Educational

Author Topic: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.  (Read 15100 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.
« Reply #375 on: December 13, 2007, 08:22:52 PM »
i forgot my glasses. i went to school and didn't realize. i also forgot my pants frequently, wearing overalls and then we took them off at the hall and i didn't have inside pants on. i had wool pantyhose. :laugh:

i would wear different pairs of shoes. as long as they were the same shape. i like to wear different colored socks.

different coloured socks is cool too. they even have a brand of designer sock over here that are all mismatched.

i love them!!

if only they weren't so damnn girly, I could get away with wearing them.

you would no longer have to match socks

hoowah!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #376 on: December 13, 2007, 08:50:38 PM »
i got detention for throwing my shoes out the window in english once. and i was born in the first NHS hospital in england

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #377 on: December 13, 2007, 08:55:21 PM »
i got detention for telling a teacher she was a bitch in second grade :-[
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Soph

« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2007, 08:56:49 PM »
 :plus:

most teachers are bitches

i wish id told some of mine that :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2007, 08:59:51 PM »
i got into a fight with 3 phys ed teachers. :orly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #380 on: December 13, 2007, 09:00:25 PM »
i never did anything bad to any of my teachers :(

most of them were assholes though so i should have

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #381 on: December 13, 2007, 09:05:59 PM »
In school if I hated the teacher I would fail the class take typing,sociology,PE,English and even science one semester oh and of course take my anus for example.  I was a lss than stellar student at times with All A's and B's except for the pricky teachers who knew I hated them and wasn't afraid to say so

George Bernard Shaw

Soph

« Reply #382 on: December 13, 2007, 09:07:51 PM »
i sometimes failed classes because i hated the teacher.

well, only once (i didnt bother taking my calculator into the exam and got a D on business studies)
but another time i hated the teacher i just refused to do the work so he dropped me off the course
that was pretty stupid of me though as i would have got an A or A* going by my mocks lol

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #383 on: December 13, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »
I was a very stubborn child who grew into a extremely  stubborn adult mules have nothing on me and if I don't like someone they know it

George Bernard Shaw

Soph

« Reply #384 on: December 13, 2007, 09:14:51 PM »
im very stubborn apparently, i dunno though, i don't think im THAT stubborn, but i definitely can be sometimes

duncvis

« Reply #385 on: December 14, 2007, 04:00:47 AM »
i never did anything bad to any of my teachers :(

most of them were assholes though so i should have

heh. my class at high school was full of bastards, several of which had been excluded but no other school in the area would take them, or which had been expelled from other schools lol. our form teacher didn't want us back after the first year, the replacement had severe eczema which to our evil amusement we discovered we could provoke by scratching our faces until she started. we also induced nervous breakdowns in two other teachers and planted marijuana seeds in the plant pots.

in hindsight, 14/15 year olds are cunts.  :lol:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: December 14, 2007, 04:09:50 AM »
we also gave our teacher a nervous breakdown. :orly: it was well coming though. he had taught 3rd-6th grade for years. one year he came to school for two weeks and two days and was sick the rest of the year. the parents got together and decided he had to go. they circled a petition to have him removed. poor guy. he was so frazzled he always looked like hell and once came to school with a sleeve torn off. his hair was a mess. we had a lot of subs. we loved our subs though. they were fun and could command respect. well some of them could. coupla guys we really liked, they were young and not worn out lol. (one of them ended up being our permanent teacher. he was cool.) 8) and they had a better connection with us. i think if you don't have a connection and two-way respect with your class you're not gonna be a great teacher to them.

actualleh... i think maybe he was aspie. he was dyslexic and always misread my name. the old teacher that is.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:15:27 AM by Warship Kathryn »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2007, 04:43:42 AM »
we also gave our teacher a nervous breakdown. :orly: it was well coming though. he had taught 3rd-6th grade for years. one year he came to school for two weeks and two days and was sick the rest of the year. the parents got together and decided he had to go. they circled a petition to have him removed. poor guy. he was so frazzled he always looked like hell and once came to school with a sleeve torn off. his hair was a mess. we had a lot of subs. we loved our subs though. they were fun and could command respect. well some of them could. coupla guys we really liked, they were young and not worn out lol. (one of them ended up being our permanent teacher. he was cool.) 8) and they had a better connection with us. i think if you don't have a connection and two-way respect with your class you're not gonna be a great teacher to them.

actualleh... i think maybe he was aspie. he was dyslexic and always misread my name. the old teacher that is.

I was like that for a few years when university gave me a breakdown.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2007, 08:12:44 AM »

My breakdowns took on an immediate form, such as instantaneous expulsion of stomach contents, and often were over as suddenly as they started, but with me running for cover.

... usually embarrassed.

I don't really call that vomiting, though. I think of vomiting as something that happens when there is a problem within my stomach, which is quite rare.

Chucking, to me is the same as what birds do. If you ever startle a bird, they immediately shit, then take off, flying. My reaction to some things causes a similar function. Lose the excess weight and run!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 08:15:56 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »
I spit instead of swallowing,
unless there's good reason otherwise.

what's a good reason to spit?

No, I meant a good reason NOT to.
Like, I'm at a fancy dinner, or something.

:squit:?

Exactly. If you spit it out,
in the restaurant, you'd be
leaving a gooey mess under
the table.