Author Topic: welcome to pwnage ascan  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: welcome to pwnage ascan
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 02:35:14 PM »
ascan is here and then he is gone.

i mean he was just viewing this topic, but then i looked again and he scuttled.
yes i said scuttle
i thought it was crabs that scuttled.

anyway...

why are people still putting energy into this?  surely the whole thing is now dull enough to ignore it, and stop fuelling its own self importance by responding and kicking up a stink?  i mean, does anyone here REALLY give a flying fuck as to the opinions of those people?  if so, ask yourself why they're that important to you, cos i'd like to know.  (genuine question by the way: not rhetorical).  personally, they're not important enough to me to cause me to respond to anything they say, which is why i haven't.

or ahve i missed something vital?

duncvis

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 02:39:21 PM »
You have, Lucifer - these cretins are trying to get us shut down. Thats why I'm angry - we've had people's fucked up value judgements forced on us too many times before. So I'll carry on fighting, until they get a handle on reality, and stop trying.

I don't hate Omega, and neither do you Dunc. Not really. But this is getting ridiculous.

hate is a bit strong - more contempt, with a little pity mixed in. for ascan, just contempt - he isn't fit to lick the boots of the 'average Intensity member'.

thepeaguy

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 02:42:05 PM »
ascan is here and then he is gone.

i mean he was just viewing this topic, but then i looked again and he scuttled.
yes i said scuttle
i thought it was crabs that scuttled.

anyway...

why are people still putting energy into this?  surely the whole thing is now dull enough to ignore it, and stop fuelling its own self importance by responding and kicking up a stink?  i mean, does anyone here REALLY give a flying fuck as to the opinions of those people?  if so, ask yourself why they're that important to you, cos i'd like to know.  (genuine question by the way: not rhetorical).  personally, they're not important enough to me to cause me to respond to anything they say, which is why i haven't.

or ahve i missed something vital?

If you really must know, Vivi, it is because that any publicity is good publicity, as far as this community is concerned. You can see why one of the founders  of this place (points to McFaggs) is milking it for all its worth. :p

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 02:43:21 PM »
You have, Lucifer - these cretins are trying to get us shut down.

that makes more sense, now.  but do they actually have a snowball's chance in hell of being able to do so?  or is it all just pissing in the wind?

If you really must know, Vivi, it is because that any publicity is good publicity, as far as this community is concerned. You can see why one of the founders  of this place (points to McFaggs) is milking it for all its worth. :p

that makes sense, too.  tsk tsk, mcj.

duncvis

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 02:52:21 PM »
I'd also like to add that RobertN insists that he won't drop his attempts to get the site shut down until you, HG, Peegai and Odeon have been banned as you 'cause the most damage to the community'. And we all know that isn't going to happen. This is the bullshit we've been fighting against. He's now added The Wronged to his hitlist, as I'm 'unfit' to run an advocacy site.  ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 03:02:56 PM »
what a tit, mainly.

so ban me, then.  i wouldn't want to see intensity shut down (although i still have major reservations as to whether this shutting down is really possible).

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2006, 03:07:46 PM »
There's no way he can get this site shut down, and even if somehow he did, I'd make sure an Intensity Cubed would open.  >:D

duncvis

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2006, 03:09:17 PM »
Ain't going to happen - we wouldn't ban any of you, especially not because that arrogant child wants us to. I'll carry on fighting their efforts instead, until Robert grows up and moves on. Thanks for the offer though.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2006, 03:15:05 PM »
aren't i supposed to apologise for something, too?  although i haven't been able to work out for what, so far.

anyway, i'd still ban us, for about a cuntisecond, and then say you'd done it.  he'd have to shush, then, cos that's the deal.  unless he didn't, cos he hasn't really got A...

whoops - nearly closed the thread there: ohdearwouldn'tthatbeashame... :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2006, 03:30:03 PM »
aren't i supposed to apologise for something, too?  although i haven't been able to work out for what, so far.

You're a threat to the AS online community. And so am I. Doesn't that make you feel speacial?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2006, 03:51:53 PM »
am i?  gosh.  all of a sudden, my existence is validated.  what an epiphany.  hoorah.  etc.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 03:55:45 PM »
Yes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few innocent Aspies to corrupt...  :evillaugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 04:23:06 PM »
Yes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few innocent Aspies to corrupt...  :evillaugh:

Well, in the words of the Recruitment Chairman of the Aspie Elite,  :moon:

"You may like to know that he moderates on at least two fora."

There is no way that we are banning Lucifer, Peaguy, Hypnotica Gaze, or you, Odeon.  That would go against everything that we stand for.

Who knows?  Maybe for rejecting his advances?

:razz:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 01:35:46 AM »
lol.  part of me is bothered enough to want to remind people about that.  at length, and in excrutiating detail, with links to all the threads where he pursued me on WP.  can't actually be fucked of course.

another part of me is a little sad that i spent quite a bit of time helping robert with stuff, which seems to be forgotten in the rush.  and, of course, ascan was instrumental in kick starting me into finally posting "the truth" thread: he did it himself, eventaully, cos i was all over the place.  so i will always give him kudos for that.

so here's a question:  what's this all about?  i'm watching this, and thinking around it, from a bit of a distance.  and the connexion i see is power.  i was villified and attacked etc., etc., yawn, when i was a mod/admin on WP.  then again, in the whole neurolands debacle.  then someone started up when i was a mod, briefly, on OTS.  and i've noticed that only robertN has been going for me on aspietrash, etc. - i don't think i've read anything about me by ascan (do correct me if i'm wrong).  which suggests that it's about people in positions of power, perceived or actual, cos i'm not in such a position here (although i've been encouraged to be so).

i could write a hugely long post about the psychology/behaviour/solutions connected with all this, but i really can't be arsed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 01:50:38 AM »
It's about ascan's aspie ruling elite theory. It's about Robert obsessing on you, me, Dunc, and peegai, and it's about ascan's (negative) fixation on Dunc. It's about old grudges and perceived injustices, and it's about internet drama in general. Did I forget something?

- Albert Einstein