Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 236441 times)

renaeden and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18765 on: May 26, 2024, 11:39:42 PM »
All I asked was how to raise my confidence up and my friend says "Focus on Christ" -_-

So I can't do anything about my lack of self-esteem, and depression because I'm supposed to focus on a figure who probably already pre-destined me to hell anyways?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #18766 on: Yesterday at 05:57:24 PM »
All I asked was how to raise my confidence up and my friend says "Focus on Christ" -_-

So I can't do anything about my lack of self-esteem, and depression because I'm supposed to focus on a figure who probably already pre-destined me to hell anyways?

That's actually a pretty heavy duty question. Focus on christ is probably as good an answer as any, when a person is put on the spot for something they might not know the answer. Have you ever looked it up? I dont know the answer either so I looked it up. There's a lot of answers out there and most of them seem to touch on self-care in one way or another. Things like being kind to oneself mentally and personal physical care. It's hard to disagree with that. It might be different for some, but I know I feel more confident around other people when I'm rested, clean, groomed, and well dressed. I think everyone has some level of negative self-talk, but sometimes too much is just too much. I can't control what other people say about me, but I can control what I say about myself.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18767 on: Yesterday at 07:05:35 PM »
In all honesty, I need to revamp my look... also I keep missing certain spots that I notice when I'm shaving my attempt at a beard off of my face -_-

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18768 on: Today at 12:26:44 PM »
No Twizzlers
No M&Ms!

Fine -_-