Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 228364 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18735 on: Yesterday at 04:05:19 PM »
Why can't I remember her name!?!?!?!?! She's too cute, yet in all honesty why can't I remember her name!?!?!?!
This is a Man Problem, completely 100%, through and through, like it or not, a man thing and it's as pervasive as the coming sunrise!
Men are trash to hear some tell it, but this is a common happening. We don't have to be trash.

If a man can not even remember her name, then the spark was low, to start. Another man idea. Go with your gut!

None of that means to stop.
It's just that you have two strikes against you from the get go. You're only a man, after all.

Remember the spark, the feel of it, the fear, the need and go get more!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18736 on: Yesterday at 04:19:10 PM »
Why do people drive with their LED lightbars and spotlights on in the dark through street lit suburbia? Are they too timid to drive at night without them on?  ::)

Also I've been getting weird compliments in Second Life lately;
"Nice bow" (the tiny bow on my waistband).
"Nice lips" (thanks, they came with the face),
"Nice [insignificant small detail on my avatar]".

The fact that they're avoiding the obvious attention seeking parts of my avatar like my curves, boobs and butt, is that the joke?
I don't know about Second Life, but I can testify that stupid people driving without lights on in their cars are worse than morons.
It does not matter if it is daylight or dusk, put your fucking lights on!

I fear most that the stupidity of these idiots make them imagine that they are saving gas by driving without lights. They know zip about how cars work!!

Every mile or so, a car wastes and throws away enough energy to charge fifty other batteries and start ten trucks or more, just over a few minutes. Be glad you have a working alternator. That's what it does.

Driving wituout lights on just marks those as another idiot who should be "voted off" our island.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18737 on: Yesterday at 04:54:03 PM »
Damn it Dad! I got my peanut butter cravings from you -____-

Honor them!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18738 on: Yesterday at 05:06:27 PM »
My mom spent hours in her storm cellar ALONE! while Hell came to visit.

She lives in west Texas and had five tornadoes hit one night earlier.  It'd been a few days and she is fine, but storm cellars are not usually pleasant. Did not share at first, because some stuff was no settled.

She lost her chicken barn and her car was trashed but all else is fine.

Only major injury to any of my family was my cousin who was shooing his chickens out of their barn, to give them a fighting chance, when he saw something coming his way and could not avoid it.
He was slammed by a fence post flying from somewhere in the winds and it broke his femur. He is stove up for a while.

I usually call around to all the wives when this stuff happens.
They are working the phones for updates while the boys are out doing the tough stuff.

Got to her call and she was in the hospital. WTF?!? Oh no!
It took her eight hours to get an ambulance out to their land. He's a tough fellow, but he was severely injured.
We weren't thinking about saving his leg by that time.
Every concern was about whether they could still save his life.
Rough night for all there.

I've had my femur sawn off and a prosthesis set in, replacing my parts. That was under anesthesia, with several doctors attending. It took a while to come around to walking again under the best of cases.

This happened to my cousin in an instant, no one around for hundreds of yards and nothing to do but crawl until someone got worried enough to check on him with another tornado coming.
I can not help but feel bad for him and his dear sweet wife. Chiildren willl be OK soon. He will not walk right for a long time.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:06:38 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18739 on: Yesterday at 06:51:53 PM »
Why can't I remember her name!?!?!?!?! She's too cute, yet in all honesty why can't I remember her name!?!?!?!
This is a Man Problem, completely 100%, through and through, like it or not, a man thing and it's as pervasive as the coming sunrise!
Men are trash to hear some tell it, but this is a common happening. We don't have to be trash.

If a man can not even remember her name, then the spark was low, to start. Another man idea. Go with your gut!

None of that means to stop.
It's just that you have two strikes against you from the get go. You're only a man, after all.

Remember the spark, the feel of it, the fear, the need and go get more!

There's a spark... it's just a name I wasn't entirely familiar with.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18740 on: Yesterday at 06:53:02 PM »
It's been a year since Dad died

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18741 on: Yesterday at 09:06:25 PM »
Why do people drive with their LED lightbars and spotlights on in the dark through street lit suburbia? Are they too timid to drive at night without them on?  ::)
ikr? On Friday I was driving home from work, headed down my street and a great big 4WD behind me turned its spotlights on. Blinded me through my mirrors and I couldn't find my driveway. So I slowed down and stopped to the side and the 4WD roared past me. Prick.

I heard that in France, they're starting to charge 4WD drivers more for parking.

That was fast. RIP your Dad. :hug:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:08:09 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18742 on: Yesterday at 10:20:06 PM »
^Thank You

I should probably get to sleep... *sighs*

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18743 on: Yesterday at 10:41:30 PM »
Markers.
You'll have a bunch of them by the time you quit noticing.

All good thoughts for all y'all. One year is kind of short in grieving for a parent.
Wish for better days ahead for you!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:08:39 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18744 on: Today at 07:45:27 AM »
ikr? On Friday I was driving home from work, headed down my street and a great big 4WD behind me turned its spotlights on. Blinded me through my mirrors and I couldn't find my driveway. So I slowed down and stopped to the side and the 4WD roared past me. Prick.

I heard that in France, they're starting to charge 4WD drivers more for parking.

That's purely menacing you off the road right there!
That's a light bar's second main use - weapons of road rage.