Author Topic: Just started taking Biphentin  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Just started taking Biphentin
« on: October 29, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »
I need meds wether I like it or not. The reason why I lost weight was becuase I got obsessive over push-ups, swimming and ate meat so much to the point carbs and sugar were nearly out of my diet. I've been on SSRIS all my life. never got fat side affect unitil I became a bleeding heart peta fuckatard.

My shrink started me on 10 milligrams of Biphentin. Its pretty much Ritalin but with a different brand name.
He aslo says the seroquel is useless but i've been on it for years and I got weird psychical side effects from being off of it.
I couldn't fucking sleep. Weather I'm on that stuff or not i'm insane and see shadow people and have OBE'S. Had em since as long as I can remember. They don't bother me anymore it bothers me cause i can't get enough of seein em!
He wants to keep me on it for now. Cause it's pretty heavy duty stuff. I

I have ADHD in my diagnosis too. I'm one of the ones who still have it as an adult. I just turned 22 and the attention span got worse and worse as I got out of highschool. It got so bad I couldn't even enjoy doing the things I loved. i was praying for my brain to shut the fuck up.

It's starting to kick in well. I assume it's a placebo effect but the effects come fast conpaired to the SSRIS that take weeks to kick in. This is why ADHD drugs are a controlled substance i assume. So maybe it's not placebo.

Yesterday it didn't do much unitl later on that night. I was focused on visualizing a guitar tab and strumming patterns in some Ramones song I fell asleep thinking about that.

Today it did me well. I've practiced at least an hour or so of guitar, my mind feels more calm and i'm less annoyed by things. Today I went this weekly garage sale they have at some club. There was this annoying toy that played "take me out to the ballgame" it did it over and over and over. The whole time and kids were being fucking annoying but I was LESS annoyed by it and didn't dwell on it or get frustrated. I found that annoying like a normal person would without over reacting.

I had side-affects today though. I got nasuea this morning. Only once though.
I've had difficulty eating all day. I couldn't eat my favorite breakfast I look forward to
every morning. It was a chore to eat. Even hard to swallow and chew my food.
Thats OK at least I could sit down and not have my mind wander off and find every noise a distraction.
For lunch I had an Oh Henry milkshake. It was good enough. It has 300 calories and one of those things is like a meal
and surprisingly it has a pretty decent nutritional value.  So I  had that than a Yerba mate later on for a snack.

I assume on this drug food may be a lost pleasure on some days but at least I can focus on what needs to be done for the day and have the ability to enjoy other pleasures.
Park.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just started taking Biphentin
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 08:21:02 PM »
I hope this works out for you.  Sometimes there is no perfect solution, just a solution.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 08:24:57 PM »
I hope it helps you focus and maybe the nausea will wear off as you get used to taking it.

What are OBE'S?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 08:41:30 PM »
I hope it helps you focus and maybe the nausea will wear off as you get used to taking it.

What are OBE'S?

Given the context (including the mention of seeing shadow people), I think it means out-of-body experiences.  :nerd!:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 09:54:26 PM »
I hope this works out for you.  Sometimes there is no perfect solution, just a solution.

Yeah......meds only help. They don't cure. I do things like scheduled building, I have lists, sticky notes around as reminders ect. I also become more self-disciplined with getting up earlier, making sure I do 150 push-ups a day, swimming three times a week...... and the sugar intake! oh god.....that stuff is like crack to me. I get more high off of it than booze.
Somtimes schedule's and discipline  is the only way out of problems.

But oh no. It's Halloween this weekend. No discipline aloud. It's the law.
Park.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »
"Somtimes schedule's and discipline  is the only way out of problems."  - I need this tattooed somewhere on my body when I can see it.  I'm fairly good at scheduling, but horrible at discipline.

As I've said more that once, "Genius without discipline is a wasted life.  Discipline without genius will usually give you a life."

Hopefully every day I get a little better, usually accent on little.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 07:59:45 PM »
Today it didn't kick in that well. I had nothing but sugar and caffine. I had two bags of those halloween packs.
The last two days on the ritz the only sugar I really had was in my  coffee in the morning, in choco milk an Yerba mate.
Sugar can make a difference in the way I feel.

On Monday i'm going back to the gym and getting back to my push-ups. I needed to take a break from the push-ups anyways. My muscles were aching so bad I was  told I should give em a break.

'm hav'n  a weeknd whacked out sugar psycho run. Chucki's comin over tomoronight. I got Fan Raid Fire works. It shoots loud ass shit 35 times. It's got a fuse.
Gotta get moae freworks tommorow. BOOM BANG

toooooo much sugar..........
Park.