Educational

Author Topic: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.  (Read 15280 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.
« Reply #510 on: October 23, 2011, 03:26:35 AM »
For some patients the insertion and removal of a catheter causes excruciating pain, so a topical anesthetic is used.

Sounds lovely.
I think the end of the plastic tube can feel pretty sharp when going in. And they would just be pushing it in, it wouldn't be gently guided or anything.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #511 on: October 23, 2011, 03:52:38 AM »
I've had them in me a few times. I remember being in 6th grade and I couldn't pee so I had to have a catheter put in to drain out my bladder. Then it turned out my medicine dosage was too high so they lowered it and I was able to pee again. I remember it did hurt but the second time I had it done, it didn't hurt.

But I still want to try them but I hear they make you lose bladder control if you mis use them. Plus you have to change the tube and I have watched videos on it and it looked too much work to handle. I had it put in me when I had my baby to drain out my bladder because I had no feeling down there. I had it done there a couple times. But I have never had it left in me, only put in and taken out.

I did forget I had catheters done on me before and then I remembered. Some people with diaper fetishes have used them so they be temporary incontinent by dripping pee in their diapers until medical stores started to require doctor notes for them. Even I wanted to try it. That's when I got told that can make you lose bladder control.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #512 on: October 23, 2011, 06:09:59 AM »
For some patients the insertion and removal of a catheter causes excruciating pain, so a topical anesthetic is used.

Sounds lovely.
I think the end of the plastic tube can feel pretty sharp when going in. And they would just be pushing it in, it wouldn't be gently guided or anything.

There's a nerve that runs along the underside of my penis and through the frenulum, and if I lightly squeeze my penis between 2 fingers while it's flacid to put pressure on the urethra, it stimulates that nerve and causes an unpleasant sensation with sharp twinges of pain.  I can easily imagine catheterisation causing intense pain through stimulation of that nerve.  I wonder if there's a difference in the discomfort experienced by circumcised versus uncircumcised men, since I think that nerve gets cut during circumcision.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #513 on: October 23, 2011, 12:51:36 PM »
I've had them in me a few times. I remember being in 6th grade and I couldn't pee so I had to have a catheter put in to drain out my bladder. Then it turned out my medicine dosage was too high so they lowered it and I was able to pee again. I remember it did hurt but the second time I had it done, it didn't hurt.

But I still want to try them but I hear they make you lose bladder control if you mis use them. Plus you have to change the tube and I have watched videos on it and it looked too much work to handle. I had it put in me when I had my baby to drain out my bladder because I had no feeling down there. I had it done there a couple times. But I have never had it left in me, only put in and taken out.

I did forget I had catheters done on me before and then I remembered. Some people with diaper fetishes have used them so they be temporary incontinent by dripping pee in their diapers until medical stores started to require doctor notes for them. Even I wanted to try it. That's when I got told that can make you lose bladder control.

I have been catheterized a few times as well, and the insertion hurt the times that I was awake for it.  I think that it wouldn't be any fun at all and you also have a good change of pushing bacteria into your bladder if you don't use aseptic technique.  Add that to a possible loss of bladder control and I think it would be a very bad idea to do it for "fun".

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #514 on: October 23, 2011, 01:08:36 PM »

The first surgery I had for kidney stones, they went in through the urethra. They must not have used enough anesthesia to knock me out enough, because I awoke to see two people holding my cock and shoving what looked like a garden hose in it. I remember saying "OOOWWWWWW", then a gloved hand pushed my head back. Then I woke a couple hours later and vomited up my spleen.

If you think you want to shove something in there for fun, let me tell you it isn't.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #515 on: October 23, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »

*Imagines someone in a diaper trying to score a bag of catheters from a shady-looking guy down an alley.*
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #516 on: October 23, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »

The first surgery I had for kidney stones, they went in through the urethra. They must not have used enough anesthesia to knock me out enough, because I awoke to see two people holding my cock and shoving what looked like a garden hose in it. I remember saying "OOOWWWWWW", then a gloved hand pushed my head back. Then I woke a couple hours later and vomited up my spleen.

If you think you want to shove something in there for fun, let me tell you it isn't.

:zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

Did you seriously vomit up your spleen or is that an expression?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: October 23, 2011, 02:42:02 PM »

Just an expression. I don't think that would actually be possible, would it?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #518 on: October 23, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »

Depends on how bad the surgeon was.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #519 on: October 23, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »
Thank you for the vivid imagery. :zombiefuck:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #520 on: October 23, 2011, 04:24:51 PM »

Depends on how bad the surgeon was.
:lol:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #521 on: October 24, 2011, 06:08:52 AM »
Sounds lovely.
There's a nerve that runs along the underside of my penis and through the frenulum, and if I lightly squeeze my penis between 2 fingers while it's flacid to put pressure on the urethra, it stimulates that nerve and causes an unpleasant sensation with sharp twinges of pain.  I can easily imagine catheterisation causing intense pain through stimulation of that nerve.  I wonder if there's a difference in the discomfort experienced by circumcised versus uncircumcised men, since I think that nerve gets cut during circumcision.
I have not known any circumcised men so I have no idea. My nephew is going to get circumcision done soon as his foreskin is too tight for him but he is only 3 so I won't be asking him. ;)

My bladder was affected by catheterisation because when I had it the tube got kinked and my bladder filled right up. I couldn't talk as my jaw was wired shut so whenever a nurse came near I pointed at the catheter tube (the part I could see). I was busting by that point and it took a while for me to get the message across because I was still sedated from anaesthetic. When a nurse finally unkinked the catheter...wow the relief. For a few months after I always felt like I needed to pee even when I didn't.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #522 on: October 24, 2011, 02:09:06 PM »
That's awful, renaeden.  I'm glad that it finally got better.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #523 on: October 24, 2011, 03:25:02 PM »
I have a 'thing' for mirrors    i like to see the action :o

Ideally,  i like to follow instructions.  I like to be bossed
about.  Dominated.  Not really into pain,  other than a quick
spanking.  I am a pleaser.

Only in the bedroom area  -  happy to be  an indian and him
to be chief.   Have to be equal in all other matters.
blah blah blah

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #524 on: October 25, 2011, 08:21:26 AM »
I sometimes bite my toenails :zombiefuck: