Author Topic: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.  (Read 15321 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post an embarrassing or disgusting fact about you.
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2007, 05:30:44 AM »
Just  :wanker: anyway.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2007, 07:10:11 AM »
I am not that troubled by it, i just dont get spontaneous erections very often, especially not ones that last as long as that one did.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2007, 08:46:21 AM »
What does smegma smell like?  (/me is too curious)

Mine has a rich, musky aroma.  I quite like it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 08:49:13 AM »
I wonder what would happen if I mixed it with some aftershave and applied it to myself.  Would people be disgusted by the smell?  Would they be attracted to it?  Would women get all horny and wet and not know why?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 09:05:14 AM »
Why is this relevant? Men secrete musky odorants in abundance. The -3-ol precursor of boar taint substance is found in male urine, and substances similar to testosterone, such as androstenone, are secreted in the smegma and from the apocrine glands of the underarms5 and pubic area of males. As is usually the case, bacterial action may be necessary for the release of the odorants. The fact that men's bodies secrete these substances and that women are maximally sensitive to them when they are most fertile indicates that there may be a olfactory-sexual role for these substances in human sexuality.

Indeed, a study performed by J. Richard Udry at the University of North Carolina attempted to delineate the relationship between coitus, orgasm and position in the menstrual cycle. He found that women do indeed engage in sexual intercourse about six times more frequently at about the time of ovulation, when women's sensitivity to the male musk odor is highest. In addition, the women are much more likely to have an orgasm at these times. Further, the women Udry studied women were several times less likely to have sexual intercourse or have an orgasm during and two to three days after menstruation, which is when women's sensitivity to the musky smell of men is lowest. Coupled with women's odor sensitivity, these results could indicate a possible pheromonal trigger for sexual behaviour.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2007, 02:12:42 PM »
Check it out, don't tell em about it, I wanna see the results.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2007, 02:58:01 PM »
Check it out, don't tell em about it, I wanna see the results.

* PeterMacKenzie sees a market for 'eau du smegma'

If I try it out, I'll let you know how it goes.

Litigious

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2007, 05:45:10 AM »
there's a connexion between bowel problems and ASD, i've heard - it's to do with dopamine.  and you can't treat it with L-dopa, cos of the blood-brain barrier thing.  :'(

Interesting. My son's got constant bowel problems. I wasn't aware of the connection but it would explain things.

As a child, I always had difficulties emptying my bowels. I can recall how I tried to push the shit out and it was sliding back up the rectum again instead. By 8 I started drinking coffee, and since then I usually have no constipation problems, but sometimes diarrhea...

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2007, 08:46:53 AM »
Based on all the tests i've taken(they had different scales) my IQ is an average of 242.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2007, 08:55:07 AM »
I feel insecure about my IQ, and feel that people think I'm more intelligent than I really am.   :(

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2007, 08:58:21 AM »
I am such a silly fucker partly because I like to distract from my intelligence.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2007, 10:38:01 AM »
Based on all the tests i've taken(they had different scales) my IQ is an average of 242.

Very interesting, Nomaken.  Marilyn vos Savant was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for supposedly having the highest IQ in the world and her IQ is only 228.  Maybe you should write the Guinness Book of World Records and see if they will include you instead.

;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2007, 10:59:12 AM »

Very interesting, Nomaken.  Marilyn vos Savant was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for supposedly having the highest IQ in the world and her IQ is only 228.  Maybe you should write the Guinness Book of World Records and see if they will include you instead.

;)

My son's reading IQ won't fit on their scales, unless they skew his age to twelve years old. He was six, during the last set of comprehensive tests. He's a dunce  in math, though. His math IQ was only in the one twenty area, eighty five being average. His overall average was one forty three, so I think he's pretty smart, even though he has to add columns of numbers the hard way.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 11:01:11 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2007, 11:06:33 AM »
Back to topic:

I'm embarrassed, because I've been rejected, again, in favor of two other people with proper education. I can't even do what I like to do for free, GOD DAMN IT! My volunteer work at the school has ended for now. I'll wait until they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, again and maybe then, they might let me help, one more time.

I really got boost out of that. I didn't want it to end, yet.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 11:12:17 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2007, 11:19:32 AM »
Back to topic:

I'm embarrassed, because I've been rejected, again, in favor of two other people with proper education. I can't even do what I like to do for free, GOD DAMN IT! My volunteer work at the school has ended for now. I'll wait until they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, again and maybe then, they might let me help, one more time.

I really got boost out of that. I didn't want it to end, yet.

They don't want you to help the OT anymore?