Author Topic: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.  (Read 15220 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.
« Reply #405 on: December 19, 2007, 06:19:08 PM »
I just put everything in a bowl,
and shovel it all in together.
I could never watch you eat, Oh the nightmares I'd get from it would be bad

Exposure Therapy might help.
We'll start slowly.

Join me for a smoked kabob, once I can get on my deck again. Try it! It might help.

(My deck is drifted up more than waste deep, in snow, right now. We'll have to do this after the thaw.)
:D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 06:22:02 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2007, 07:31:35 PM »

I do the same.  I used to mix everything together and eat it out of the pot, but that bugged the hell out of mum, so I started using a plate.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »
If it wasn't for the exquisite pleasure I get from the fragrances and aromas of preparing food, I would really feel that way.

I am always disappointed that i don't taste much. I can really smell, though.

I have a trick sense of taste.
Sometimes, it's REALLY good.
Smoking seems to have damaged it,
quite a bit.

I can't really tell the difference between
smelling and tasting though.

I could never watch you eat, Oh the nightmares I'd get from it would be bad

Ah, and you would just love the
ritual of sucking my beard clean.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2007, 08:23:55 PM »
I don't taste or smell much.  Food is usually pretty bland to me unless I use industrial quantities of seasonings, and herbs can make the food bitter or otherwise spoil it before they give it an aroma that I'll notice; I've damaged my mouth lining a few times by putting too much raw garlic in things.   My unami taste is ok though, so I like to have a lot of meat in my meals; they tend to taste of nothing much at all if they've not got any meat.  Prawns are my favourite, but they're expensive and polluted, so I only eat them very rarely.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2007, 10:00:20 PM »
that's umami. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: December 20, 2007, 09:07:25 AM »
It's a transliteration.  I'll spell it how I like.  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #411 on: December 20, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »
I don't taste or smell much.  Food is usually pretty bland to me unless I use industrial quantities of seasonings, and herbs can make the food bitter or otherwise spoil it before they give it an aroma that I'll notice; I've damaged my mouth lining a few times by putting too much raw garlic in things.   My unami taste is ok though, so I like to have a lot of meat in my meals; they tend to taste of nothing much at all if they've not got any meat.  Prawns are my favourite, but they're expensive and polluted, so I only eat them very rarely.

I'm withh you in some of thiss. I really only tasste salts ans sweeets. Sometnig that someone likes because it is bitter has zerro flavor for me. same withsours.

I smell last week's cooking, though, and antything, really. I smelll everything, like a dog. I even can trakc, by scent. I don't know why, except that DSI may be at hand. some senses are turned up higher than others. I have controlll of my olfactory and my auditory though - i can smell the most powerfull scents with no negative affect and the same with sounds.. the others do not respond to my queries or requests./ 

I live by smell and sound, mosttly. I feel OK, but I can't depend on my sense of feel to exist from one day to the next. Some days it doesn't work, but it NEVER lies. The senses of sound and sight and smell may lie to me. I depend on touch, becausde it either works or it doesn't. NO BULLSHIT! It works a bit too well at times and now it hardly works ayt all, but it is clean and true.

others are mostly fuckking mixed oup right now.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:50:00 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #412 on: December 28, 2007, 11:46:47 AM »
I just took a 42 gallon contractor grade bag of shit(coffee cups,soda bottles papers) and god only knows how much dog hair out of my truck I can see the floor now!  I am particularly harsh on vehicles :-[
They alway get like this then I clean them and say never again, yeah right :wanker:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

richard

« Reply #413 on: December 28, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »
ive eaten my sperm before

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #414 on: December 28, 2007, 03:19:41 PM »

I'm withh you in some of thiss. I really only tasste salts ans sweeets. Sometnig that someone likes because it is bitter has zerro flavor for me. same withsours.

Funny. We're almost exact opposites here. Because,
I don't so much smell things, as taste them. I always assumed
that, since the two are so closely linked, that's what it's like
for everyone. But, I'm not sure now. Because, I really think
other people smell with their nose, not their mouth.  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #415 on: December 28, 2007, 07:01:19 PM »

I am not that flexible
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #416 on: December 28, 2007, 07:01:49 PM »

I am not that flexible

Can't get your hand to your mouth?  ???

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #417 on: December 28, 2007, 07:14:28 PM »
Maybe he has this problem

[attachment deleted by admin]

ozymandias

« Reply #418 on: December 28, 2007, 07:40:43 PM »
Oh the things I want to say.....<sigh>

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #419 on: December 28, 2007, 07:59:46 PM »
Oh the things I want to say.....<sigh>

If you feel you can't say them here, then Im worried.