Educational

Author Topic: Butterflies and Osensitive1  (Read 4250 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Butterflies and Osensitive1
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2010, 10:26:44 PM »
SHIT. IMMUNE TO THE FORCE?!

Nah, I think she's immune to the farce.
:zoinks:

Wordplay. Not directed at you, rage.

I got the pun. ;)

At me?

No, my dear winged creature. At the whole joke of the thread. She saw Mudkipz and Meadow as being hurt victims, when they were just people having shit thrown at them for the silliness they provoked. While Duke/Mudkipz has learned to adapt (sort of) Meadow never will.

That's cool :2thumbsup:. TBH I'm just a bit  :angrydance: :angrydance: :angrydance: after the whole Osensitive thing, so sorry if I come across as a bit uptight the now.

Masturbate.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »
SHIT. IMMUNE TO THE FORCE?!

Nah, I think she's immune to the farce.
:zoinks:

Wordplay. Not directed at you, rage.

I got the pun. ;)

At me?

No, my dear winged creature. At the whole joke of the thread. She saw Mudkipz and Meadow as being hurt victims, when they were just people having shit thrown at them for the silliness they provoked. While Duke/Mudkipz has learned to adapt (sort of) Meadow never will.

That's cool :2thumbsup:. TBH I'm just a bit  :angrydance: :angrydance: :angrydance: after the whole Osensitive thing, so sorry if I come across as a bit uptight the now.

Masturbate.

It's too late at night now. Probably in the morning :green:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2010, 10:31:32 PM »
I do it all the time, no matter what time it is. Its like smoking a cigarette to me or having a glass of bourbon now, really.
I will never stop...

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2010, 10:33:02 PM »
I do it all the time, no matter what time it is. Its like smoking a cigarette to me or having a glass of bourbon now, really.

Exept that I hope you don't do in your sitting room while having polite conversation with your mum :eyebrows:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2010, 10:51:20 PM »

Exept that I hope you don't do in your sitting room while having polite conversation with your mum :eyebrows:
Even a fuckstick like me has limits.  :LOL:
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 10:51:54 PM »

Or heaven forbid if his mum is entertaining the vicar with a cup of tea and cucumber sandwiches.

:LOL:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2010, 11:18:23 PM »
OK, I've read and skimmed.

1. Osensitive thinks Butterflies is a lucky bitch who has lots of money and is ungrateful for dissing her cousins drug problem.

2. Osensitive thinks Butterflies has been mean to Duke and Meadow.

My take is - Osensitive, by the nature of her username IS sensitive...evidenced by her aversion to participating in the Karma system and wanting it to be set at zero.

Osensitive, is taking a swipe at Butterflies because of Item 1. above. When in reality, Butterflies has already acknowledged that her cousins family have given her an unbelievable opportunity at life. Just because of that, doesn't mean that Butterflies can't be totally disgusted / upset / disappointed about her cousins drug problem. And whether or not Butterflies cousin reads about it here and SHE MAY KNOW he will see it....doesn't mean she is a bitch....it means she is sad, wanted to vent...and I bet deep down he knows he's wasting his life with drugs too. I don't see it as her deliberately being hurtful to her cousin.

Soooo, how does this play out with Duke and Meadow? Duke and Meadow can be a pain in the ass....so why the fuck can't Butterflies have a go at them any more or less than any other member who has attacked them? How does Butterflies have a meaner streak in her than any of us?

I think Osensitive thinks Butterflies is a stuck up rich little bitch, who wants to identify with having AS just for shits and giggles and to attack those less fortunate than her.

Osensitive1

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2010, 11:40:22 PM »
1. Osensitive thinks Butterflies is a lucky bitch who has lots of money and is ungrateful for dissing her cousins drug problem.
Not sure if she is lucky or has lots of money, but most likely right about the cousin thing.

Yes, but duke started it, she set out to attack Meadow after claiming she doesn't do that.

My take is - Osensitive, by the nature of her username IS sensitive...evidenced by her aversion to participating in the Karma system and wanting it to be set at zero.
The sensitive part is a refrence to tactile sensitivity. My avatar is the mimosa pudicia; amazing plant sensitive to touch. The karma thing was just weird. It was uncomfortable for me to receive it, and just as strange to give it out. Being karma free seemed to upset someone, can't remember who at the moment, because it put me at the top of the karma stats. I thought this would be an acceptable compromise. It's nice not having to think about it.

Osensitive, is taking a swipe at Butterflies because of Item 1. above. When in reality, Butterflies has already acknowledged that her cousins family have given her an unbelievable opportunity at life. Just because of that, doesn't mean that Butterflies can't be totally disgusted / upset / disappointed about her cousins drug problem. And whether or not Butterflies cousin reads about it here and SHE MAY KNOW he will see it....doesn't mean she is a bitch....it means she is sad, wanted to vent...and I bet deep down he knows he's wasting his life with drugs too. I don't see it as her deliberately being hurtful to her cousin.
Yes, I was being a bitch.
Soooo, how does this play out with Duke and Meadow? Duke and Meadow can be a pain in the ass....so why the fuck can't Butterflies have a go at them any more or less than any other member who has attacked them? How does Butterflies have a meaner streak in her than any of us?
she said the same thing in pm, and I said they didn't say they were nice. So, it's just picking at words really, I say not nice as said, she says didn't say wonderful. This whole things not my style, bad move, and admit I should have kept my nose out of it.
I think Osensitive thinks Butterflies is a stuck up rich little bitch, who wants to identify with having AS just for shits and giggles and to attack those less fortunate than her.
Didn't know she was rich, and was mistaken about something she said concerning diagnosis.

Osensitive1

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »
Oh, forgot to say on the thing about my username; will admit after lurking and seeing the questions of the sensitive type, thought it was pretty funny.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2010, 12:22:52 AM »
Not sure if she is lucky or has lots of money, but most likely right about the cousin thing.

Yes, but duke started it, she set out to attack Meadow after claiming she doesn't do that.

The sensitive part is a refrence to tactile sensitivity. My avatar is the mimosa pudicia; amazing plant sensitive to touch. The karma thing was just weird. It was uncomfortable for me to receive it, and just as strange to give it out. Being karma free seemed to upset someone, can't remember who at the moment, because it put me at the top of the karma stats. I thought this would be an acceptable compromise. It's nice not having to think about it.

Yes, I was being a bitch.
she said the same thing in pm, and I said they didn't say they were nice. So, it's just picking at words really, I say not nice as said, she says didn't say wonderful. This whole things not my style, bad move, and admit I should have kept my nose out of it.
Didn't know she was rich, and was mistaken about something she said concerning diagnosis.

Osensitive, I didn't lay it out for you to answer,...it was more an observation / viewpoint of what is going on, because Butterflies mentioned elsewhere that she was a little baffled as to why you were pissed off with her (or insert other 'annoyed / disappointed' word).

You must admit, unless someone knows about Meadow's background, it would be pretty easy, if not a given, to get offside with her. A simple offer of well meaning advice upsets Meadow. Without seeing what Butterflies wrote, I can pretty much assume a 'Hey Meadow, how's your day going', would be responded to with a 'And who the fuck are you you asshole bitch, what do you want from me?'....just an observation.

I don't know Butterflies from a bar of soap...however, I think she finds her cousins drug abuse disgusting and upsetting because she loves and admires him and hoped for more for him. Venting about that doesn't make her a bad person....drug abuse is an ugly thing to watch a loved one go through...and the emotions of disgust mixed with concern, and at the same time trying to protect yourself from enabling it by saying it's OK, are difficult. In fact, saying it's not OK, is a positive thing, not negative.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »
From what I remember, Meadow attacked Butterflies first so she lashed back.

I think Meadow is a troll and she likes to start fights so she insults people and sticks around and tells us about her horrific past and keeps saying she is autistic. 

I mean go on wrongplanet and look up her username Meadow and you will see what shit she did on there. Insulting members and fighting with them when all they were doing was trying to be helpful. On AFF she is isabel and even read her posts there too. Do a search on her user name. Read through her I2 posts here too.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2010, 12:31:15 AM »

I think Meadow is a troll and she likes to start fights so she insults people and sticks around and tells us about her horrific past and keeps saying she is autistic. 

I mean go on wrongplanet and look up her username Meadow and you will see what shit she did on there. Insulting members and fighting with them when all they were doing was trying to be helpful. On AFF she is isabel and even read her posts there too. Do a search on her user name. Read through her I2 posts here too.

That's exactly what I'm saying. You could be nice to Meadow and she'd still find some way to twist it into an insult....even if you DIDN'T know her past. That's why I'm baffled as to why Osensitive thinks Butterflies was awful to Meadow. Just saying hello out of nowhere could send Meadow off onto a tangent!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2010, 12:37:11 AM »

That's exactly what I'm saying. You could be nice to Meadow and she'd still find some way to twist it into an insult....even if you DIDN'T know her past. That's why I'm baffled as to why Osensitive thinks Butterflies was awful to Meadow. Just saying hello out of nowhere could send Meadow off onto a tangent!

Yeah my response was to Osensitive. So I was telling her to do some research so she understand where Buttlerflies came from. But given that, I read the soon to be eligible thread and it looked planned. She was told to tell Meadow to say she needs professional help so she tried that and Meadow lashed out at her so she lashed back since she did say she has difficulty attacking someone without provocation but if she said anything nasty to her, she have no problem.

Osensitive1

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2010, 12:38:49 AM »
@ Eclair. It was hard not to respond because I felt you misunderstood some things. Yes, meadow started the fight she has on her hands. Butterflies expressed her intentions, in the up and coming thread, before she ever spoke to Meadow. That combined with a few other things is what annoyed me. Have never been close to drug issues before, so can't say I understand it from any view. Couldn't help but put myself in his place though, if someone I cared about was talking about my personal problems to people who may know who is being talked about.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:43:24 AM by Osensitive1 »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2010, 12:54:50 AM »
@ Eclair. It was hard not to respond because I felt you misunderstood some things. Yes, meadow started the fight she has on her hands. Butterflies expressed her intentions, in the up and coming thread, before she ever spoke to Meadow. That combined with a few other things is what annoyed me. Have never been close to drug issues before, so can't say I understand it from any view. Couldn't help but put myself in his place though, if someone I cared about was talking about my personal problems to people who may know who is being talked about.

Possibly, I haven't quite had the time to figure out who Butterflies cousin is, so no we are on a different viewpoint. I assume he is a member here, whether he is here a lot or not, I have no idea....I guess I'm not so inmeshed in internet life. Either way, why should she 'protect' his problem and be quiet about it? It smacks of more enabling....and quite frankly, he needs to deal with the outcomes of that, which means 1. He hurts himself and 2. His loved ones have every right to be upset about it and not have to hide it like some dirty secret.