Author Topic: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.  (Read 15168 times)

Graelwyn

Re: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2007, 10:11:08 AM »
Hmm, if I had a good knowledge of trees, I would think of a tree that is both solid and ancient and one that is new and tender...a cross between the two. I think a little of both is always good, the whole balance thing.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2007, 01:15:22 PM »
I was thinking about starting a thread called something to the effect of "Describe all your feelings about an issue."  But I couldnt think of a good first issue that I had a shit load of mixed, subtle emotions, each with excellent reasons(or more accurately, easy to articulate reasons) behind them.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Graelwyn

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2007, 03:22:47 PM »
I was thinking about starting a thread called something to the effect of "Describe all your feelings about an issue."  But I couldnt think of a good first issue that I had a shit load of mixed, subtle emotions, each with excellent reasons(or more accurately, easy to articulate reasons) behind them.

I wouldn't bother, I doubt you would get much of a response to anything that is about feelings here  :laugh:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2007, 03:49:08 PM »
Well, i do doubt I would get many responses.  Or only responses from a few specific people, not because people don't have complicated mixed feelings about a lot of issues, but because it is kind of a pain to totally dissect how you feel about an issue.  I only listed 2 or 3 feelings about the AS kid killing the other kid, and I should have remarked upon their relative strength, but I could probably have described 3 or more other subtle feelings I had, but they would have been fairly hard to articulate, since they weren't very strong, and they didn't have very good reasoning behind them, but nonetheless I felt them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2007, 05:00:15 PM »
Well, i do doubt I would get many responses.  Or only responses from a few specific people, not because people don't have complicated mixed feelings about a lot of issues, but because it is kind of a pain to totally dissect how you feel about an issue.  I only listed 2 or 3 feelings about the AS kid killing the other kid, and I should have remarked upon their relative strength, but I could probably have described 3 or more other subtle feelings I had, but they would have been fairly hard to articulate, since they weren't very strong, and they didn't have very good reasoning behind them, but nonetheless I felt them.

Yes, the "Feelings Inventory", on any subject, is a pain for most people who don't even understand simple, primitive feelings.

SPARE US, PLEASE!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »
 :zzz:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2007, 08:12:05 PM »
Based on all the tests i've taken(they had different scales) my IQ is an average of 242.

I could probably get a score like that......if I add all the scores I've ever gotten up.

And I wish I could talk about my negative emotions more. It's really difficult.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Graelwyn

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »
Based on all the tests i've taken(they had different scales) my IQ is an average of 242.

I could probably get a score like that......if I add all the scores I've ever gotten up.

And I wish I could talk about my negative emotions more. It's really difficult.

I envy that score! I did not realise any tests go that high. I know the MENSA does not, nor any of the ones we have here, like the Wechsler or the Stanford Binet. I don't think they do, anyway.

Scrapheap

« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2007, 10:03:21 PM »

Meh..... I bet he's just talking shit. There's only a few people on the planet with IQ's that high.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2007, 10:05:12 PM »
I posted it in the disgusting fact thread for a reason.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 10:07:21 PM by Nomaken »

Scrapheap

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »
I posted it in the disgusting fact thread for a reason.

Kind of like when I said I could suck my own dick on the "Brag about it" thread??  ;D :laugh:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2007, 11:32:50 PM »
It is something I am reluctant to tell people.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2007, 01:06:14 AM »
I haven't talked about this before, 1) because I have a mild phobia of shit and I feel uncomfortable talking about it, but 2) it didn't really occur to me to explain it.

I have no strength in my push.  I can only force shit out when there is a lot of it, and when the natural urge kicks in.  Even when I can feel it in there, I cannot push hard enough to get it out.  The way i've solved this is to take so many laxatives that it turns it all into fluid.

Plus I doubt anyone else has this kind of problem, but now I am kind of curious.

Litigious

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2007, 02:24:03 AM »
Not that severe. My morning coffee usually takes care of that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2007, 03:00:25 AM »
I haven't talked about this before, 1) because I have a mild phobia of shit and I feel uncomfortable talking about it, but 2) it didn't really occur to me to explain it.

I have no strength in my push.  I can only force shit out when there is a lot of it, and when the natural urge kicks in.  Even when I can feel it in there, I cannot push hard enough to get it out.  The way i've solved this is to take so many laxatives that it turns it all into fluid.

Plus I doubt anyone else has this kind of problem, but now I am kind of curious.

You aren't talking about your IQ now, are you? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein