please?

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: have you noticed-- a lot of females use this board?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »
No Shima, why should we be scared? we are women, everyone knows we are the ones with the "real balls". :angel:

Besides the men need us to make things look more interesting, and keep them in line otherwise theyd just discuss who has the biggest cock and gay sex etc. ;D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 06:49:04 PM »
 I personally like the discussions on this board and thought it was more the men being afraid of us than the other way round. :laugh:

Seriously though I think that in a lot of communities outspoken women are almost stigmatized and written off as being premenstrual, moody bitches with nothing of value worth saying.  Here you can have a interesting discussion without being patronised or people going easy on you just cos you're female.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 06:52:22 PM »
I agree.

And we dont get judged for killing our sims do we purposefulinsanity  ;D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 07:00:30 PM »
I agree.

I should hope not- if they weren't so fucking stupid I wouldn't take so much pleasure out of setting them on fire. Its just a shame I can't get away with doing the same to all obnoxious chavs I have to endure everytime I need to leave the house.

BIG EAMONN

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 07:38:03 PM »
Seriously though I think that in a lot of communities outspoken women are almost stigmatized and written off as being premenstrual, moody bitches with nothing of value worth saying.? Here you can have a interesting discussion without being patronised or people going easy on you just cos you're female.

Shut your fuckin piehole!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 07:39:13 PM »
Seriously though I think that in a lot of communities outspoken women are almost stigmatized and written off as being premenstrual, moody bitches with nothing of value worth saying.  Here you can have a interesting discussion without being patronised or people going easy on you just cos you're female.

Shut your fuckin piehole!

See you didn't add love or petal to the end of that

BIG EAMONN

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »
With your help, i shall become a man!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 07:49:36 PM »
Oh i totally agree, like i said on another thread, id like to invest in a taser to attack the neds with.
Im quite fortunate they seem to be scared of me, especially the males and the ones round my way, im surprised i havent been arrested for threatening behaviour yet.

My problem when i go out, are the bitchy girls be they neds or otherwise who love to comment on me being a "skinny anorexic stuck up bitch" etc because i dont behave the same way they do (ie like a cheap slapper), to which i usually laugh and retort with "fuck off you ugly fat bastard shouldnt you be booked in for your sunbed appointment or something", they usually work out pretty fast im a bit of a cunt who doesnt care much for their kind and shut up ;D

Neds/Chavs are one of the worst plagues ever. Give me Locusts anyday :P and yes torching them would be fun, saying that even just to tie them up and set about them with a blowtorch would be fun ;)

Oh dear Eamonn i dont think the women here can give you the help you need  ;D

Postperson

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »
I'm not sure if you're being funny, shima. Just clicking on the female icon doesn't make one a woman.

BIG EAMONN

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 08:01:52 PM »

Oh dear Eamonn i dont think the women here can give you the help you need? ;D

SInce i dont know what help, if any, thatb i need , whyu dont you help me out with that, my little chavette.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 08:33:46 PM »
But Eamonn, euthanasia isnt legal here. ;D

only kidding buttercup :D

shima

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 08:37:13 PM »
I agree.

Is killing your sims a female thing?  I know lots of women who do this.

Postperson

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 09:13:22 PM »
nah it's just that you really only get part of a full game and when you've played it for a while you realise that they've split an potentially interesting game up into parts which are sold separately, so in revenge (and boredom with the part game) you kill your sims. even that gets boring too.

shima

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 10:43:34 PM »
Am I the only female who doesn't enjoy Sims? ???