Educational

Author Topic: what bores you?  (Read 1483 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: what bores you?
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2014, 03:21:31 AM »
Photo's.  Other peoples.  Especially if there is more than 10 on the same subject.

Me too, unless there are boobs.

Especially if there is more than 10 on the same subject.  :M
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2014, 04:16:03 AM »
Yes titties could be interesting, as could winkies.  Perhaps a collage of titties and winkies might be visually appealing.

:penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce:        :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis::bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce:        :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis::bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis:
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2014, 07:47:18 AM »
Makes me think about a discussion we had yesterday, about getting closer to the original Olympic idea. And having all perform their skills in the nude.

Thoughts wandered from figure skating, to four person bobsleigh. And then ski jumping, is that the wind in your back being so strong, or are you that happy to be here?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2014, 11:08:39 AM »
Makes me think about a discussion we had yesterday, about getting closer to the original Olympic idea. And having all perform their skills in the nude.

Thoughts wandered from figure skating, to four person bobsleigh. And then ski jumping, is that the wind in your back being so strong, or are you that happy to be here?

And laying down in the snow when shooting. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2014, 11:09:01 AM »
bodice tearing novels.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2014, 11:55:05 AM »
Yes titties could be interesting, as could winkies.  Perhaps a collage of titties and winkies might be visually appealing.

:penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce:        :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis::bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce:        :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis::bounce::penis: :bounce::penis: :bounce::penis:

This post made me giggle like a schoolgirl

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2014, 12:24:56 AM »

And laying down in the snow when shooting.

:zombiefuck:

Granted, it would be more fun watching the Olympics with everyone nude (not to mention the fact that the ratings would skyrocket), but I'm sure it's not really how the Greeks envisioned the games, once upon a time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2014, 02:02:59 AM »

Thinking of you giggling made me giggle too.  Were you the one at the back of the class always sniggering at rude words in the dictionary?  I remember looking up funny surnames in the phone book like ''Shovelbottom" and trying to call them but couldn't because we were giggling so much.  Finally managing to say "I am a neighbour and did you know there was shit pouring out your toilet window?"

And ringing Mr Breakwell saying  "Do you?"

When you see giggling schoolgirls never assume it is 'innocent' fun.   :laugh:

Oooh I am rambling.  Should post in the 'getting old' thread.  Might allow  myself a one post a day ramble. :P
blah blah blah

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2014, 03:07:29 PM »

Thinking of you giggling made me giggle too.  Were you the one at the back of the class always sniggering at rude words in the dictionary?  I remember looking up funny surnames in the phone book like ''Shovelbottom" and trying to call them but couldn't because we were giggling so much.  Finally managing to say "I am a neighbour and did you know there was shit pouring out your toilet window?"

Oooh I am rambling.  Should post in the 'getting old' thread.  Might allow  myself a one post a day ramble. :P

I was a back of the class giggler. How did you know?  :orly:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2014, 01:50:19 AM »

I was a back of the class giggler. How did you know?  :orly:

It takes one to know one!
blah blah blah

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2014, 03:14:26 AM »
Here is one.

I like to watch shows that take place in old London, and more recently in times such as those of Charles Dickens...mainly because it helps me to understand wherefrom we derived our colonial system and culture. I really enjoy the way Dickens exposes society and politics for what they really are- hypocrisy and self-interest.

So...every once in awhile I go searching online for some dramatic rendition of a novel...sometimes I stumble upon Catherine Cookson adaptations, which are kind of interesting, but I notice in everyone there seems to be some situation of a woman having a pre-marital sexual encounter and some shame associated with it. I figure Cookson is some sort of feminist...

Anyways, there are occasions in which I begin watching an adaptation of some novel (in this case it was Thomas Hardy novel), and I kept thinking to myself "this is just part 1, part 2 things will really begin to pick up".

I tell myself this until its 3/4s of the way through and I realise I am watching a gross love story and I cannot STAND the actors, the characters, or the scenario. And in this case it was one single scenario. It would have been the least bit interesting if someone got into mortal danger, but nooooo.....just a story about a spoiled narcissistic woman being disappointed.

BO   

RING.

Ended the movie with 10 minutes to spare. It was so boring I did not even care how it ended. Bleh
I actually lamented afterwards "54 minutes of my life that I will never get back"...because it was THAT bad I actually feel it was an anti-experience. Although typing it up like this in my proper english "humour" is kind of fun. I feel like a posh gentlemen relating this incredibly boring experience in the most boring manner possible. Imagine I am speaking with a droning, brat type of voice...and sipping wine with a cigar....and sitting all improper on a seti in a very large room with all kinds of fancy paintings and ceramics.

A boring man with a boring life, and thus, very boring complaints. Muahahahahaha! Have I bored you yet?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:23:21 AM by sg1008 »
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2016, 05:33:20 PM »
  I am bored by things I can't understand, which leaves the field wide open.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2017, 05:42:01 AM »
  I'm bored by cleaning projects if the method of cleaning is inefficient and causes me to spend
   a lot of time and effort for very little visible improvement.  Hardly seems worth doing it.  :dunno:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2017, 11:26:42 AM »
  Too much idle time gets on my nerves after awhile.  I feel better when I'm working!  :multitask:

People forget.