Author Topic: I pity…  (Read 524 times)

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
I pity…
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:32:57 AM »
Aspies Central

It has a habit of electing the worst out of the worst possible moderators, once they elected a fake aspie who was only active for about a week, then they elected Chair, who is a well-known fake aspie and a sociopath who keeps denying me to post on the forum.

The_Chosen_One

Re: I pity…
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 01:34:24 AM »
Oh Ian, are you gonna kick his butt or should I?

I meant to minus the bastard too,  :minusevil:

Could someone fix that?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:36:57 AM by Steve-O »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 11:05:30 AM »
I fixed it.

richard

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 11:20:34 AM »
i dont care. mostely because this is the best aspie forum in the world

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 11:50:38 AM »
General Razorbeard, it is not me who decides who is mod since I only co-own the forums and second of all, you pissed off the moderators to the point that they decided to ban you and I'm not responsible for what happens on the forums, it is only up to you to keep your membership but you must have done something in order to have got yourself banned and not many people ever do anyways.

Second of all, I've been giving you more chances than most people on the forums but all you do is keep blowing it and the other admin on my side had literally had enough of the constant BS you post on board about Leiservampir.

Besides general, you do act like a twat and no wonder why people ban you on every forum you have ever been on. :LOL:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 03:07:49 PM »
Wait hang on, Chair is a mod? :orly:

Razor is a twat, but he has a point. Electing Chair as a mod is a bad move. I've never seem him do anything right. :laugh:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 03:16:23 PM »

Razor is a twat, but he has a point. Electing Chair as a mod is a bad move. I've never seem him do anything right. :laugh:

Lets hope nothing goes wrong on my forum, I haven't seen anything bad happened yet. :-\
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 03:21:58 PM »

Lets hope nothing goes wrong on my forum, I haven't seen anything bad happened yet. :-\

what you need is a strong group of members (not necessarily mods) who know how to spot and chase off trolls.

So when a moderator isn't around they can "protect" the forum by themselves in a sense  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 03:26:03 PM »

He normally kisses his superior's arses (typical narcissist trait), so you won't find any problems there. But he doesn't practice what he preaches and is guilty of the things he helped get Razor banned for. His motivation is to gain power, not to help the users.

It would be miles worse if he became admin. :aff:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 03:28:49 PM »

what you need is a strong group of members (not necessarily mods) who know how to spot and chase off trolls.

So when a moderator isn't around they can "protect" the forum by themselves in a sense  :thumbup:

I'd have a forum in a similar model, except I'd have no moderators. Similar to the i2 model, although I emphasise on the admin only having maintenance roles rather than moderation roles. I would only introduce temporary moderators if there was excessive spamming.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 03:31:19 PM »

So when a moderator isn't around they can "protect" the forum by themselves in a sense  :thumbup:

I'd have a forum in a similar model, except I'd have no moderators. Similar to the i2 model, although I emphasise on the admin only having maintenance roles rather than moderation roles. I would only introduce temporary moderators if there was excessive spamming.

I have to say before coming to I^2 I'd have thought that approach would never work.

but now I kinda prefer it  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 03:34:20 PM »
Drama should always be encouraged. :zoinks:

Although my place would be more of a safe-haven for trolls rather than something to target.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 03:35:17 PM »
Drama should always be encouraged. :zoinks:

Although my place would be more of a safe-haven for trolls rather than something to target.

Sounds like Sir Les's kinda place  :thumbup:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 03:38:47 PM »
I tried to make such a forum in the past but people didn't see it interesting enough to join and actively post in. Some were probably scared too, due to it's "open combat" nature.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »
I tried to make such a forum in the past but people didn't see it interesting enough to join and actively post in. Some were probably scared too, due to it's "open combat" nature.

Aww thats a shame  :(