Educational

Author Topic: WALLPAPER  (Read 7465 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: WALLPAPER
« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2010, 02:36:31 PM »
It really would be best to move on.

Then do it, instead of posting yet another picture showing that your words mean nothing.

:razz: :moon: :razz:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2010, 02:39:02 PM »
Thing is *both* of you react like the spazzes you are. Neither wants to simply stop doing this. Who cares about the wall of pictures now? Ancient history, as far as I'm concerned. Who cares about Butterflies flooding the shout box (which doesn't take much, btw)? Ancient history.

Sometimes it's better to simply stop and realise that you are electrons on a screen, nothing more.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »
It really would be best to move on.

Then do it, instead of posting yet another picture showing that your words mean nothing.

:razz: :moon: :razz:

Your point being?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2010, 02:40:37 PM »
hi

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2010, 02:42:19 PM »
Thing is *both* of you react like the spazzes you are. Neither wants to simply stop doing this. Who cares about the wall of pictures now? Ancient history, as far as I'm concerned. Who cares about Butterflies flooding the shout box (which doesn't take much, btw)? Ancient history.

Sometimes it's better to simply stop and realise that you are electrons on a screen, nothing more.

I'm very happy to stop this. But if Rage starts going on about it again then I probably will respond.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: October 13, 2010, 02:43:40 PM »
hello

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2010, 02:45:27 PM »

I'm very happy to stop this. But if Rage starts going on about it again then I probably will respond.

This reminds me back in the days how I couldn't shut up until the other person shut up because I always wanted my last word. My teacher used to tell me "Do you always have to talk last?" because I fight and argue with her if she keep arguing with me and she wanted her last word.  :LOL:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »

This reminds me back in the days how I couldn't shut up until the other person shut up because I always wanted my last word. My teacher used to tell me "Do you always have to talk last?" because I fight and argue with her if she keep arguing with me and she wanted her last word.  :LOL:

I've done the same thing myself a lot of times.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2010, 02:55:31 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #296 on: October 13, 2010, 03:00:12 PM »

Would it harm your ego to simply stop? Would you feel that he got the last word?

The way I see it, if you are convinced that you are right you should be able to stop any time you want. I think you aren't convinced but I also think that this is less about being right and more about pride, having the last word, that sort of thing.

The same goes for Rage, btw.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #297 on: October 13, 2010, 03:00:38 PM »
Oh, and Soph: :plus:

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #298 on: October 13, 2010, 03:03:53 PM »

Would it harm your ego to simply stop? Would you feel that he got the last word?

The way I see it, if you are convinced that you are right you should be able to stop any time you want. I think you aren't convinced but I also think that this is less about being right and more about pride, having the last word, that sort of thing.

The same goes for Rage, btw.

I'm not arguing with anybody other than Rage, and so I'm not interested in getting the last word over Soph, or you at all :-\

You're the mod. Why don't you just say something and then lock the thread?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: October 13, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »
To Rage and Butterflies :asthing: