Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 228255 times)

DirtDawg and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18735 on: Today at 04:05:19 PM »
Why can't I remember her name!?!?!?!?! She's too cute, yet in all honesty why can't I remember her name!?!?!?!
This is a Man Problem, completely 100%, through and through, like it or not, a man thing and it's as pervasive as the coming sunrise!
Men are trash to hear some tell it, but this is a common happening. We don't have to be trash.

If a man can not even remember her name, then the spark was low, to start. Another man idea. Go with your gut!

None of that means to stop.
It's just that you have two strikes against you from the get go. You're only a man, after all.

Remember the spark, the feel of it, the fear, the need and go get more!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18736 on: Today at 04:19:10 PM »
Why do people drive with their LED lightbars and spotlights on in the dark through street lit suburbia? Are they too timid to drive at night without them on?  ::)

Also I've been getting weird compliments in Second Life lately;
"Nice bow" (the tiny bow on my waistband).
"Nice lips" (thanks, they came with the face),
"Nice [insignificant small detail on my avatar]".

The fact that they're avoiding the obvious attention seeking parts of my avatar like my curves, boobs and butt, is that the joke?
I don't know about Second Life, but I can testify that stupid people driving without lights on in their cars are worse than morons.
It does not matter if it is daylight or dusk, put your fucking lights on!

I fear most that the stupidity of these idiots make them imagine that they are saving gas by driving without lights. They know zip about how cars work!!

Every mile or so, a car wastes and throws away enough energy to charge fifty other batteries and start ten trucks or more, just over a few minutes. Be glad you have a working alternator. That's what it does.

Driving wituout lights on just marks those as another idiot who should be "voted off" our island.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18737 on: Today at 04:54:03 PM »
Damn it Dad! I got my peanut butter cravings from you -____-

Honor them!