Author Topic: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.  (Read 15173 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2007, 03:43:05 AM »
I haven't talked about this before, 1) because I have a mild phobia of shit and I feel uncomfortable talking about it, but 2) it didn't really occur to me to explain it.

I have no strength in my push.  I can only force shit out when there is a lot of it, and when the natural urge kicks in.  Even when I can feel it in there, I cannot push hard enough to get it out.  The way i've solved this is to take so many laxatives that it turns it all into fluid.

Plus I doubt anyone else has this kind of problem, but now I am kind of curious.

What's wrong with just waiting until you need a shit to take a shit?  ???  I never need to push with any great force; I only get the urge to shit when the pressure's built up a fair amount, and then it's more a matter of opening my sphincters and letting it evacuate itself under it's own pressure rather than actively pushing it out.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2007, 04:33:49 AM »
I haven't talked about this before, 1) because I have a mild phobia of shit and I feel uncomfortable talking about it, but 2) it didn't really occur to me to explain it.

I have no strength in my push.  I can only force shit out when there is a lot of it, and when the natural urge kicks in.  Even when I can feel it in there, I cannot push hard enough to get it out.  The way i've solved this is to take so many laxatives that it turns it all into fluid.

Plus I doubt anyone else has this kind of problem, but now I am kind of curious.

What's wrong with just waiting until you need a shit to take a shit?  ???  I never need to push with any great force; I only get the urge to shit when the pressure's built up a fair amount, and then it's more a matter of opening my sphincters and letting it evacuate itself under it's own pressure rather than actively pushing it out.

Because sometimes the force is not enough. some of them are really stubborn, mainly the really hard ones, and if you are constipated enough, it won't come out. It's right there, but you can't push until your bowel moves and squeezes it out. I know what he means.

Also a torn anus is not fun.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2007, 05:34:14 AM »
a ripped anus is alot better than an obstructed bowel.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2007, 05:57:45 AM »
Most of my shits have the consistency of fluffy clouds, and are very non-anus-rippy.   :)  I only get an anus-ripper if I hold one in for hours until I've extracted most of the water from it, and it's formed a plug behind my anus from the pressure of the shit behind it.  It pays to listen to the call of nature.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2007, 07:40:51 AM »
I don't get the natural urge very often.  And if I don't combine the natural urge with pushing like hell, it isn't coming out.  That is, unless I take a lot of laxatives. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Graelwyn

« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »
Almost sounds like you have a kind of weakness in some of the muscles involved in the pushing process.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2007, 01:11:43 AM »
pooptalk, what fun.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Litigious

« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2007, 01:52:58 AM »
Jepp, shit fun, like we say here.  8)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2007, 10:42:20 AM »
Most of my shits have the consistency of fluffy clouds, and are very non-anus-rippy.   :)  I only get an anus-ripper if I hold one in for hours until I've extracted most of the water from it, and it's formed a plug behind my anus from the pressure of the shit behind it.  It pays to listen to the call of nature.

peter is so perfect and darling he poops fluffy clouds. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2007, 11:06:16 AM »

in the shapes of bunnies, kittens, hearts and mooses.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2007, 01:38:12 PM »

in the shapes of bunnies, kittens, hearts and mooses.

Nah, that was back when the scariest thing he had ever done was shit. Now, his kittens are fucking the bunnies and the moose is shaking hearts off its antlers, after just goring a crowd of emos.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 07:48:54 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2007, 07:43:27 PM »
have i mentioned my third ball?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »

Get a needle out and lance the sumbitch!

... or call the doctor.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2007, 08:05:27 PM »

... or call the doctor.
but i have become attatched to it.
Misunderstood.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2007, 11:21:22 PM »

... or call the doctor.
but i have become attatched to it.
It is attached to you.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae