Educational

Author Topic: another satisfied customer  (Read 3736 times)

richard

Re: another satisfied customer
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2010, 08:16:33 PM »
uhm. i'm on disability for my autism you dumb fuck, and i probably have worser eyesight than you

you probably have a turd in your eye, or something and just need to pick it out to see better

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »
uhm. i'm on disability for my autism you dumb fuck, and i probably have worser eyesight than you

you probably have a turd in your eye, or something and just need to pick it out to see better

I see the turd, it's wearing glasses in a sort of mug shot pose.

I'd say you were very lucky, cos most agencies don't recognise autism as a 'disability'. And if you are really that blind, you needn't be making assertions about my problems then, smartarse.

richard

« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2010, 08:28:37 PM »
most agencys dont consider autism a disability? WOW, where are you getting your information?

i have other problems, but my aspergers is the main reason why i'm on ssdi.

hey obviously you can see. so your not blind, i just think its sad a NT comes to a board to pick on a bunch of disabled people.

some winner you are

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2010, 08:35:47 PM »
most agencys dont consider autism a disability? WOW, where are you getting your information?

i have other problems, but my aspergers is the main reason why i'm on ssdi.

hey obviously you can see. so your not blind, i just think its sad a NT comes to a board to pick on a bunch of disabled people.

some winner you are

And why aren't you having a go at Bint, then.

Gotcha.

Until told by the people that count (the admins), I'm as legit a member here as you. If you want to complain, go to them. They'll just tell you to stop being a whiney emo fag.

Osensitive1

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2010, 08:38:50 PM »
i'm on disability for my autism
Plenty of people are.

richard

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2010, 08:40:19 PM »
bints not autistic either? i didnt know that. and besides, i dont see her picking on people like you do

im not gonna complain about you, im simply gonna truely ignore you this time, FOREVER.

i went to school once and got picked on by normal people just like you

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
bints not autistic either? i didnt know that. and besides, i dont see her picking on people like you do

im not gonna complain about you, im simply gonna truely ignore you this time, FOREVER.

i went to school once and got picked on by normal people just like you

So has everyone else.

And I bet you reply to this post, as you always do.

Shleed was right.

richard

« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2010, 11:04:52 PM »
i cant wait until shleeds fat ass gets in here and,  :hahaha:

i'm ignoring him too. im so sick of the hairy beast always ruining my fun i have with people. i mean shit! everytime i fucking have a little fun, there two steps behind me is teen wolf, to say something people already know

now i have my doubts, on whos autistic or not here, personally i dont think squid is, Sir_les_faggot and maybe some others

its just sucha damn shame people, are this goddamn lame, its like do you think i can have some fun here without cool and the gang ruining it? fags!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2010, 11:18:45 PM »
Dunc's law invoked.

Everyone out of the pool.  :pwned:

richard

« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2010, 11:21:59 PM »
obviously, i know some are faking. or lieing, i cant tell.  ::)

do you blame me for having questions? i mean look at your non autistic ass, i thought you had it!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2010, 11:30:55 PM »
obviously, i know some are faking. or lieing, i cant tell.  ::)

do you blame me for having questions? i mean look at your non autistic ass, i thought you had it!

Your paranoia is showing.

I never understood the NT vs aspie shit anyway. Typical WP shite, and should have been left there. We are all spazzes of one sort, so who really cares about who is this or who is that?

richard

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2010, 11:36:01 PM »
because. uh you dont even have a clue, what its like to be autistic. i thought bam margera, was your obsession!

you can turn it on/off, people who are autisitc cant readily do that with such ease old man.

maybe you should go hang out at the pink flamingo, instead of post on a board you have nothing in common with

::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2010, 12:37:57 AM »
because. uh you dont even have a clue, what its like to be autistic. i thought bam margera, was your obsession!

you can turn it on/off, people who are autisitc cant readily do that with such ease old man.

maybe you should go hang out at the pink flamingo, instead of post on a board you have nothing in common with

::)

You seem to forget, old son, my sig other is an aspie, so I do know what I'm talking about.

Major fail again, richtard.

And you must have a fan club of sorts at the PF to have brought them into the argument, being caught amongst the coathangers.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2010, 04:54:04 AM »
Squid, it's a stupid move to put someone on ignore. I keep saying it should be removed from i2 altogether.
Holy shit, someone make this guy a moderator. woops bad idea

would anyone like to sit in a chair?  :orly:

I think you turn chairs upside down and sit on them without wearing pants.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2010, 06:52:31 AM »
i cant wait until shleeds fat ass gets in here and,  :hahaha:

i'm ignoring him too. im so sick of the hairy beast always ruining my fun i have with people. i mean shit! everytime i fucking have a little fun, there two steps behind me is teen wolf, to say something people already know

now i have my doubts, on whos autistic or not here, personally i dont think squid is, Sir_les_faggot and maybe some others

its just sucha damn shame people, are this goddamn lame, its like do you think i can have some fun here without cool and the gang ruining it? fags!

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: