Educational

Author Topic: i finally made it!  (Read 955 times)

Scrapheap

Re: i finally made it!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2010, 09:28:47 PM »
...Oh, and at least I've played in about 4 bands.

:wanker:

I've: built the suspension on the first Mars rover, Helped put Gary Scelzi in the winners circle for his yer 2000 Top Fuel World Championship. I helped the engineers at Toyota Racing Development design and build the powertrain for the 2002 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series. I was a prototype machinist at John Force Racing for 5 years. I helped design the Mk II cylinder head, Boss 500 racing engine and "E" series supercharger. After that I did prototype parts for Rolls Royce Turboprop engines.

To sum it up, I've built things that are: on other planets, set world records and are flying over your head.

...and your claim to fame is that you've played in 4 sucky assed garage bands??  :hahaha:

...what a loser.  :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2010, 09:33:08 PM »
...Oh, and at least I've played in about 4 bands.

:wanker:

I've: built the suspension on the first Mars rover, Helped put Gary Scelzi in the winners circle for his yer 2000 Top Fuel World Championship. I helped the engineers at Toyota Racing Development design and build the powertrain for the 2002 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series. I was a prototype machinist at John Force Racing for 5 years. I helped design the Mk II cylinder head, Boss 500 racing engine and "E" series supercharger. After that I did prototype parts for Rolls Royce Turboprop engines.

To sum it up, I've built things that are: on other planets, set world records and are flying over your head.

...and your claim to fame is that you've played in 4 sucky assed garage bands??  :hahaha:

...what a loser.  :wanker:

In your dreams. You're just another aspie wannabe behind a keyboard with delusions of grandeur.

At least MY achievement was real.. Any 'tard like you who is still going to college can make up shit. Fuck, you definitely have a vivid imagination, and cum stains on your undies.

What's the bet he'll resort to 30 pt type to tell me to STFU. Then we'll know he's lost the argument.

Go on, you know you want to.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 09:40:18 PM by Steve-O »

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2010, 10:02:54 PM »

...and your claim to fame is that you've played in 4 sucky assed garage bands??  :hahaha:

...what a loser.  :wanker:

In your dreams. You're just another aspie wannabe behind a keyboard with delusions of grandeur.

At least MY achievement was real..

Large part of my career in the racing industry are documented here on this site. McJagger came out to visit me at John Force Racing, I met Dirt Dawg in Indianapolis after the funeral of Eric Medlen. It's all documented Stupid-O, WITH witnesses here on this site.

Take your own advice and do some fucking reasearch.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2010, 10:07:34 PM »
I didn't know about you working on the Mars rover, though.  When did you work on that?

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 10:09:53 PM »
I didn't know about you working on the Mars rover, though.  When did you work on that?

It was right after I got out of the Marines. worked for an aerospace shop called Helical

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2010, 10:14:21 PM »

Osensitive1

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2010, 10:18:00 PM »
Thought it was a lofty claim also, but see the engineer who designed and patented the Rocker-bogie suspension also lives in LA county, so figured it's possible. That's awesome. Good for you.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 11:52:13 PM »
It's bullshit, and everyone knows it. He's played everyone hook line and sinker, and you all fell for it. I couldn't really give a flying fuck if he claimed to have been to Mars to install the fucking thing, honestly it makes no difference. To me he has always been and will always be another fucktard posting shit on a forum.

Only someone with the penis envy the size of Scraptard would make such outrageous claims, anyway. And the smaller the penis, the bigger the claims.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2010, 11:54:46 PM »
http://heli-cal.com/cm/News/Articles/American-Machinist.html

8)

Excuse me, but where in that article does it say that this clown worked on that? Names and identification, or it's all bullshit as I said.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2010, 11:56:22 PM »
I didn't know about you working on the Mars rover, though.  When did you work on that?

It was right after I got out of the Marines. worked for an aerospace shop called Helical

Oh, please, marines as well? Fuck, you are taking some form of extreme hallucinogen, aren't you.

:LMAO: :rofl:

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2010, 12:00:40 AM »
I didn't know about you working on the Mars rover, though.  When did you work on that?

Oh, please, marines as well? Fuck, you are taking some form of extreme hallucinogen, aren't you.

Ahem, http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14088.0.html

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2010, 12:06:54 AM »

Still no proof, fuckwit. For all we know you could have pinched those fucking images off the net. Either link your name to your claims or fuck off. Next thing you know you'll claim to be Jesus fucking Christ healing cripples and raising the dead.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 12:07:11 AM »

Thanks for the link.  I knew there were pictures of you in the Marines.

I searched your posts for the word Marines and found lots of references to the time you spent there as well.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 12:11:17 AM »

Still no proof, fuckwit. For all we know you could have pinched those fucking images off the net. Either link your name to your claims or fuck off. Next thing you know you'll claim to be Jesus fucking Christ healing cripples and raising the dead.

I don't think it's necessary for Scrapheap to link us to his name, address and phone number to prove that he was in the Marines, TCO.  These pictures were posted some time ago, so what would his motive have been to link some random stranger's pictures?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 02:49:26 AM »
to 10,000!  :cheer: :penis: :harp: (emo) :hitler: :blonde: :santa: :Popeye: :borg:

And 10,000 is an insanely  lovely number!   :insane:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"