Educational

Author Topic: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.  (Read 15122 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.
« Reply #570 on: November 06, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »
I peed a little while I was having sex. I didn't even feel it and my husband told me "Did you just pee?" and after we were done he smelled the spot and said it smelled like piss. It was just a little bit. I still wonder if it was a sweat spot since there were two other wet spots on the bed and I sniffed one of them and I smelled nothing. He had a condom on too so it can't be cum. Maybe it was sweat. Okay so I peed and I leak urine sometimes.

I wonder if the fluid was female ejaculate.

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/female_ejaculation.htm

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #571 on: November 06, 2011, 01:23:19 PM »
I thought it was a European candy or something. I am a sucker for romantic comedies myself, but am mostly a science fiction/comic book action heroe kind of guy.

I own the Alien Quadrilogy, that is great for science fiction AND action fans!   :2thumbsup:

Alien? I watched that on cable when I was in Elementary School late at night wauting for my dad to return after six months of being gone on a submarine with no communication. Only movie to ever give me nightmares.

How much of the fear came from the movie itself, and how much came from the parallels
 between your dad's submarine situation and the situation aboard the Nostromo:orly:

The alien was creepy with the second mouth and how it popped out of that guys stomach. Space Balls was funny!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

eris

« Reply #572 on: November 06, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »
I peed a little while I was having sex. I didn't even feel it and my husband told me "Did you just pee?" and after we were done he smelled the spot and said it smelled like piss. It was just a little bit. I still wonder if it was a sweat spot since there were two other wet spots on the bed and I sniffed one of them and I smelled nothing. He had a condom on too so it can't be cum. Maybe it was sweat. Okay so I peed and I leak urine sometimes.

I wonder if the fluid was female ejaculate.

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/female_ejaculation.htm

That was a very informative link. Thank's Callaway. :)

All women have a functional prostate gland, about the size of their thumb, that surrounds their urethra. (Important Note: A medical article published in August 2011 indicates that while all women have "gland-like" structures surrounding their urethra, only 50% may have "a female prostate". Read more) Just like the male prostate, it produces fluid, beginning at puberty. Within the prostate gland there can be an area of increased sensitivity, more commonly referred to as the G-Spot. The G-Spot is located somewhere along the length of the urethra. When the prostate gland is stimulated, many women experience female ejaculation, and a distinctive type of orgasm, a vaginal orgasm, one that is different from that experienced during clitoral stimulation alone. Some women cum, as in ejaculate, during sexual arousal, prior to orgasm, even without G-Spot stimulation. There is muscle tissue that surrounds the prostate gland that contracts during orgasm, potentially expelling its contents. There is some debate about the origin of all the fluid that is released during female ejaculation, as the prostate gland itself is relatively small, yet some women release up to two cups of liquid. Nevertheless, the liquid released during female ejaculation is not the same as urine. The best way to stimulate the G-Spot is through rhythmic massage with fingers, a penis, or dildo. It may take practice to locate and connect with the G-Spot, and to learn how to experience vaginal orgasms that are accompanied by female ejaculation. G-Spot and vaginal orgasms aren't nearly as common as clitoral orgasms, some women always experience them, others never.

I have never ever had that happen to me. Many people have told me I just never found my g spot, or, that I just havent had enough sex ( lol ). But I have tried and tried. Nope, I dont squirt. Now I know why ! :autism:

Binty

« Reply #573 on: November 06, 2011, 01:30:08 PM »
Vibrators make me squirt.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #574 on: November 06, 2011, 01:40:51 PM »
:vibe:

Not to be a perv, but...

:headbang2:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

eris

« Reply #575 on: November 06, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »
Vibrators make me squirt.

Do you have to have g spot stimulation ?

Ive had deep vaginal orgasms and they are much better and more powerful than clitoral orgasms, and I'm pretty sure Ive had g spot orgasms, but never squirted from any orgasm.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #576 on: November 06, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
Wow, I wonder if that is what I had. My husband said it felt warm and my other cum doesn't whatever it's called. It's always clear when I squirt and I don't feel it but I can tell when I feel cool air down there. But this time it was warm.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #577 on: November 06, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »
 I am a waster ... of time, of money, of opportunities, of paper goods and electricity,
 most of all of my supposed potential, as nebulous as that is.  It was great fun to be a
 carefree dumbass when I first moved to the city at age 22, but at 45 I have to do better.  :yarly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #578 on: November 06, 2011, 05:47:58 PM »
I am a waster ... of time, of money, of opportunities, of paper goods and electricity,
 most of all of my supposed potential, as nebulous as that is.  It was great fun to be a
 carefree dumbass when I first moved to the city at age 22, but at 45 I have to do better.  :yarly:

Wait until you're 62 with that embarrassment/disgust.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #579 on: November 06, 2011, 05:49:45 PM »

Wait until you're 62 with that embarrassment/disgust.

Eh, change is possible at any age, let's go for it!  :viking:

People forget.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #580 on: November 06, 2011, 09:31:19 PM »
I thought it was a European candy or something. I am a sucker for romantic comedies myself, but am mostly a science fiction/comic book action heroe kind of guy.
I own the Alien Quadrilogy, that is great for science fiction AND action fans!   :2thumbsup:
You don't find parts of that gross? I couldn't even watch the first one all the way through.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #581 on: November 06, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »
I would have killed that damn oppossum if I'd had a chance to get a good swipe at it.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #582 on: November 07, 2011, 05:55:57 AM »
You don't find parts of that gross? I couldn't even watch the first one all the way through.

I do find parts of it gross, but I am more put off by the shark attacks in the Jaws  series.
 When it's science fiction and therefore not a real danger to me, I don't mind it as much.  :tard:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #583 on: November 07, 2011, 05:56:57 AM »
I would have killed that damn oppossum if I'd had a chance to get a good swipe at it.

Maybe it's just as well you didn't.  Then you'd have had a gory, germ-infested mess!  :sick:

People forget.

eris

« Reply #584 on: November 08, 2011, 04:57:13 AM »
I have cramps very bad. :S I took alieve, and it is slightly better. It's so bad I can feel it it in my toes.