Author Topic: That fuckin' peter... :G  (Read 2247 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: That fuckin' peter... :G
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 04:05:31 PM »
Dude, if anyone is blind to any facts it you. im not projecting anything beauty and the beast, everything i've said in this topic is true.

Everything you said made little to no sense. I'm not good at reading retardscript.

anyone familiar with atomika or flake Or whatever the fuck his name is, knows that you are forever linked to him. your callout topic was a total fucking flop, as it only makes a hypocrite, callout another hypocrite.

So it's comparisons to flake and atomika now? They seem more fitting, to be honest.

And i'll implement making your life a living hell on my watch, wich means you'll least expect it. you arent the fucking boss of me

But how can I not expect it when I do expect it? You said you're gonna try and make my online hell (and I'm eager to see you try), I'm just making you follow on what you say.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 04:07:54 PM by Shleed. »

richard

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2010, 05:10:59 PM »
 its like this, im not gonna sit here and grasp straws with you. we are both hypocrites and this topic is a major failer, everyone knows everything that we both have said, so they can be the final judge.

i know from my standpoint, i speak the truth.

Have fun trying to argue with every little thing i say, even if it means nothing. or trying to paint me a bigger hypocrite than your hairly little ass. Now, i just dont care. and furthermore, i'll make your life a living hell is mostely rhetoric. wich im shure you've never used in your life before because you arent a hypocrite, or maybe your a smaller one than I.  :orly:

what i ment by that comment was, im gonna have fun with you online, and say shit like you like eating muffins instead of muff..

but as seeing is, your in it for the long hall you can go  :wanker: yourself.  ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 06:11:01 PM »
Did anyone say muffins?

Where's superboyian when you need him?  :lol:

I've only had a handful of people screw me over online, and Shleed isn't one of them. There's only 2 of them I never sorted anything out with, and they are no great loss. Probaly dead or fucked off for good or whatever. chair is just an annoying dickhead, it'd be easy enough to fuck him up if one took the time. Razortwunt is an amateur compared to some around the net, and obviously will never learn. Even pea (who can be as much as an arsehole as you can get) can be sorted out. He just becomes indifferent after awhile. And Scrap is just someone who thinks they are are more important than they really are.

So basically if you piss someone off, you are bound to get one in the arse, but also there are those who pick on others for the hell of it and don't really care about the consequences.

Excuse me for rambling.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2010, 05:23:16 AM »
And look who it is, the male Ticker. nice to see you again, have anything completely DEVESTATING
 happen to you lately?

Indeed

One another more than, males? i like women and everything, but i can relate more to dudes. on top of this, girls always are mostly from what I've seen are major bitches most of the time, and love arguing. and are bossy like fuck

So, what do you think? on top of having a major social problem i cant seem to get anything i really want.

Wanker

*this post was brought to you by a whine butt so just ignore it if you must

Do you feel for me?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2010, 05:27:55 AM »
once a chair, always a chair 

There is true wisdom here.

The prophet has spoken.

this piece of furniture will never be anything more than it is. Such simplistic intellectual brilliance there Plato.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2010, 05:35:53 AM »

The prophet has spoken.

this piece of furniture will never be anything more than it is. Such simplistic intellectual brilliance there Plato.

As long as it isn't painted or lacquered, it canl make good firewood too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2010, 05:52:30 PM »

The prophet has spoken.

As long as it isn't painted or lacquered, it canl make good firewood too.

And like its namesake it will never give a good argument. And it will always be the closest thing to an arsehole that anyone will see.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2010, 05:40:14 PM »
Petetard has put me on ignore. He'll probably say it's to annoy me, but I honestly think it's because he can't take the heat. :hahaha:

Osensitive1

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
Every time this thread comes up, instantly think, why would anyone have a gripe with Peter? lol

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2010, 05:43:01 PM »
I read that as "grip a peter".

Osensitive1

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2010, 05:44:12 PM »
Lol!

richard

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2010, 06:04:46 PM »
Shleed i have you on ignore because i dont like you. you have nothing intresting to read so go stick your camera up your hairy ass!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2010, 07:49:45 PM »
Shleed i have you on ignore because i dont like you. you have nothing intresting to read so go stick your camera up your hairy ass!

If you stuck a camera up your arse right now I am betting you could take photos of Fire Agates...am I right? I am right.

richard

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2010, 07:54:14 PM »
I wish! so why are you loosing wieght? (like thats a bad thing?

you probably would swallow a camera if you put some mustard on it

Scrapheap

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »